Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins - page 2. (Read 3818 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 04:10:08 AM
we apprehend ethereum is payment subsequently bitcoin, on the other hand I anticipate there are any first-class alt and potentially forthcoming. daunt, ltc, xmr and xrp can be an option.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 02:01:47 AM
I do not think that only 1 altcoins will be a replacement for bitcoins, I believe that due to the specification of the branches we will have several altcones dominating each one. ETH,NEO,MONERO,IOTA,EOS,
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 12:57:21 AM
Remember when all coins were too expensive to buy due to BTC rally on 15-20k USD? Now you can buy those you always wanted and wait for their time, almost everything is on bargain prices right now.
copper member
Activity: 112
June 12, 2018, 12:19:11 AM
Ehtereum I would say. Because as you can see Eth is not that far behind  with the main crypto coin around the blockchain. There are lots of competitors like xrp,bch but still I guess ETH will heir all bitcoin will leave out in the future.
Activity: 42
June 11, 2018, 05:28:08 PM
Altcoin which that currently  popular after Bitcoin is ETH, ETH is now a very potential Altcoin, and will a strong competitor of Bitcoin, beat the previous altcoin like Litecoin and Dogecoin, but Bitcoin is there
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 04:25:20 PM
In my opinion the best altcoins in now time it's Ethereum, EOS, Bitcoin Cash. This coins have perspective future and fast networks
copper member
Activity: 53
June 08, 2018, 03:42:26 PM
there will be a new one .... to challenge all others *joke ... but who knows, if our concept of beeing able to bring a deflationary incent kicks in probably a lot of blockchains will adapt, sooner or later.
Activity: 502
TheFutbolCoin
June 08, 2018, 01:30:36 PM
Everyone has been said ethereum, and it is true altcoin companion bitcoin is ethereum, have no doubt, and ethreum also known around the world.But I am not saying that ethereum could rival bitcoin, it's impossible.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 08, 2018, 10:53:18 AM
Which Altcoin is next to Bitcoin and is being accepted worldwide?
The Altcoin is next to Bitcoin and is acceptable throughout the World of Ethereum. Yes, Ethereum deserves to be next to Bitcoin. The very rapid development of Ethereum and its increasingly increasing price every year makes me believe that Ethereum is able to be next to Bitcoin.
Activity: 151
June 08, 2018, 10:10:28 AM
I will give my preference to the Ethereum coin.  A very large number of coins can be bought through Ethereum. Many new bounty opens on the Ethereum platform. And as for me, the future is and the price will rise.
Activity: 68
June 07, 2018, 04:40:05 AM
I think ethereum, because ethereum has a slightly different economic model than bitcoin, bitcoin block rewards halve every 4 years whilst Ethereum releases the same amount of ethereum each year ad infinitum.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 11:14:58 PM
The most famous and popular altcoin of course is Ethereum, here if we draw analogies with Fiat money, it's like the dollar and the Euro. In addition, all exchanges and existing and new, expose 2 coins - bitcoin and Ethereum and others. The 3rd popular altcoin is litecoin, by the way I like it very much on the speed of transactions and the presence of all exchangers and exchanges. Dash can be noted, but in view of the ban on anonymous coins in Japan, of course dash will give up the position.
Activity: 130
June 06, 2018, 07:57:20 PM
Which I know ETH, LTC, MONERO as it also goes to marketcap .
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
June 06, 2018, 06:00:03 AM
I think that the Etherum has all the chances to become a new leader in the cryptocurrency market. I think it's worth thinking about buying the Ethereum right now because the price will continue to grow ..
Activity: 602
June 03, 2018, 01:57:01 PM
Ethereum I suppose. Ethereum has gain a lot of traction very quickly despite being quite young. The opportunity to easily all sorts of services on top of it for third parties makes it attractive. It allows crowdfunding, representing things like property ownership, tickets, stock shares and enable safe exchange and trade in these things using the blockchain. That I believe has a lot of value which would make Ethereum interesting for a lot of financial services and other companies.
thanks to the etherium all transactions are colored by most crypto currencies, And this makes eth a very popular and promising coin. I think that together with the restoration of the market, we will see the real possibilities of the etherium.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
June 03, 2018, 10:55:59 AM
Ethereum I suppose. Ethereum has gain a lot of traction very quickly despite being quite young. The opportunity to easily all sorts of services on top of it for third parties makes it attractive. It allows crowdfunding, representing things like property ownership, tickets, stock shares and enable safe exchange and trade in these things using the blockchain. That I believe has a lot of value which would make Ethereum interesting for a lot of financial services and other companies.
Activity: 406
June 03, 2018, 09:39:19 AM
No questions asked ethereum is the best altcoin in the market next yo bitcoin. And ethereum have so much potential. And i think ethereum can go head to head against bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 138
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
June 03, 2018, 09:03:56 AM
Still a question is Ethreum can hold 2nd place after BTC, or even became #1 cryptocurrency.

Imho ETH is more popular among other altcoins. Ethereum easy in use, receiving or sending tokens, and what more important future of ICO connected to ETH.
Activity: 146
June 03, 2018, 07:43:27 AM
Altcoin which is beside Bitcoin and accepted worldwide is Ethereum coin. Yes I believe in Ethereum because I know that Ethereum deserves to be beside Bitcoin. The development of Ethereum was very rapid so it is possible to be beside Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 03, 2018, 03:03:13 AM
For me it is eth. You transform eth to btc so we employ it. For me ETH and Bitcoin Cash is coterminous to Bitcoin. I again expect that it is our occupation to transform our ETH and Bitcoin Cash or whatever altcoins that we corner previously we employ it.
Pages:
Jump to: