Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins - page 3. (Read 3812 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 08:44:25 AM
I increasingly watching for BCH because I am pleasantly surprised by its growth and technical characteristics of this asset. I think that the potential of BCH has not disclosed to the end.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 08:04:09 AM
I value is the ETH or BCH. They authorize to a embryonic to show up as of its cceptance. Many investors and laborers are asset championing this currency. Maybe this coins are the adjacent acclaimed cryptocurrecy in the imminent, of equivalent object of bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 07:26:12 AM
I think bitcoin will always be in the first place as if it will launch the technology of lightning network then its bandwidth will exceed VISA many times.
Activity: 462
May 22, 2018, 05:57:28 AM
Altcoins is an alternative crypto launched after the success of BTC. Generally, they project themselves as a better substitute for BTC,and now for all coin can be said as altcoins or a collection of altcoins.
Activity: 406
May 22, 2018, 05:39:42 AM
I think BTG is a very underrated coin. But unfortunately in the near future, vryatli can be a great growth for this omety, although if you recall the experience of BCH, it is possible to see the price of 3-4k dollars.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 447
May 22, 2018, 05:11:53 AM
for now there is no altcoin that can replace the position of bitcoin in the market but if we look for a long period of time it seems ethereum is the most recommended altcoin can offset the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
May 22, 2018, 05:08:04 AM
Bitcoin rising altcoins decreasing , bitcoin decreasing altcoins decreasing. It is so difficult say any of alternate coin can do it. May be etherium.
The others can not do this.
Activity: 168
May 22, 2018, 04:47:22 AM
If seen from the current price, the next bitcoin is Ethereum and Litecoin, and maybe both altcoins that have a good prospect in the long term
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 22, 2018, 03:00:29 AM
Next to Bitcoin? i would say Ethereum which is considered the second top currency in the Market, and next would be Ripple it surprises us when XRP made the ATH record December last year and i cannot wait for it to break that record. next il be putting m money to Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Litecoin and Lumens.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
May 21, 2018, 02:26:01 PM
Etherum or Litecoin are coins that making itself popular worldwide and if we look in future we could see that it will be more and more able to just use them like normal money in shops or places like that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 12:41:25 PM
Of course the closest to all now to Bitcoin is ETH. But in the future it can change. Nothing is eternal. Perhaps there will be some revolutionary altcoin that will push both bitcoin and ETH
Activity: 196
May 20, 2018, 06:38:04 PM
Which Altcoin is next to Bitcoin and is being accepted worldwide?
I always answer this question as Ripple is the next Bitcoin but this time I see Etherium is more likely to beat Bitcoin in price and marketcap in a few years.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
May 20, 2018, 04:41:23 PM
Perhaps the bitkoy domination will be less than 20 percent. ETH and Neo, perhaps some of them will someday be able to take the place of bitcoins. But I think that this will not happen in the near future.
Activity: 64
May 20, 2018, 04:25:32 PM

I think the next bitcoin is Ethereum. Very soon it will accept it worldwide. I hold it. I hope very profit from this. ETH is used everywhere. So I think that Ethereum is next bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 19, 2018, 09:22:54 AM
I think there is no coin that can replace bitcoin, because bitcoin will not be replaced only that is able to accompany bitcoin is eth in terms of enthusiasts very much at all.
Activity: 168
May 19, 2018, 09:15:05 AM
Ethereum is an altcoin that will overtake the next bitcoin. the popularity and support provided by the public to the ethereum is enormous. In addition to public support altcoin many others who use erc20 platform. further strengthening the dominance of ethereum to replace bitcoin. With an alternative model of diverse projects this time will probably bring ethereum to no two after bitcoin. but I expect other altcoins to spring up to catch or bite the bitcoin first.
copper member
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 08:55:34 AM
I also believe Ethereum is the next Bitcoin. Many exchanger much altcoin support pair use ethereum not only bitcoin. It's price is increasing rapidly.
Activity: 182
May 19, 2018, 07:13:29 AM

I hope CAT tokens by BitClave will be one of them in the future! They're developing a decentralized monetized search engine. Though, it'll take time.  Wink
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 04:31:46 AM
Ethereum and bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash is a fork of bitcoin. They are similar but bitcoin cash is better than bitcoin from all sides. In Japan, many people use bitcoin cash . And its price is still small. Maybe soon it will be possible to pay bitcoin cash everywhere.
Activity: 238
May 18, 2018, 05:15:29 PM
In my opinion, after bitcoin  ethereum is next to bitcoin.People likes ethereum. Many investors and miners are investing for this coins. Ethereum like Bitcoin almost all the online shops have been using the worldide as a payment method. Ether is a currency litself like other altcoins. It is widely used in ERC20  ICO projects.Already ethereum accepted worldwide.
Pages:
Jump to: