Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are dying !!! - page 7. (Read 3504 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 12:32:59 PM
just woke up on this massive dump !

what do you think it's causing this ? and do you think this is the best time to buy ? or it will dump even more   Shocked

for the holder this is the right time to buy as the prices continuous to dump.but as what happens many time since the crypto has created.after the dump Is recovery and sometimes followed by pumps.so never lose hope and just wait for a week of months then you will see how this coins recovers and may get over their last price before the dump
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 12:22:36 PM
i think now OP can start a new thread "Bitcoin is dying?" or "Altcoins bumps while bitcoin dies"

it seems bitcoin is getting older and there are some more new attractive coins that market traders are moving there. cant understand why bitcoin goes down to bring altcoins up, maybe btc is bored alone on top and coming down to let others move up or maybe its really tired now

This is not true. It's only a temporary trend. When the money turns back to bitcoin, those altcoin pumpers will cry hard because whales type traders are doing this kinda move on the prices.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
January 25, 2018, 11:35:16 AM
i think now OP can start a new thread "Bitcoin is dying?" or "Altcoins bumps while bitcoin dies"

it seems bitcoin is getting older and there are some more new attractive coins that market traders are moving there. cant understand why bitcoin goes down to bring altcoins up, maybe btc is bored alone on top and coming down to let others move up or maybe its really tired now
Activity: 276
January 15, 2018, 08:01:11 PM
This is happening all the time when Bitcoin is setting a new all time high, it’s a high risk to trade any altcoin paired with Bitcoin. By this reason I started trading altcoins paired with usd(t) and patience is the key to success.

Such a good idea.  Trading is not an easy one.  It needs an observation to do the correct paths,  if not some losses are waiting for you.  I hope I do have some skills so that I can invest and gain more.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 15, 2018, 07:51:37 PM
Altcoins are not dying but instead are growing like mushrooms, today there are 1440 listed in coinmarketcap.com.

Obviously most of them are trash, but still altcoins are anything but dying.

The good ones are thriving!

Activity: 257
January 15, 2018, 11:23:14 AM
I dont think altcoins can die this easy, its like a season for cryptos as well, in some seasons they dump and in some seasons they pump. Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 10:30:21 AM
I think with the altcoin DEV team develop strong, it completely have good future and profitable like eth and ltc, hold that coin for years and get long term profit
how did you say that altcoins are dying? actually altcoins are growing just like bitcoin especially now that cryptocurrency is widely known by every country, and most of it are adapting it although they are not yet legalizing it but they are allowing the people to transact with this kind of industry.
Well, as you see my mind is like you
Please keep the altcoin and we will get the reward for the wait
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
January 15, 2018, 10:25:22 AM
I think with the altcoin DEV team develop strong, it completely have good future and profitable like eth and ltc, hold that coin for years and get long term profit
how did you say that altcoins are dying? actually altcoins are growing just like bitcoin especially now that cryptocurrency is widely known by every country, and most of it are adapting it although they are not yet legalizing it but they are allowing the people to transact with this kind of industry.
Activity: 140
January 15, 2018, 10:08:57 AM
Right now, many altcoin developers are pumping the value of their coins and increasing the available market cap.Altcoins are not dying because if they are dying then you can really see a huge decline on their graphs
Activity: 392
January 15, 2018, 10:04:50 AM
My BNB altcoin seems fine, even in great health thanks Smiley
Altcoins is not dying, based on my opinion altcoins are getting more stronger and better on the market and here in crytoworld and i trusted altcoin very much and i am sure that altcoins will not die and for sure altcoins will live for many years and i think there are some altcoins that will die .
Activity: 140
January 15, 2018, 10:01:25 AM
When btc increases the alts decrease and when btc become more stable every other alt try to reach it and get a huge dump.I feel you it happens everytime when bitcoin is rising up.Expect it on the ethereum it has the pottential to grow.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
January 15, 2018, 09:59:53 AM

what do you think it's causing this ? and do you think this is the best time to buy ? or it will dump even more   Shocked

Not all altcoins are dying, the developer will do many efforts to makes their coin's price increase. Don't buy coin only because it's dump or pump. Learn all the things about the coin before you buy it.
January 15, 2018, 09:52:42 AM
Merit: 102
January 15, 2018, 09:43:04 AM
One biger dump doesn't mean the altcoins are dead, don't panic. It's something we have all seen before. That is why is important to pick altcoins very carefuly. Many of them appear all the time but not all have the potential to survive and be successful.
But that is the charm of altcoin trading.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
January 15, 2018, 09:32:35 AM
NOPE, its not right saying that altcoins are dying, But some altcoins are dying that is good saying. Because if we see price fo ehteruem , ripple and some other altcoin then they are improving day by day and more people are taking interest in these coins and their value in market is increasing while some of altcoin are near to dye
I do not know a coin that shows a steady increase except for the Etherum. Litecoin frightens investors with very sudden price changes. When I was very interested in Dash, it was quite a waste of money for me. I think Etherum Classic was the best coin of the week.
Activity: 58
January 15, 2018, 02:11:17 AM

Revived sooner, because we see what happens with bitcoin and what a rise in some alts. Yes, and the demand slowly begins to creep, so that the future is for the alts, and not the outdated bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
January 15, 2018, 01:03:33 AM
NOPE, its not right saying that altcoins are dying, But some altcoins are dying that is good saying. Because if we see price fo ehteruem , ripple and some other altcoin then they are improving day by day and more people are taking interest in these coins and their value in market is increasing while some of altcoin are near to dye
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 15, 2018, 12:43:33 AM

I haven't heard of BNB and it seems like it does not belong to Top 100 list in the coinmarketcap. If it seems fine, then that's good news for you. However, majority of the coins listed on the website are all going down. This might cause panic to a lot of holders and traders and a perfect opportunity to those who want to invest. Remaining coins that stands strong were: NEO, QTUM, LSK, BNB, STRAT, SC, USDT, QASH, LRC, WTC, GAS, SALT, FCT, FUN, ENG, MONA and PAY. Well, its kinda weird when all major Altcoins are all going down and this is the first time I saw it happened.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 12:32:51 AM
What a good time to buy right now. LOL We see a lot of coins going down. Don't panic its normal so better to buy coins more, its a chance now.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
January 15, 2018, 12:28:52 AM
Pages:
Jump to: