Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are dying !!! - page 3. (Read 3504 times)

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
May 20, 2018, 07:50:12 AM
I think the falling and rising prices are normal because it is a characteristic of crypto that has a volatile price, so no need to worry about the falling price as it will surely rise again, all we have to do is stay calm and patient, hold the coins you have
It's never alarming to hear this kind of issue if one already knows the real nature of cryptocurrency. We never know when it exactly has its ups and downs but it doesn't mean it's dying. This issue opens doors for another false information and make people panic or lose interests. In times when false news appears in the limelight, better weigh things out, check, do research, scrutinize, and don't easily fall and be fooled by the trap of falsehood.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 06:07:32 AM
just woke up on this massive dump !

what do you think it's causing this ? and do you think this is the best time to buy ? or it will dump even more   Shocked

You can see that bitocin prices in recent days are constantly adjusting and fluctuating, so to be successful you need to plan. Bitcoin price fluctuations and continuous so that the price of altcoin not recovered and fall down very deeply many days in a row. I think this is shark shark's move to get altcoin. So for long term investment, I think you should buy altcoin at this time.
Activity: 294
May 20, 2018, 05:39:54 AM

what do you think it's causing this ? and do you think this is the best time to buy ? or it will dump even more   Shocked

You can see that in recent days altcoin is being dreadfully misplaced, it can be seen that the market is constantly adjusting as bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating, this has caused the price of altcoin is not timely recuperate. The price of bitcoin is fluctuating continuously and is continuing to fall, which will cause altcoin prices to fall deeper in the coming days.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 05:13:14 AM
I think altcoin is not dying, altcoin moves from bitcoin prices so when bitcoin prices rise then altcoin also increases while when bitcoin decreases in price it is certain altcoin will also decrease in price, you should be able to take advantage of such a good time to be able to get profit very much by buying when cheap.
Yes, their prices are low but they can not die, once they have been traded it is hard to fall. Unless the main company loses and abandoned, the coin collapses. But according to me the market has very little collapse altcoin. Be confident and invest heavily in them.
Activity: 182
May 19, 2018, 10:28:42 PM
Why do you have such a cohabitation now? altacoin died while according to the information I have learned, the altcoin is now very popular people, and the market is very sought after by investors. Speaking of death altcoion is no basis
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 10:00:42 PM
I think the falling and rising prices are normal because it is a characteristic of crypto that has a volatile price, so no need to worry about the falling price as it will surely rise again, all we have to do is stay calm and patient, hold the coins you have
Activity: 182
May 19, 2018, 09:05:12 PM
Altcoins are not dying it is just because the whole market is in downtrend including bitcoin but I am sure when bitcoin gets stable and starting recovering altcoin will also grow with them.
Activity: 124
May 19, 2018, 09:41:32 AM
I have never believed in alt coin much because it doesn't have potential to become  the leader on the crypto market. As for me, nothing can be compared with BTC today. There is no better alternative still
Yes. BTC is the steady and least risky coin, if you are afraid of other altcoin you can buy and hold the BTC for a long time. They will give you a lot of income if you have enough patience, for the death of the BTC I think this will not happen.
I do not think that . If there are no altcoin coin, will the bitcoin price be high? The current ICO projects are used for very good real-money payments, so the possibility of it being developed is very high.
I agree with what you are saying. I do not think the altcoin coin will die that way. It goes down due to the general affect of the whole market. and it will soon be restored.
Activity: 114
May 19, 2018, 09:20:44 AM
I have never believed in alt coin much because it doesn't have potential to become  the leader on the crypto market. As for me, nothing can be compared with BTC today. There is no better alternative still
Yes. BTC is the steady and least risky coin, if you are afraid of other altcoin you can buy and hold the BTC for a long time. They will give you a lot of income if you have enough patience, for the death of the BTC I think this will not happen.
I do not think that . If there are no altcoin coin, will the bitcoin price be high? The current ICO projects are used for very good real-money payments, so the possibility of it being developed is very high.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 09:07:20 AM

nothing will be wasted more in my opinion, because at this time the of price bitcoin or altcoin other have fallen far from the highest price level, although there will be a decrease in my opinion will be recovered again, this is our chance to buy and hold, and it will expect big profits for us.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 19, 2018, 04:46:16 AM
Activity: 81
May 18, 2018, 10:35:37 AM
Wait a bit before you get in. This is just a mild correction.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 09:16:03 AM

First of all this topic should be move on the altcoin section because this has nothing to do with trading or to the economy. Secondly , altcoins arent dying. Your investments maybe dying because you chose the wrong coin (probably a scam coin or a shitcoin ) that seems to be decreasing and no hopes for recovery. I guess your only best bet is to sell them all in order to cut your losses and also to avoid a possible bankruptcy at the end.

I suggest , next time you better choose the best coin that can value your hard earned money.  doing a quick research and asking for suggestions here on the forum can somehow help you to decide more confidently.
Activity: 210
May 18, 2018, 08:53:02 AM
One biger dump doesn't mean the altcoins are dead, don't panic. It's something we have all seen before. That is why is important to pick altcoins very carefuly.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 18, 2018, 08:42:13 AM
Altcoins are not going anywhere. While old scammy altcoin projects will continue to get abandoned, new ones will continue to be created. Just look at btc dominance..it's decreasing as time goes by, which goes to show that altcoins are nibbling away at the btc value and taking over global market cap.

No cryptocurrencies are going to die. The market seems to start stabilizing, and altcoins are not going to the bottom. I do believe that the crypto will be strengthened.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
May 18, 2018, 05:09:04 AM
I think altcoin is not dying, altcoin moves from bitcoin prices so when bitcoin prices rise then altcoin also increases while when bitcoin decreases in price it is certain altcoin will also decrease in price, you should be able to take advantage of such a good time to be able to get profit very much by buying when cheap.
altcoin prices usually depend on bitcoin prices, and eth. the higher the bitcoin price, or eth, the altcoin price will increase. You're right, altcoin is not dying. it all depends on the dev of the coin, because they are the important point of this thing.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 04:54:01 AM
I am also pretty positive about Altcoins
Activity: 62
May 18, 2018, 04:46:25 AM
It's volatile market. Just because somebody is selling a lot today, doesn't mean that the value of the projects is actually shrinking. It's all speculation. Once you get working product of the project market movement will make more sense.
Activity: 33
May 18, 2018, 04:46:16 AM
The only alts that could possibly be consumed by Bitcoin or some stronger alts are the ones that have a weak team and that are not trying to solve real-world problems.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 18, 2018, 04:40:46 AM
Only those altcoins that are not good will die. And not all. The value of altcoins really drops but those good altcoins are growing big after a big dump. I believe in some altcoins and i invested to some of it.
I am a holder of altcoin and i dont believe that all altcoin are dying maybe some altcoins will die in the market but not all altcoins will dje specially the ethereum, waves, neo, litecoin and ripple this 5 altcoins will surely have a bright future in the market.

Lol and are alt holders supposed to panic now? :p it's given that not all alts have a good futire since many have bleak and unclear roadmaps but many are as legitimate as bitcoin and i don't think i even have to mention what those top alts are. Crypto won't be spearheaded by bitcoin forever and someday alts will do that
Pages:
Jump to: