Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are dying !!! - page 5. (Read 3504 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 02:19:53 AM
There is nothing that looks like death for altcoin. Many altcoin keep developing and keep been suppoeted by large community in cryptocurrency. For instance zcash has been around for some time and its  price keep rising because the coin is developing.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 12:57:42 AM
Nope alternative coins are will never ever dying because they are operating well and there’s no reason that they might be dying, so this statement is possible to happen and it les worries.

Naturally, it will never happen as altcoins have managed to win the coolest popularity among the people that deal with the cryptocurrency and blockchain.
Yes bitcoin is very famous now a day and not only stopped at the specific point but it is rising more and more in price and popularity as now a lot of people are able to work for bitcoin because developing technologies is a sign that coming future is of digital currency era we are going to see bitcoin and altcoins higher than this they will never stop or drop forever, fall and rise happens its natural phenomena of crypto currency, as recently price of bitcoin was dropped down but high trading and investing made it pump once again and market  is speedily turning green.
Activity: 532
May 14, 2018, 11:28:32 PM
Only those altcoins that are not good will die. And not all. The value of altcoins really drops but those good altcoins are growing big after a big dump. I believe in some altcoins and i invested to some of it.
Activity: 521
May 14, 2018, 07:33:20 PM
Oh dude, you did not see what happened next, in a few days Shocked Grin Grin. In fact, altcoyns often fall and do not need to shout every time that they died. There is a piece of scam coins that will die. But believe me, they will not die like this all at once. This is absurd.
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 07:24:35 PM
just woke up on this massive dump !

what do you think it's causing this ? and do you think this is the best time to buy ? or it will dump even more   Shocked

I think you should not trade altcoin at this point, you can see that the price of bitcoin in the past few days has been steadily declining and there are no signs of recovery, so the trade will be successful. very difficult. The price of bitcoin adjustment so much has a great impact on altcoin, causing altcoin prices to fall sharply, you trade altcoin at this time the risk will be high.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
May 14, 2018, 05:01:13 PM
There's no legit coin that will not be alive except those that are build by scam many AltCoins will challenge Bitcoin and Eth in the nearest future so don't think looking down on any Coin now is good because the bitcoin, Eth, Ripple etc all started the same way others are now.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 08:45:43 AM
On the contrary, btc is the future..90% of altcoins will die out in the next few years because most of them are cash-grab scams. After global regulation kicks in, only legit quality projects with ongoing development will survive and not many of them fit in this category. That's why my team and me invest only in top 10 coins (with an occasional ICO). The rewards are smaller compared to some low caps, but they are more guaranteed.
Activity: 137
May 14, 2018, 08:40:51 AM
Alts are future! BTC will die out someday substituted by some new altcon. You can't save Bitcoin, it's first but not the last
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 14, 2018, 07:54:19 AM
Nope alternative coins are will never ever dying because they are operating well and there’s no reason that they might be dying, so this statement is possible to happen and it les worries.

Naturally, it will never happen as altcoins have managed to win the coolest popularity among the people that deal with the cryptocurrency and blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 1026
Merit: 177
[btc]
May 13, 2018, 07:34:15 PM
Altcoins are not dying, maybe some of it is getting down but it doesn't mean that other altcoins will follow; hence, there are still  an altcoins who keep rising when it comes to price and popularity.
I also believe that altcoins are not dying, i am a holder of some altcoins, like ethereum, waves and neo and this, 3 coins i have is not dying and i am sure that many altcoins in the market will not die, even not all the altcoins have a future but it i will still exist in this world for long time.
I believe that with such thoughts dear author of the topic, it is not worth to trade. Why would anyone want to prove something? Let's just not trade, we will get more Grin
Activity: 112
May 14, 2018, 05:58:26 AM
Now Altcoin's situation is much better than in the previous months. Altcoin is proving that he can survive and still be able to grow at a high price. I'm sure Altcoin will not die and will continue to be high until whenever.
Activity: 210
May 14, 2018, 03:30:56 AM
No its not, it is just normal for  atlcoins to drop down. Wilk just  be patient and wait for it to recover. Besides after it recovers net in line is to drop again. Its a trend.
Activity: 382
Merit: 104
❤️❤️❤️
May 13, 2018, 07:37:18 PM
Altcoins are not dying, maybe some of it is getting down but it doesn't mean that other altcoins will follow; hence, there are still  an altcoins who keep rising when it comes to price and popularity.
I also believe that altcoins are not dying, i am a holder of some altcoins, like ethereum, waves and neo and this, 3 coins i have is not dying and i am sure that many altcoins in the market will not die, even not all the altcoins have a future but it i will still exist in this world for long time.
I believe that with such thoughts dear author of the topic, it is not worth to trade. Why would anyone want to prove something? Let's just not trade, we will get more Grin
Support your opinion! I think that if there is no faith, then here the road for trade closed. First and foremost you have to believe that all will be well and create unnecessary panic Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
May 13, 2018, 07:17:05 PM

Obviously those are high value altcoins, so it will not die that easy because of the support of the community. Most likely those shitcoins who are just created for the sake of pump-and-dump and then no support from the dev behind will simply disappear in the next 1-3 years. Just look at how many coins those top exchanges de-listed and you will see how many have already died.
Activity: 378
May 13, 2018, 06:39:54 PM
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
May 13, 2018, 04:57:01 PM
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 04:41:26 PM
Not all are dying,only very few are
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 04:40:09 PM
Nope, they are not =) It is always funny to overlook the past with the experience of today, and see, how wrong you was.
Activity: 224
May 13, 2018, 04:28:59 PM
just woke up on this massive dump !

what do you think it's causing this ? and do you think this is the best time to buy ? or it will dump even more   Shocked

Its perfect its time to buy bro.
this posts was december last year though  Cheesy
well history always repeat itself, once a massive dump like this happen there's a huge pump incoming so just like now that almost all of the coins are far from its all time highs it's a good habit to collect and buy what you can afford until the train starts to run again Smiley
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
May 13, 2018, 04:26:07 PM
I woudn't say alts dying but in 2017, the altcoins grew too fast and strong, so I guess with all the updates (SEGWIT, LN) in 2018 should grow bitcoin.
I am trusting altcoins and for me altcoins are not dying, even there are some altcoins that has no future but i still believe that there still so many altcoins that can survive in this world and i know altoins can be a big help for us.
Pages:
Jump to: