Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins are dying - page 8. (Read 5529 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 06:24:09 PM
this market situation has been repeated many times, it just needs to wait out, have patience, because, as one of the richest people in the world said, patience is rewarded  Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
October 15, 2018, 04:49:11 PM
I can’t agree with it. There are many projects that simply do not realize themselves and therefore cannot collect enough funds at the initial stage of sales, there are also those that simply do not compete with similar tokens and simply leave the market
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 15, 2018, 04:30:20 PM
That maybe true to some altcoins , this happenning because of the many altcoins now flooding in the narket and they are in big competetion ,so for this there are altcoins that will risr up and be popular and the other altcoins maybe will dying and gone.
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
October 15, 2018, 02:48:12 PM
Try to develop in the direction of bounty and airdrop. Because he himself began to invest in altcoins and cryptocurrency as a whole. But now this field is more interesting.

Bad advice! It's better to spend your time on making money somewhere else than to waste it on Bounty. If you waste your time on Bounty, you'll get a lot of useless altcoins which fall in value as other alts!
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 12:00:54 PM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
In my opinion, the entire crypto market in general and the Altcoins in particular are quiet. Because Bitcoin is too influential and covers the whole coinmarketcap. But the Altcoins are just temporary sleepers and it is being awakened by the hour when Bitcoin is back.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 19
Backed.Finance
October 15, 2018, 11:56:00 AM
The situation is really bad lately. I have a lot of loss and I don't know how to compensate. Nevertheless, I think trusting the best remedy blockchain will show us again the beautiful days.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 11:53:07 AM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
Altcoins are not dying at all. Believe in your coins. My choices are Paragon, Stellar and Cardano. These are great coins and will continue to work hard because their team is really great. The projects too are worthy enough to invest in.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 10:14:47 AM
There is always a risk that the price of your tokens may be equal to 0 in the future, but we need to be able to choose good coins for investment. Some tokens will not really survive, but the number of altcoins will not decrease as new projects / coins appear constantly.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
October 15, 2018, 10:04:01 AM
Altcoins just started to going up. What do you say? Really good rise expected in winter, especially for altcoins.
Activity: 296
October 15, 2018, 10:00:47 AM
Dying is not the main problem of altcoins. I am not against about it but scam is more significant here and this one is able to kill crypto and dying of the less part of altcoins is not so.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 09:31:45 AM
The market will definitely go up, the only thing that confuses is that when it starts to grow, no one knows, so it seems to me that at such moments you need to buy coins!
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 15, 2018, 09:13:25 AM
They are increasing in their common but death is not their aim at all. They are cleaning the cryptomarket from unnecessary altcoins and other dangers.
Activity: 280
October 15, 2018, 09:06:33 AM

The whole cryptocurrency business is all about risk taking, without taking of risk you cannot succeed, so if you found out any valid crypto project with a potential token you are free to buy because this is the right time to invest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 09:03:08 AM
I know what you feel because i bought alts in early january, stil believe in the end of december bear market will over and it will be a fresh air for us to get profit. Btw, i already buy more and more because i stil believe in crypto even though I stil haven't get profit from crypto.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
October 15, 2018, 08:57:30 AM
Yes i think some altcoins will die. Not all altcoins can recover this big downfall. Only those altcoins who has a great team behind it and has many investor will survive.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 08:53:07 AM
Altcoins are truly in serious trouble. But it does not mean that altcoins will die. There will come a time that cryptocurrency will test by a big drop.  And they need to pass it. So they can live for a long. Only those altcoins who can pass it will become good and have a bright future.
Activity: 319
October 15, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

Please, be patient. Only one of one hundred companies make it to the top, while other remain unnoticed. The same statement should be true even when we speak about altcoins.
October 13, 2018, 07:04:44 PM
I think that altcoins will continue to exist but many will lose their value and while the market is falling, I would not invest in altcoins
Activity: 364
October 13, 2018, 04:36:48 PM
I think , they still have the chance to active again as long as they can prove their value in the future.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
October 13, 2018, 04:35:29 PM
Many do not die, but simply show their real face investors understand that these projects are fraudulent and quickly try to take money from these projects.
Pages:
Jump to: