Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins are dying - page 9. (Read 5529 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
October 13, 2018, 04:20:54 PM
of course it is a good time to buy, they are all almost have the lowest prices now but which one? thats the question, i warn you all one more time by the same sentences but i must do that, in %90 teams are liars, they just try to get tje money, there is no project, and some of them cancel after they get money, they do not care of projects, just %10 is trustable and it doesnt mean they make people believe it to buy, so your luck is %5 maybe, be carefull.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 04:01:32 PM
The whole market is bleeding and so are altcoins. I do not think altcoins are dying but the fact is that several of them may not survive this bear market. You only have to invest in good ones to save your investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 04:00:23 PM
I think that you can buy coins now, most likely the market will not fall much lower, but I think that there will be no strong growth for a long time, most likely in December there will be some growth.

many have estimated and predicted that by the end of 2018 many altcon will again grow high again, but is it possible that crypto prices will follow in the footsteps of the past years, even if it is true maybe we should buy it immediately with prices falling as has happened recently.
Activity: 364
October 13, 2018, 03:56:42 PM
Some coins died during this general market fall. I think this led to large losses for some investors. That is why we need to invest in reliable coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 03:54:27 PM
It is likely that the Altcoins will no longer be able to show the growth that they showed in 2017 and will no longer be able to achieve their maximum prices that we saw in January of this year.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 13, 2018, 03:53:00 PM
Most altcoins showed insane (unreasonable) growth in January 2018. And in April the situation was similar. And now many crave the repetition of past heights. We should tighten our belts and invest wisely, only in those coins that each of us considers promising.
But it looks like dead cat jump.  Wink I wait that much altcoins will die. And it can become the beginning of new bull run as I think. Maybe I'm wrong but it's not important. And altcoins death is a normal situation in this case. We need something healthier. Crisis is suitable for such a case

I have thoughts like you, the market as a phoenix, the crypto market needs to be thrown into the red flames to regenerate brightly, or at least survive. Most crypto have to die for some crypto to survive, so that the blockchain project is alive.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
October 13, 2018, 03:47:41 PM
I think that you can buy coins now, most likely the market will not fall much lower, but I think that there will be no strong growth for a long time, most likely in December there will be some growth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 13, 2018, 03:46:33 PM
Now all markets fall! The main thing to understand is that this is not the end. Some tokens are rising in value every day!
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 03:40:02 PM
Before any purchase, you should always think a few times and be ready for a different outcome. Investing is always a risk, but you should understand that after the price decreases, it increases. Therefore, I advise you to endure and it will be rewarded.
Activity: 406
October 13, 2018, 03:37:20 PM
i think bearish market will end this month. it will change to bullish market
im sure because many coins already been up, then google unban crypto also makes good change for cryptocurrency
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 13, 2018, 03:24:29 PM
I don't think the Altcoins are dying. This is another cleansing of the market. The market must remain strong and promising tokens Roll Eyes
Activity: 373
October 13, 2018, 03:22:50 PM
The price is going down every day, bitcoin is falling and the alkynes too. Bitcoin is growing altcoins are also falling

This bear trend right now on altcoin is just a normal for us because everything has a reason why it's slowly falling, I believe it is just only a temporarily right now but there's something gonna happen in future in where it will bounceback and had a long run of increasing prices and then that's our advantage to get tremendous profit so while it's difficult to stand again much better to hodl your coins stronger hand in able to achieved the main point which is profit we like to achieve.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
October 13, 2018, 03:19:44 PM
I do not think that everyone will die ... only those who have abandoned their projects die and do not support them.
Activity: 244
Official Street Team member
October 13, 2018, 03:15:55 PM
In fact, the whole market is dying, not only the altcoin. It's true that altcoin has lost a huge amount of value on the last couple of months. However, I think it will be recovered in the upcoming month.
Activity: 616
October 13, 2018, 03:14:24 PM
When the entire market is falling down, it may be easy to make such conclusion, but your statement is too far from truth, because many coins show stable growth, but it is hard to find them, because most tokens are loosing their value.
there are many altcoins on the market and those who don't have a market, of course, some of them must have good and bad potential, but under these conditions we can't conclude that Altcoin is dying because I think it's like an annual agenda where the market goes down and many altcoins die.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 13, 2018, 03:05:07 PM
Most altcoins showed insane (unreasonable) growth in January 2018. And in April the situation was similar. And now many crave the repetition of past heights. We should tighten our belts and invest wisely, only in those coins that each of us considers promising.
But it looks like dead cat jump.  Wink I wait that much altcoins will die. And it can become the beginning of new bull run as I think. Maybe I'm wrong but it's not important. And altcoins death is a normal situation in this case. We need something healthier. Crisis is suitable for such a case
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
October 13, 2018, 03:03:06 PM
I think altcoins is not dying, market is going down because we are in a bear market situation, and because of it, coins prices are going down badly and it's a good opportunity for any one to take  good advantage of the market condition and invest in some good coins, though I will advise investing with what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
October 13, 2018, 02:58:12 PM
Activity: 244
October 13, 2018, 02:46:42 PM
When the entire market is falling down, it may be easy to make such conclusion, but your statement is too far from truth, because many coins show stable growth, but it is hard to find them, because most tokens are loosing their value.
Activity: 232
October 13, 2018, 02:24:29 PM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

Altcoins are still not dead and market is able to recover. However, it needs some time. Remember that it took almost decade for BTC to become so expensive, so growth should not be fast.
Pages:
Jump to: