Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins are dying - page 33. (Read 5529 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 12:26:42 PM
The death of most altcoins is unavoidable. They do not have any application projects or a feasible white paper. Simply put, they are scams, but this does not represent all the altcoins. Many of them are excellent projects that can survive. , such as Ethereum, Ripple, EOS are all excellent.
Activity: 8
June 21, 2018, 12:17:08 PM
I think that bitcoin will begin to grow first, and the coins after it. So, better buy the bitcoin now and wait until its price is consolidated.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 07:47:57 AM
I don't think so because there are so many altcoins in the market and some of these coins could be fake. You should investigate the altcoin when it release.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 03:17:37 AM
Fear will not give you an advantage. altcoin will be increasing in value because of the growing number of devotees and this makes altcoin more expensive. fear is indeed reasonable but if based on the analysis of the then trade and investment will be peaceful and will not fear losses.
Activity: 70
June 20, 2018, 06:08:12 AM
altcoin not that dying and heading to zero in my opinion. it is based on what altcoin you holding, when its prices keep getting low, you need to research what reason that makes the prices going down.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 03:09:46 AM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
it's true that altcoin costs a lot of 60-75% of ICO prices, if you analyze roadmaps, teams, there are real products, and you hold a lot of money this may be your greatest opportunity to buy 1-2 altcoins. buy and let a few months maybe you have profit some percent
Activity: 27
June 20, 2018, 03:00:25 AM
The time when the price of alt coins is decreasing is good time to buy more. Weak hands will be selling at this time and you can get at cheap price.
Activity: 77
June 20, 2018, 02:53:03 AM
No crypto currency will die because I don't believe it and altcoin comes down then the other coin  are competing altcoin will recover and come up again it can never go than forever, so I believe it can never die
Activity: 41
June 20, 2018, 02:41:58 AM
Altcoins are a tool for traders. Exceptions could be Ethereum and Ripple. Those two can be used for a long-term investment, but everything else just a tool to make money in day-to-day trading on speculations and bubbles surrounding specific altcoins.
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 01:57:02 PM
The market is simply crowded with different coins, and therefore a lot of them just do not withstand competition and die, I think that for some time only the strongest will remain.
Activity: 151
June 15, 2018, 01:35:13 PM
If you're playing for the long run, and you believe in the evolution of the technology, I would say its always a good time to buy and hold.
Activity: 52
June 15, 2018, 01:30:00 PM
I think that is not good time to buy till bitcoin is going to be at 10k$, when bitcoin is going to break 10k$ after that its very good time to start to buy altcoins other way its not safe.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 15, 2018, 01:28:12 PM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
This condition is very common, even in bitcoin as well. but what I'm afraid of altcoin is, when bitcoins are priced back at the pump, they do not go up, except etherum. although some of them also went up a bit.
Activity: 12
June 15, 2018, 01:25:54 PM
It's the usual same-old-same-old. It goes up, then goes down. As long as we have no reason to believe that it will never go up again, we can be sure that it will.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
May 22, 2018, 03:31:33 PM
So many coins just disappear from the market as there is a lot of competition and some projects are not very promising and therefore they just disappear, I think after a certain time they will remain very small

They will never enter this market if not a crypto-hype in 2017 - thats why they will disappear. Too many coins with no sense to market.
But good altcoins are going down and many think that they are dying too. But not like this - they rocket before - and now they just going to their normal levels.
Activity: 168
May 22, 2018, 03:24:41 PM
So many coins just disappear from the market as there is a lot of competition and some projects are not very promising and therefore they just disappear, I think after a certain time they will remain very small
Activity: 147
May 22, 2018, 03:24:22 PM
It's not good to think that if you invest in crypto you will just make money.
If you think that coins will just go up and never down then don't invest.
You need to know that sometimes you will lose money sometimes you will make.
Invest in altcoins when their price is down. Now their price is kinda down.
Activity: 140
May 22, 2018, 03:23:11 PM
Altcoins are not dying, there maybe some altcoins which are poorly manage by the team who launched it maybe have a chance to die , but altcoins which is rightly manage  will emerged as a good future crypyocurtency.
Activity: 21
May 19, 2018, 09:58:15 AM
Altcoins won't die. Each coin has its own potential. Some coins are promising! Just hodl it, and wait for the right time, the time that the value will be high.
Activity: 86
May 19, 2018, 05:26:14 AM
Yeah you are right mate that altcoin down. Because Bitcoin down so much. That's why all altcoin falling. But don't worry and don't lose your hope. Cause Bitcoin will be increase and also all altcoin will be increase very soon. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: