Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins are dying - page 31. (Read 5529 times)

NH
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 08:17:44 AM
not all coin die. but, some coin will die. impossible for all coin survive here.
you can check their progress if you want to buy some coin, and you must know chart about that coin. fool if you just buy coin without know the progress, about their product or other thing about team.
if you want to buy real coin that have future, buy ethereum or lite, they have good future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 34
July 28, 2018, 08:11:56 AM
Make a little investment before the market rises. There are so good projects, Review projects. I can recommend this project to you. XRT https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40465791 I think it's so good. A recommendation for this review , You must make the right decision. A so determined team and project for the future. You can take advantage of it. Just check it out for now Smiley
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 08:09:05 AM
It's really a ridiculous subject. Why would a project with good technology die? You need research, my friend.
I guess it's not going to happen, this is a great technology, though very few altcoin are able to survive in the market because developers are not serious in developing these coins. If all developers serious in developing altcoinnya, I think the market will be more energetic.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 08:06:41 AM
Although now altcoin is dying I believe that altcoin will not die away. Many of them have great potential. So now is the time to collect altcoin as much as possible and hold it to make a lot of money. And I am sure the price of altcoin will go back up higher by the end of this year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 07:38:37 AM
It's really a ridiculous subject. Why would a project with good technology die? You need research, my friend.
Activity: 70
July 28, 2018, 07:37:19 AM

I do not think that this is so. Just need to wait until the season when the overall growth of the market begins and then the altcoins will be able to show themselves well. Until then, the most correct decision is hold. If you have a big minus, then just do not do anything, I'm sure that by the end of the year we will see quite different prices in the market.
Activity: 33
July 28, 2018, 07:17:22 AM
I think currently is the correct time for a merchant to purchase altcoin in light of the market that is encountering this decrease ready to give a chance to them to get acceptable outcomes by being quiet in holding resources a while ahead.

It's really difficult to believe the speculation that the altcoins are dying because looking at the market today there are lots of altcoins with impressive market performance.
Activity: 35
July 28, 2018, 07:08:53 AM
I think currently is the correct time for a merchant to purchase altcoin in light of the market that is encountering this decrease ready to give a chance to them to get acceptable outcomes by being quiet in holding resources a while ahead.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 04:19:38 AM
No, alts are not going to die.
I don't know how much they will go down or lag behind BTC, but I suspect eventually BTC will have a pullback or pause while alts rally. This happened in 2017 as the rally took off. BTC and alts took turns leading the way up. I would call this rally over if we don't see alts stepping in at some point.
June 28, 2018, 10:06:49 AM
The altcoin aint dying, this kind of investment is for a long run investment you can make a big money in it on a future time. The only thing is dying  are those people afraid of dying.
June 27, 2018, 11:45:11 PM
That is the risk of investing in ICOs. The market is not stable and you may not know when the market will boom again. Better invest on those low priced but with good reputation altcoins.
Activity: 47
June 27, 2018, 09:47:28 AM
I can totally understand your frustration with alt coins. They literally hit the ground but it was a part of circulation. We need to know how crypto works. It can't always go up or down.
June 27, 2018, 04:07:54 AM
The last time I checked, more than 5,500 different tokens and altcoins are in existence. Some of them exist only in name, as they are not traded in any of the major exchanges. Some of the coins have died out completely, such as Ixcoin and Freicoin.
Activity: 224
June 23, 2018, 09:51:56 AM
Everyone's cash has been making a beeline for zero since mid January. The best way to keep that is to cut your misfortunes and not FOMO on getting in or out of coins. You gotta be sure with what you do, some altcoins might color yet all are most certainly not. Search out the commendable tasks and your speculation will be sheltered, search out the shiicoins and it will undoubtedly end awful.
Activity: 140
June 23, 2018, 09:50:17 AM
Altcoins are not dying supposedly as you said. They could tend to be bleeding but not that they are dying. It's all a matter of time and we will see how everything will definitely ressurect into green. Bitcoin is suffering, that's why altcoins are bleeding...
Activity: 92
Merit: 7
June 23, 2018, 09:49:05 AM
Study the trend of the alts you are interested in, understand the the graph for a reasonable period, chances are that there will be a trend that will be followed over a period and that will give you some clue as when to jump into the ship and when to cash out before you get burnt.
copper member
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 09:47:01 AM
some of them are shitcoins, but there are other that are here to stay..
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 06:36:51 AM
We must safe it with our helps and always give best positive comment and againts bad comments in cryptocurrency and this forum because bitcoin is very fragile from bad comments and bad effect and it makes the prices drop very fast and we need to helps it with support good comment
I doubt that our positive comments-bitcoin rate will grow.We need positive results from governments, financial systems and respected people.This is the only way we can see a new market growth.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2018, 06:32:26 AM
We must safe it with our helps and always give best positive comment and againts bad comments in cryptocurrency and this forum because bitcoin is very fragile from bad comments and bad effect and it makes the prices drop very fast and we need to helps it with support good comment
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 06:28:49 AM
i think crypto has good future, it means never to be zero now
crypto is just beginning. i hope you will trust it
Pages:
Jump to: