Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins are dying - page 32. (Read 5529 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 23, 2018, 06:20:48 AM
I don't think because today, I see that there are many altcoins in the market is change into green and many of them still trying to increase back after they are down in yesterday. I think altcoin will still on the market and if the bitcoin price is down, some of them are not down and still stable in their price but the most of altcoin maybe follow to get down too. we don't have to worry about this because the altcoin will be back to increase again soon and it shows today in many exchanges.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 23, 2018, 03:56:57 AM
types of altcoin so much. So we can't just judge from one kind of altcoin who might have been exposed to burn. There is still plenty of opportunity for you can benefit from the results of trading altcoin. The more choice, the more good. I myself do not believe that altcoin was dead. Because all this altcoin I have also still okay.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 03:53:30 AM
As of now they have been decreasing but in a long term invest they will make huge profit ,these altcoins need to survive market if the platform is strong then you will definitely be in profit, people are getting more confused due to more altcoins where to invest and sell that is the reason the coins are not stable but in a long term they get their stability in the market you will be surprised by their profits.
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 02:58:58 PM
altcoins are just starting to gain strength. in the market there are more and more. each of the new altcoin bears utility, and their products will solve some of the problems of mankind. I think that the main thing for them is to survive in competition. but it depends on the developers and on the desire to advance.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
June 22, 2018, 02:27:40 PM
Today i buying altcoins and i think that when all market cry - time to buy altcoins and this decision will be right. Altcoins are not die )
Activity: 37
June 22, 2018, 02:24:11 PM
well, altcoin not that dying and heading to zero in my opinion. it is based on what altcoin you holding, when its prices keep getting low, you need to research what reason that makes the prices going down. that is what i think. either than that, you should keep into some big name altcoin.
Activity: 392
June 22, 2018, 01:39:12 PM
Lets talking about altcoins die after the next pump of cryptomarket. I think that some altcoins will make more profit than Bitcoin and Ethereum.
More than half of market capitalization in altcoins. Do you really think that they are dying?
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 22, 2018, 12:01:39 PM
Your title is easy to misunderstand, because your topic is not Altcoin's death, but "How should I pick Altcoin?" Altcoin is very rich in variety, so we didn't find it so easy. Looking for a potential Altcoin project took a lot of time to research. If you don't plan to spend a lot of time on this matter, then you can just choose ETH or BTC to invest. If you are investing indiscriminately, you are likely to have nothing.
Activity: 566
June 22, 2018, 11:53:44 AM
A lot of altcoins are clueless i think clueless altcoins will eventually die but altcoins which can confidently presente good use case will survive.
Activity: 140
June 22, 2018, 11:37:15 AM
Altcoins and bitcoins are just tether to each other so obviously altcoins will never die because there are a lot of people who are also interested on investing in other altcoins and not just bitcoins.
Activity: 118
June 22, 2018, 10:15:23 AM
i wish i have more money on hand most of coins have bottom out dont think it will go down even lower.
Activity: 420
June 22, 2018, 10:13:48 AM
altcoyin death comes the campaign. This is very sad. Without tears, you do not look at the course
Activity: 125
June 22, 2018, 10:10:10 AM
For me this is the right time to buy altcoins because the market is on the downfall motion. You should not miss the chance of grabbing the once in a life time chance of decline. This if the right time now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
June 22, 2018, 10:07:07 AM
It is a good time to enter the market right now when the market is red because you can actually get a cheaper coin and you can get quite a fast profit from the rebound later, even if you are planning to go long it's a good time to enter because of the low entry price. People like to buy something when it's already high only to lose a lot of money later, if you want to invest always remember to diversify your investment
Activity: 37
June 22, 2018, 10:03:51 AM
Not all Altcoin are dying. There are some Altcoin that still survive with this condition. One of them is ETH. ETH still survives even though the market continues to decline. Before the market situation improves, if you have money, now is the right time to buy because almost all coins are in the red condition. And do not be afraid if this situation continues. Your money will not disappear, it will be back again when conditions improve and all coin prices rise again.
Activity: 420
June 22, 2018, 09:53:25 AM
I think that now it is worth thinking about buying some coins, because soon at the price that now, the opportunity to purchase them will no longer be
Activity: 1274
June 22, 2018, 09:50:19 AM
Always buy coin when market become red or the specific coin or token price go down and hold it if you want trading then again sell it when the coin go up otherwise hold it for some months at the moment market is red and Bitcoin is also near to bottom so buy with spare money and hold it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
June 22, 2018, 09:40:22 AM
Now a lot of promising altcoins.Ripple NEO ETHEREUM STELLAR EOS.All of them have all chances to cost more.I don't see any reason for them to die.They are just beginning to develop
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 22, 2018, 09:31:57 AM
there are too many ICOs we can not invest all of them, so surely weak and old altcoins will die in the future and only strong altcoins can survive

I think it's only for weak coins that will die and for the stronger altcoin, it will survive and will reach the highest price again. there are too many altcoins right now and maybe half of the altcoin will get disappear because of lack of the support from the dev, the team, and the community. but for the crypto, I don't think that it will get die too because as long as bitcoin still exist, then the crypto market will still survive and people could still buy and sell the various coin to take a profit.
Activity: 104
June 22, 2018, 05:00:53 AM
there are too many ICOs we can not invest all of them, so surely weak and old altcoins will die in the future and only strong altcoins can survive
Pages:
Jump to: