Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins are dying - page 29. (Read 5529 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 05:40:03 PM
the altcoins will continue to exist and nothing will happen to them. prices are low now and so it is a good time to invest.
Activity: 58
July 30, 2018, 05:37:43 PM
Most of the alts are now preparing for the green season. Most of them have reached the bottom and they hold very strong support at the bottom. BTC will be determinant of their next movement.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 05:33:35 PM
I think that now is a good time to buy altcoins, as Bitcoin has already grown and stands at around 8000 dollars, and altcoins will soon begin to reach for it.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
July 30, 2018, 05:29:07 PM
The crypto market currently struggling  and quite a number of coins have lost value in the process. Making it one the best momments to buy alts as they. Are cheaply available in the market, one however must be careful not to invest in coins with. No proper value attached to them as this might lead to massive loss making, quality of the coin is a very important factor to consider before committing Mooney
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 05:21:24 PM
Yes, I do not agree , I do not see that the altcoins are dying now, I just see that now are gaining even more popularity
Yeah, as you can look on there market altcoin decreases further but I believe it will not fall down together because this coin also has a potential to gain good moneys in where its more reliable by individuals.
Activity: 392
July 30, 2018, 05:07:46 PM
Yes, I do not agree , I do not see that the altcoins are dying now, I just see that now are gaining even more popularity
Activity: 131
July 30, 2018, 05:05:15 PM
I'm not sure the market has stopped falling yet. and so I would not be in a hurry to invest in altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
July 30, 2018, 05:03:57 PM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
Everyone lost money when the big crash came except for those that were fortunate to sell immediately after the all time high, but do not worry the price is going to eventually recover the problem that I see is that many people are going to be unable to hold for as long as it is necessary in order to get profits but that is not the fault of the market but your own.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 05:02:04 PM
So many investors are complaining because of their portfolio that is gradually reducing. There is no other reason far behind this, except for the fact that the present situation of the market is not as good as we want or expected. There are so many things to consider before investing into altcoins, because investing wrongly could make you to loose your portfolio totally. Some of the factors to be considered are: historical data of the coin, the team, regular updates, the roadmap (most especially for the new ones). Do not also invest against trend.

Good point to consider many things before going into an altcoin, many people only do superfiscial research and do not discover red flags. But you also have to agree that it’s not only the weak coins that were bleeding the last months, even very good alts with real use cases have lost 90% and more while bitcoin only went down about 70% and slowly making it’s way up why most alts continue to get even more devalued.
in any case, we will have to reconsider our views on all of our coins that are in our portfolios. The fact is that 2018 will not be the most successful in the world of crypto currency and will require a very tough correction after the market stabilizes.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 04:53:07 PM
So many investors are complaining because of their portfolio that is gradually reducing. There is no other reason far behind this, except for the fact that the present situation of the market is not as good as we want or expected. There are so many things to consider before investing into altcoins, because investing wrongly could make you to loose your portfolio totally. Some of the factors to be considered are: historical data of the coin, the team, regular updates, the roadmap (most especially for the new ones). Do not also invest against trend.

Good point to consider many things before going into an altcoin, many people only do superfiscial research and do not discover red flags. But you also have to agree that it’s not only the weak coins that were bleeding the last months, even very good alts with real use cases have lost 90% and more while bitcoin only went down about 70% and slowly making it’s way up why most alts continue to get even more devalued.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
July 30, 2018, 04:34:01 PM
Alternative coins do not die. You should not be intimidated by the fact that most of them are very much cheaper. You have to believe that growth will begin soon.
Activity: 266
July 30, 2018, 04:32:27 PM
I think that if you are a long-term investor, then there is not much difference for you, to buy today, tomorrow, or in a month. But if you plan to trade, now is a very risky time for this lesson. Even big professionals prefer to be on the sidelines
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
July 30, 2018, 04:31:44 PM
Altcoin actually has excellent potential if we buy it at the lowest price, especially if buying new altcoin listings in the market and get low price if we continue until the token is listing to bigger market then it will be very potential for us to buy it especially if token having a project with a good concept will certainly have an added value on the price later.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 19
Backed.Finance
July 30, 2018, 04:28:14 PM
In recent days, the number of red colors has been increased. I hope to recover quickly.

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
July 30, 2018, 04:23:15 PM
Altcoins are not dying. And if you missed the time like me and you didn't sell your altcoins, I suggest just to wait and not to panic, because if you sell now, you will lose all you've got. Do not go with your emotions and you will be rewarded
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
July 30, 2018, 04:19:18 PM
Of course on downtrend they feeling badly, but when market goes up, alts are giving great gains!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 03:59:44 PM
Make a competent investment portfolio and you will not worry about the fall of one coin. And if you go into the market, now is a good time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 29, 2018, 01:52:57 PM
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
July 29, 2018, 01:44:11 PM
No altcoins are not dying. In a typical software project the project is following a specific curve. Look at the Bitcoin too. In starting it had too ups and downs but now it is on a great heights. So do other alts will do.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 01:42:01 PM
what I think about altcoin today is that it's still unstable, sometimes showing signs of recovering but it's just a momentary rally, and even the instability and uncertainty of altcoin prices in the market still happens today. whether this is the right time to buy altcoin or not I'm still in doubt.
Pages:
Jump to: