Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins are dying - page 28. (Read 5529 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 08:24:11 AM
They couldn't be dead. They are too important for cryptomarket that even if they will be dead there will appear another way or similar ones which could be able to replace them.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 02:24:20 PM
ceйчac caмoe пoдxoдящee вpeмя для тpeйдepa кyпить aльткoйн из-зa тoгo, чтo pынoк, иcпытывaющий этo cнижeниe, мoжeт пpeдocтaвить им вoзмoжнocть пoлyчить yдoвлeтвopитeльныe peзyльтaты, тepпeливo yдepживaя aктивы нa нecкoлькo мecяцeв впepeд.
Activity: 91
August 01, 2018, 02:21:23 PM
I've seen that the year started and with the huge drop of Bitcoin, altcoins are also in the same situation. But it's not that much , it's just a little bit dump and i'm the one who are waiting for the next pump of them and i'm going to claim those profits. But I know that it will increase again this year. Smiley
Activity: 10
August 01, 2018, 02:04:44 PM
there're like 3000 altcoins in CMC, the weak will die for sure, but the strong always keep developing
Activity: 91
August 01, 2018, 01:59:47 PM
Not all altcoins will die. I think this is the survival of the fittest in the market. Those low-quality altcoins are bound to be eliminated. The remaining high-quality altcoins will be more promising.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 01:57:01 PM
View on the EOS, it looks very good from all alchinov. And it has a great perspective. The closest competitor to ETH.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
August 01, 2018, 01:55:58 PM
Bitcoin has really large marketshare but there are stilla lot of good alt coins out there that serve a purpose that bitcoin can't such as privacy.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
August 01, 2018, 01:48:38 PM
If you choose good coins, then don't panic when the whole market goes up, they too.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 06:16:20 AM
They are not dying, the entire market is just in a bear which is not surprising. There is no way that all of the altcoins are dying, the only ones that are dying out now are the ones that are not good projects in the first place and as time goes by more of these scam altcoins will die out but the ones with good projects like eth and nep would remain in the market.
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 01, 2018, 03:13:28 AM
I wouldnt say they are dying. Alts are still actually worth MORE than the BTC marketcap. Nothing wrong with that.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
August 01, 2018, 03:12:10 AM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

I am sure that during some years cryptocurrencies will be evolved to more effective and technologically advanced coins. It will be first of all coins which are at the top of cryptomarket now: Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO etc.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 31, 2018, 07:31:06 AM
I thinks that altcoin market is now very weak. Nobody want to buy altcoins, so the price is go deeper each day.
I think if you have big losses, you should not sell you alts. Just hold. But if you losses are nor very hight (15-20%) - so seel now. In some mounths you will buy back you coins with much less price than now.
For me this is the worst situation at crypto market that i ever seen. Altcoins are dying hard.
Activity: 45
July 31, 2018, 06:42:40 AM
Dread won't give you leeway. altcoin will increment in esteem in view of the developing number of fans and this makes altcoin more costly. fear is without a doubt sensible however in the event that in light of the examination of the then exchange and speculation will be quiet and won't fear misfortunes.
copper member
Activity: 658
July 31, 2018, 06:29:31 AM
Alts aren’t going to die. BTC had fallen off its ATH by 20% as the total MCAP of the market was almost 900 billion. I think we’ve seen that the public and large amount of retail investors, especially new ones, have a propensity for the alts.
Activity: 294
July 30, 2018, 06:12:29 PM
the altcoins will continue to exist and nothing will happen to them. prices are low now and so it is a good time to invest.
Markets is unpredictable so for me it's normal to encountered bear trend but for sure as we try to hodl for just a couple of months for sure it will regulated much higher as we expected.

Bear trend always indicate a falling market, due to more sellers were dumping their assets. It doesn't mean it makes the altcoins dead because the price will eventually recovers in an exact phase of market demand. Right now we won't see any signs of abruptly rise, but still I believed altcoins will do make it all the way to the profitable value
Activity: 133
July 30, 2018, 06:01:20 PM
Most of the altcoins have a lower price than their ICO price but there are also altcoin that have a potential in the market.We should not loose hope about altcoin price because the market is unpredictable.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
July 30, 2018, 05:59:15 PM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

It's been a roller coaster all throughout the year, but I think the price is much better now than when you first posted this, we are now heading for a bull run and people are expecting this, so if you are still holding all your coins just be patient a little more.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 05:56:52 PM
Your post was dated march 23 so i cant really remember if it was the time to buy or not. But the current market trends shows this is the time to buy and buy all you can, because the bull is alrdy upon us and the bull run will leave many behind. This is just my opinion, you can decide to do what best soothes your financial plan
Activity: 56
July 30, 2018, 05:55:48 PM
Most of the prices of altcoins are very low now, some of them are even below their ICO price so i think now is a good opportunity to enter the market. Just do your home work, look for coins with serious team, niche and good road mad and invest in. NOTE: NOT A FINANCIAL ADVICE
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
July 30, 2018, 05:49:36 PM
the altcoins will continue to exist and nothing will happen to them. prices are low now and so it is a good time to invest.
Markets is unpredictable so for me it's normal to encountered bear trend but for sure as we try to hodl for just a couple of months for sure it will regulated much higher as we expected.
Pages:
Jump to: