Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are the best..!! - page 11. (Read 21747 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 01, 2019, 08:16:12 PM
100% agree, besides investment and trading that can generate profit, there is also a project bounty campaign that can generate good income too, which of course is not owned by bitcoin. yes, altcoin is the best.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 01, 2019, 08:11:04 PM
how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
Maybe some altcoins really are ahead in some ways Bitcoin, and develop and usovershenstvuetsya, but if we are talking about investments, then I believe their money should be invested first and foremost in Bitcoin, but and violas, too, must hold in its investment portfolio.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 27, 2019, 07:11:44 PM
This is normal. Bitcoin was not designed for speedy transaction. As a matter of fact, it s has less than 10 tps, which is very slow.
So some altcoins have been modified for this purpose, which is why we can see some of them have as much as 1,500 tps.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
January 27, 2019, 12:28:31 PM
what I like most from altcoins is that if they rise up to 5x from the previous price so we can get a lot of big profits if we invest in altcoins, specifically by choosing a potential altcoin
The increase of many times compared to the initial price is difficult for Altcoin to have high prices because pushing prices with them requires a lot of net capital. But for Altcoin with low prices, it is easy to increase many times because they only need to impact from the flow that can increase many times.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 27, 2019, 12:18:28 PM
Well, there are good altcoins. But there are bad. I will say this. It’s time to have them already, or by 2050 we will have 100,000 different coins. I hope the Altcoins will give us a profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
January 27, 2019, 12:15:00 PM
I feel the same way as the author. Altcoins have already had good functionality and fast transactions. Bitcoin at the moment can not compete with the top altcoins. I am ready to invest a large amount of money. Although the situation on the market  deplorable.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
January 27, 2019, 11:05:15 AM
Altcoin are obviously more profitable than bitcoin when there's a price increase, but the issue is that there are numerous altcoin and it would be difficult to predict the altcoin whose price would experience a drastic increase. Altcoin are easily dumped and could become a shit coin in no time because of its market cap and the pump and dump schemes. In my opinion, altcoin are highly lucrative, but could be very risky. My advice is invest only an amount, you are willing to loose.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 27, 2019, 08:46:48 AM
There are very many altcoins. Of course I can't mention one by one here. Of the many altcoins, of course not all the best altcoins. Because there are potential altcoin and some are not. So you only have to decide which altcoin is the best.
I think now you can choose a lot of good altcoins that will develop in the future, especially those coins that are in the top 20, eos eth I think this is the best altcoins
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
January 27, 2019, 06:09:56 AM
what I like most from altcoins is that if they rise up to 5x from the previous price so we can get a lot of big profits if we invest in altcoins, specifically by choosing a potential altcoin
We cant be able to see it again,  we just be lucky if a certain Altcoin will rise by 1-2x. Mostly all altcoins prices depending on bitcoin's price flows,  as we observed that once bitcoin pumps, altcoins will follow by then. 
Looking at the current market,  there is no indication of such uprising trend and so we can't expect for big profit also.
January 27, 2019, 03:20:38 AM
There are very many altcoins. Of course I can't mention one by one here. Of the many altcoins, of course not all the best altcoins. Because there are potential altcoin and some are not. So you only have to decide which altcoin is the best.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
January 27, 2019, 01:42:41 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
January 27, 2019, 01:07:42 AM
I agree with you, besides having many communities and many kinds. altcoin has a large trading volume, but you have to understand the position to trade in order to get a profit, I am currently holding EOS
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
January 27, 2019, 01:06:07 AM
Cryptocurrency is trending payment and investment asset just like how people invest in mutual funds, real estate, market shares, silver, and gold nowadays. More investors are interested in investing their money on these cryptocurrencies, and the increased demand of cryptocurrency has increased its prices a lot.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 27, 2019, 12:48:41 AM
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
In terms of investments yes as it has upgrades, and way cheaper compare to the leading coins on the market. Altcoins is where we got profits because we can even get tokens from bounties, airdrops and other services that pays Altcoins. We can also buy huge amount as they are cheap. The only problem with Altcoins is that they are dependent to Bitcoin. Whenever there is a price drop Altcoins will bleed to death and they are having a hard time to recover easily.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
January 26, 2019, 11:18:35 PM

In this case we have different opinion, altcoin only become the best because can support our activity, are you include?. If the answer is yes just keep going and always learning that someday there's possibility altcoin become trash, you should prepare about it. Try to share with specific explanation, we all need help now about altcoin.
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
January 26, 2019, 10:27:02 PM
I disagree with your opinion. Yeah, I think Bitcoin is still the best choice. Do you know ? I will feel calm if I hold bitcoin rather than Altcoin. I still choose to invest and buy Bitcoin.
You are right, if you want to buy Altcoin then buy a good Altcoin. it will give you a little profit.
I know everyone's opinion is different, and that is natural. So, it doesn't matter if you want to choose Bitcoin or choose Altcoin. but I will still choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
January 26, 2019, 09:40:13 PM
In my opinion we should welcome Bitcoin as the pioneer and the others as an integral community to a greater good, in this case the world of cryptocurrency. Of any, cryptocurrency was born to change a system in which it requires flexibility (internet). We should just celebrate being part of this age.
BountyMarketCap
January 26, 2019, 09:09:17 PM
My choice is still the same from the first time I entered the crypto world until now, namely Etherum. because I have gone through a lot of things when Ether dropped, and has gone up to the moon, and now it's falling again. then the answer is definitely going to rise to the moon again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 26, 2019, 05:35:21 PM
Altcoins has brought me more profit in the crypto market than bitcoin, to me,altcoin remain the best,there is no doubt that bitcoin remain the king of crypto,but I prefer altcoin.
you prefer altcoins only until they are making a profit. as soon as you lose everything on them you will cry that you have not chosen bitcoin
Activity: 280
January 26, 2019, 05:17:57 PM
Altcoins has brought me more profit in the crypto market than bitcoin, to me,altcoin remain the best,there is no doubt that bitcoin remain the king of crypto,but I prefer altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: