Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are the best..!! - page 14. (Read 21747 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 103
January 21, 2019, 02:25:36 PM
No, I am not agree with you. I have had about 5 coins that I hoped for and they cost 0 now or they don't have any volume on the exchanges. It will never happen to BTC or ETH or Dash or something like that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 21, 2019, 01:33:01 PM
Of course, now Altcoins are very good. If we take Ethereum, we can say with confidence that it occupies a good place in the world of cryptocurrencies.
It is promising, affordable. Now he is showing growth, and I hope that it will continue for a long time. This is a good choice for investing in the market.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
January 21, 2019, 01:28:04 PM
How can we say so early the altcoins are best. Till now they can't  bit BTC and also they don't contain such potentiality to overtake the BTC. Though they are enough potential to make profit faster. But,you can make profit buying fraction of BTC which is more secure than other altcoins. So,till now BTC is the best.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
January 21, 2019, 12:54:51 PM
I am also an altcoin fan and think that they will overcome bitcoin one day, but we would need to wait for quite a long period of time, because right now it does not seem like people are switching to altcoins, major investors are still pushing their money into Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
January 21, 2019, 11:24:18 AM
how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool

How about the main coin or the top 1 cryptocurrency on the market which is bitcoin? Does it not satisfy you with its market value or services? Well, altcoins does so well yes, but bitcoin is much more better in compared to all of altcoins.
Activity: 332
Merit: 22
Turkish Translator
January 21, 2019, 09:40:53 AM
Yes I totally agree with you. I choose some altcoins like Ripple, Nem, ADA, ETH instead of BTC. They are both safer as BTC but faster than BTC!
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
January 21, 2019, 09:33:09 AM
I think that already 80 percent of Altcoins have turned into shitcoins) not all campaigns can stay alive after such a long bear market. they just stop working

Yeah thats true, Altcoins turned into shitcoins and some of them are scams. There are only a few who have real projects and survive. Hopefully this year there will be a change for better altcoin and ICO.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 21, 2019, 07:50:18 AM
Yes altcoins are the best for me, Ill think i earn enough for using some different altcoins.
But they have some potential altcoins and some of them also are not potential altcoins and they are going to be a shitcoins instead.
I think that already 80 percent of Altcoins have turned into shitcoins) not all campaigns can stay alive after such a long bear market. they just stop working
copper member
Activity: 593
Merit: 10
January 21, 2019, 07:48:28 AM
I see a lot of altcoins that have a big chance to get multiple profits, for example like DOGE and Stellar for last year, but altcoin is also at the same risk.
Activity: 471
January 21, 2019, 07:44:05 AM
Altcoins are like fool's gold. The real gold is only Bitcoin. We have to realize that, before investing into altcoins. No altcoin will be able to overbeat Bitcoin.
So invest into altcoins, but be aware that it is more risky then Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is indeed real Gold and he has no doubt that he can be trusted and the risk is lower. maybe they chose Altcoin because the price is cheap and can be profitable, because those who don't have big capital, they can't buy Bitcoin because it's expensive. for those who are new and try to invest very well with Altcoin because prices are low and if there are bad things they only lose a little.
Activity: 271
January 21, 2019, 07:30:52 AM
Altcoins are like fool's gold. The real gold is only Bitcoin. We have to realize that, before investing into altcoins. No altcoin will be able to overbeat Bitcoin.
So invest into altcoins, but be aware that it is more risky then Bitcoin.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
January 21, 2019, 07:25:08 AM
Yes altcoins are the best for me, Ill think i earn enough for using some different altcoins.
But they have some potential altcoins and some of them also are not potential altcoins and they are going to be a shitcoins instead.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 21, 2019, 05:49:07 AM
Yes in 2017 alot of altcoin was going up to 50 -100 times in 1 years and this is become bigger gainer than Bitcoin. But in 2018 that altcoin also become the bigger losser than Bitcoin. So actually altcoin has higher fluctuacion, and we should be avoid greedy and take profit when the price reached target profit, and move the money in to others asset that more safe and less fluctuacion. Currently Bitcoin still has the biggest marketcap and more than 50% of crypto market dominance by Bitcoin so in fundamental Bitcoin still better.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 21, 2019, 05:44:12 AM
I am holding a bag of useless illiquid tokens. So do millions of other people in our community. We must do something about it! So I decided to Pick up the gauntlet. I’m having meetings with projects leaders, big companies, and trading platform, trying to find the best solution for all of us. Would love to hear your situation, thoughts, and ideas.
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
January 21, 2019, 04:58:23 AM
I see in market crypto there are some good altcoins in the future, such as USDT prices are very stable compared to others, it is best for you to invest long term and short term.

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 21, 2019, 01:16:54 AM
Apart from better transaction speeds and cheaper transaction fee altcoins always brings the bigger profits ,let's take a look at the last bull run history you can see ripple ,neo ,xem delivers the biggest profit ,I think altcoins are best for investing
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
January 21, 2019, 12:56:51 AM
The currencies modeled after bitcoin are collectively called altcoins and have tried to present themselves as modified or improved versions of bitcoin. While some of these currencies are easier to mine than bitcoin is, there are tradeoffs, including greater risk brought on by lesser liquidity, acceptance and value retention.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
January 21, 2019, 12:33:55 AM
I also believe that choosing altcoin could be a wiser choice to make an infestation right now. what i'm thinking is that we could get more profit from altcoins compared to the coins that already has a huge price.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
January 21, 2019, 12:19:19 AM
Altcoin is the best for trading or investing, which price could be growing up more than 200% you can take much profit with your investment, but many altcoin have over because run away by owner and price more drop and never take back to usually price.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
January 21, 2019, 12:07:21 AM
Still bitcoin is the best.
Altcoins are not all the best.
Some altcoins are intended to be dead and to scam people.
Some altcoins like ethereum, bitcoin cash, Ada, and some of top 100 coins are best alternative to invest apart from bitcoin. One thing to secure once you invest don't look at your much bigger earnings although it is important but your safetiness and security matters the most not to fall under scam investment. Slowly getting a little earnings will become bigger and bigger one day. One step at a time to get rich in case possible.
Pages:
Jump to: