Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are the best..!! - page 7. (Read 21732 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 37
February 10, 2019, 01:57:26 PM
In terms of profit, altcoins is taking the lead there is no doubt about that, even in the bearish, we are still making profit from altcoins but in terms of safety, i guess bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 10, 2019, 01:49:11 PM
Altcoins are better not the best.Because we experience a lot of scame on crypto market and the make invest more risky.So,invest on BTC and other factors made BTC the best.
BTC is indeed the best coin, but if you trade, Altcoin is the best.
BTC is more suitable for long-term investment while Altcoin is very diverse, there is a good one for the long term there is also a good one for the short term.
the best is not necessarily the best in a field.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
February 10, 2019, 01:42:54 PM
Actually most altcoins suck

Most alts are a money pit

Sometimes you can score big

But mostly they are shit

thats why we normally call them shitcoins

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
February 10, 2019, 01:39:49 PM
Yes OAth protocol is a very good project. And that's why alts are the best. It has future growth, Great idea and a great partnerships already.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 10, 2019, 01:38:24 PM
how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
Many altcoins can give you profit. But, not all of the altcoins you buy will make a profit for you, some actually make you lose. So, you really need observations about the coins you want to buy before deciding to buy them.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
February 10, 2019, 01:37:06 PM
Altcoins are better not the best.Because we experience a lot of scame on crypto market and the make invest more risky.So,invest on BTC and other factors made BTC the best.
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
February 10, 2019, 11:48:21 AM
yup altcoin is the best, compared to altcoin bitcoin gives more profit than btc.
and altcoin has a roadmap that is better than bitcoin itself except that now the situation in cryptocurrency is very strange because every altcoin price follows the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
February 10, 2019, 11:22:53 AM
Historically it happened so that all other blockchain exclude bitcoin we call altcoins.
But there between all other coins we have good projects and also we have true scams.
for me: today, to summarize all blockchains as altsoins is already wrong
Activity: 434
February 10, 2019, 11:18:29 AM
No, bitcoin is the best.

That's one of the essence of having altcoin but it doesn't mean that altcoins are the best. They can be manipulated especially those coins that isn't decentralized. You're likely to lose your money if you choose the wrong altcoin.
you are wrong, bitcoin also can be manipulated . Try look the history of the bitcoin price every year.
You will know that bitcoin always volatile.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
https://www.snbtoken.io/
February 10, 2019, 11:13:42 AM
Yes i agree.i think we can use cryptocoin for payment transaction with other country or some country with fast transaction and low of fees.and its very simple for clarivication of data when we want to open bank at cryptoworld.but we know many country not legalist for payment transaction with crypto .how about it?
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 10, 2019, 10:56:28 AM
I don't think that altcoins are the best. I think Bitcoin is the best one and also it's the perfect one undoubtedly.
Activity: 556
February 10, 2019, 10:51:40 AM
For me it is the same only in bitcoin. It is also like the digital currency and also you can also use altcoins for payment and for much easy transaction.but as of now many altcoin was in the very disapponting price how can we all support.
Activity: 243
February 10, 2019, 10:45:53 AM
I agree with you. Altcoin can grew faster than bitcoin.
Its price is cheaper than bitcoin too, so investor can invest in altcoin more rather than bitcoin.
But i think maybe there is other coins that better than altcoin
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 10, 2019, 10:42:28 AM
Altcoins are better to bitcoin and worse in term of the investment.
If i will invest or trade in the market i would choose alternative coins which will provide good earning or profits.
But lemme tell you this, it is good knowledge and information that will lead you to gain.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
February 10, 2019, 10:40:00 AM
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool

What about 51% attack probability? Smiley What about the fact that all these coins are more volatile than bitcoin is, and when it is falling down, they do the same but much more dramatically? Smiley
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
February 10, 2019, 10:34:40 AM
Indeed altcoin so many choice and varies prices, only choose the cheapest and buy at a very low price to get a profit, but if say the best coins not really, because Bitcoin is still the best
Activity: 616
February 10, 2019, 10:15:25 AM
I can agree with you that some altcoins are better then Bitcoin, but it’s todays situation, and we should wait for updates from Bitcoin team.
First of course should grow bitcoin and then altcoins, but I think if you are going to invest in a long time now there are good altcoins that are ready to grow !
Some altcoins grow faster that bitcoin, and can move  the other side of the market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
February 10, 2019, 09:38:19 AM
if we say about progress rightnow , yeah altcoin the best , the reason is because bitcoin price was high and increase like 10% is need gather much money ,
but if we say at the past bitcoin always be the best
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 10, 2019, 09:27:58 AM
Most of the people are getting a huge income from altcoins so we cannot declare altcoin is the best currency after Bitcoin so I definitely support this and hopefully the future also will need to be like that for making more people richer.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
February 10, 2019, 08:39:38 AM
according to me the best altcoins is Bitcoin it self and an important part of altcoins is still bitcoin, but many altcoins are very profitable for investors and bitcoin is also in desperate need of altcoins
Pages:
Jump to: