Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are the best..!! - page 9. (Read 21756 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 100
February 07, 2019, 03:30:22 PM
This last bottom dump market I found so many token those pumping 500%-600%. If you check Ethereum and Bitcoin this coin now in same place but some altcoins don't same.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 07, 2019, 03:04:25 PM
i agree with you on this because altcoins came after the first set of cryptocurrencies which means their developers have made them as an upgrade on the existing coins. they tend to be faster, more scalable and secure from attacks. And they also have the possibility of increasing more in percentage than the existing coins because they are still new, cheap and are in demand.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
February 07, 2019, 02:58:49 PM
A few years ago when I first learned about cryptocurrencies, I did not know anything about the existence of altcoins. I thought that the only crypt currency that exists is Bitcoin. But later when I found out that there is a large number of other coins besides him - this was a real discovery for me, because Since then I started earning much more.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 07, 2019, 02:58:24 PM
Some Altcoins can really make you a lot of money, you just need... luck!
Yes, luck, because many projects are starting really well, then they become a scam.
Just keep your eyes open and join some good airdrops.
It is necessary to conduct an economic analysis of projects. Examine the roadmap and real financial capabilities of the team or trustees.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
February 07, 2019, 02:40:28 PM
Some Altcoins can really make you a lot of money, you just need... luck!
Yes, luck, because many projects are starting really well, then they become a scam.
Just keep your eyes open and join some good airdrops.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
February 07, 2019, 02:38:30 PM
Yes, with the innovative ideas and concepts, many new strong projects are getting developed using blockchchain technology.
Due to new experiments, research and development, they are going beyond the limits to get technically developed to solve current industrial aged problems.
All these factors are attracting indeed revolution in the respective fields.
Who knows, which will be next Bitcoin?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
February 07, 2019, 02:31:37 PM
how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
Yeah right, Altcoin is good for generating large profits but it can also produce large losses, there are always risks. At low prices, buying more is the right decision, but it is really necessary to observe and analyze coins that can really benefit or has great potential compared to other coins before you decide to buy it.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 07, 2019, 02:31:13 PM
As bitcoin came into usage as an alternative to the banking industry, altcoins came up with some unique features. This adds support to the growth of bitcoin. Not every altcoins were best, because there are more altcoins in the market that don't have the use case. Truly speaking altcoins have helped big with the increase in the adoption rate of cryptocurrencies all over the world.
Activity: 350
February 07, 2019, 01:52:55 PM
 Best or not best depends on your demands. But I think yes, there is a lot of altcoins that provide interesting and useful features to its users.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
February 06, 2019, 08:27:04 AM
A very large number of altcoins are quite able to make a big profit as soon as investors start investing more actively in the crypto market, but not all!
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
February 05, 2019, 07:09:34 PM
Well, I think in bitcoin you can not earn very much money, but altcoins are very promising that can bring good money in the short term, I think in the next 3 years
Activity: 439
February 04, 2019, 06:32:37 PM
Alt coins are the best imo. Theres more involvement in technology than just bitcoin through alts. Jus that Bitcoin has more conferences and meetups to talk about block chain etc.
Activity: 420
February 04, 2019, 10:18:12 AM
To know about altcoins, check coinmarketcap but there you could find some bad altcoins what is the best altcoins and will pump in future without any question.
I would choose altcoins that are leaders in capitalization as they are much gaining confidence and are unlikely to be a Scam! especially ETH btc
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
February 03, 2019, 07:20:39 PM
Some Altcoins have got good features on their platforms, which is why some of them are still relevant till date.
If a coin is not useful, gradually, it will fade off in the market, because investors might not want to have anything to do with such.
The fact that bitcoin came first, along side other factors, are reasons why btc has got such opportunity to still be ahead, but lack most of the features of altcoins.
Activity: 95
February 03, 2019, 06:16:32 PM
I agree to an extent. Many altcoins are great both for profit and scalability. However, if you noticed, altcoins holders suffered higher losses than bitcoin holders. Assuming you bought bitcoin at $12k, bitcoin price is currently a little above $3k, meaning your money has been divided by 4.
But many altcoins have divided people's capital by 8,10 or more. Higher profit potential and higher loss potential too. Choose wisely
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 06:07:47 PM
If Bitcoin transactions are relatively slow and the cost is quite expensive, it is different from Altcoin which is faster and cheaper. Altcoin is an alternative that continues to grow a lot with the advantages of each system to compete with BItcoin, I agree that Altcoin is better in terms of transactions, but don't forget if the BItcoin Raja has a big power over the market.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
February 03, 2019, 05:20:07 PM
I also agree with you that altcoin is indeed the best for long-term or short-term investments, but on the other hand I don't forget bitcoin the crypto market leader. altcoin is my second alternative investment besides bitcoin
Agree bitcoin should always be the main investment, as the coin is the most fundamental in the market and will grow well in the future, and altcoins of course risky more but also more profitable !
It will not always be so. Even now, Ethereum is breathing in the back of Bitcoin. You should not hope that Bitcoin will always be the first. He is certainly suitable for earnings, but as a means of payment there.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
February 03, 2019, 05:02:21 PM
Many altcoins have great prospects, so investing in altcoins is a good idea, but I think that it is also necessary to invest in Bitcoin, as all new people who will come to the cryptocurrency market will be the first thing to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
February 03, 2019, 04:21:57 PM
I also agree with you that altcoin is indeed the best for long-term or short-term investments, but on the other hand I don't forget bitcoin the crypto market leader. altcoin is my second alternative investment besides bitcoin
Agree bitcoin should always be the main investment, as the coin is the most fundamental in the market and will grow well in the future, and altcoins of course risky more but also more profitable !
Activity: 574
February 03, 2019, 04:07:44 PM
Yes, altcoins are the best type of investments. From my point of view with altcoins you can earn much more as you expected. Btc isn't that volatile and potential
Pages:
Jump to: