Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are the best..!! - page 13. (Read 21747 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 5
January 26, 2019, 08:53:52 AM
New altcoins could make you more profit than the old coins.
The old coins are more predictable in some cases than new coins.
There are fewer to expect from first coins.
There are more predictions in new altcoins.
The team will make some noise to make it great and popular.
The old coins could just repeating its scenarios.
Altcoins are the best investment but  also the riskier.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
January 26, 2019, 08:44:50 AM
Altcoin is good but not all Altcoin is good so you have to be good at choosing so you can make a profit. good coins also affect profits. many are successful from Altcoin and also Bitcoin so if you choose both they will be more profitable because of the increasing opportunities.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
January 26, 2019, 08:35:10 AM
how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
While it is, faster and more profitable. It all depends on the variety of technologies, prices and prospects. And the list of the first 20 is the most attractive for any investor.
in investing or trading on the market maybe altcoin is better than bitcoin. in this case it is also due to altcoins which are more numerous while bitcoin only one. I think like that happens, the most important thing is to find an altcoin that can be profitable for you
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 26, 2019, 08:06:24 AM
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
While it is, faster and more profitable. It all depends on the variety of technologies, prices and prospects. And the list of the first 20 is the most attractive for any investor.
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
January 26, 2019, 08:04:49 AM
on Altcoins you can earn a lot more than coins from the top-10 coinmarketcap
but also more risk
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
January 26, 2019, 08:01:58 AM
No, many altcoins is the scam or dead coins, anyone can create the altcoins or token easily, you only need 1 hour to create the new token, and launch the ICO collect the money easily.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
January 26, 2019, 07:51:48 AM

Altcoins as a whole have helped the development of the cryptocurrencies. Whether they have potential or not, many of them pushed the development of the industry and the competition advanced the features and functions of cryptos. Now its up to the users to discover and support them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
January 26, 2019, 07:03:25 AM
I dont understand what are talking about as we have only 1 BTC and many other coins which are altcoins so saying altcoins are the best do you mean all alts? no there are many good alts but not all om them are good.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
January 26, 2019, 06:59:39 AM
I agree with you) Altcoins in some moments have a great advantage, both in the speed of processing transactions and in the ability to get a good profit for a short shelf life.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 26, 2019, 06:56:26 AM
If altcoins are better than bitcoins by technical characteristics, there are altcoins that can not be compared with bitcoin because they have a completely different produt or platform, but I can definitely say that bitcoin is the flagship and it will always be followed by the market !
Activity: 658
January 26, 2019, 06:28:46 AM
that's depend on the altcoin itself a lot of project are worthless but some of them at least in my opinion will change the world forever good luck for all the hodlers of good alt Cheesy
Activity: 280
yamzu
January 26, 2019, 06:10:03 AM
For now days altcoins really the best variant to make yourself a little rich. But the most important thing is how to find and use really perspective and good price altcoins.
Activity: 452
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
January 26, 2019, 05:52:09 AM
yes you are right I agree with you, that altcoin provides a lot of convenience for its users besides the low price can be bought by anyone on the other hand it is also good for long-term investment. I currently believe in EOS because the growth of EOS altcoin is quite good while their platform has also been used by a number of current ico projects.
Activity: 644
January 26, 2019, 05:17:46 AM
Well, what is the cryptocurrency market, except for Bitcoin???this is just the market for new Shares of companies (Altcoins) a new form,so to speak, and Yes for them the future, because they will come up with and introduce new technologies, different products and services that will be in high demand among a large mass of people
Activity: 308
January 26, 2019, 04:56:58 AM
I see a lot of altcoins that have a big chance to get multiple profits, for example like DOGE and Stellar for last year, but altcoin is also at the same risk.
Actually not only DOGE are have some multiple profits and we can see them to CMC.
But we need to check each of them or read some news about them so that if we buy some of them we can get enough profit and we trade them into high price.
there are many more that can be profitable, and not only high-value coins, cheap coins can also be profitable.
check and be careful so that you are sure to buy, before you know in more detail do not rush to buy it later you can choose wrong. not all Altcoins will be profitable and not all are good, so be careful.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
January 26, 2019, 04:52:19 AM
For the dark, all is not the best, it only exists for a certain amount of time. Suppose ETH is a good platform at the moment, but if they do not offer new solutions in the future, chances are they will fall behind. I always keep track of all the investments I have, currently I'm holding XRP, ETH, NEO, IOTA, ADA and a few other altcoin
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
January 26, 2019, 04:19:55 AM
I see a lot of altcoins that have a big chance to get multiple profits, for example like DOGE and Stellar for last year, but altcoin is also at the same risk.
Actually not only DOGE are have some multiple profits and we can see them to CMC.
But we need to check each of them or read some news about them so that if we buy some of them we can get enough profit and we trade them into high price.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
January 21, 2019, 03:26:31 PM
If you can be smart,trading with altcoin can bring you fortune, it is the best way to earn profit and it is the easiest way to lose all your asset if you invest wrongly.
If we take into account the fact that, in the opinion of many experts, more than 60% of Altcoin do not have a real product, then after the current correction of the cryptocurrency market, many projects can fall very low and leave the market.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
January 21, 2019, 03:14:13 PM
with the future plan on conception,
the work on crypto finance gives as clients of the service to gains with chance on wallet possession as
expecting the different limit on returns
to improve with chance on tasks with evaluation as defining following entrance on table with shifts on option to moves with the table regulation on running of business with the crypto finance.

Activity: 434
Merit: 2
January 21, 2019, 03:02:00 PM
If you can be smart,trading with altcoin can bring you fortune, it is the best way to earn profit and it is the easiest way to lose all your asset if you invest wrongly.
Pages:
Jump to: