Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are the best..!! - page 16. (Read 21750 times)

Activity: 385
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 04:40:09 PM
I think you're a newbie in crypto. Your text is awful. Yeh, I agree with your main idea that altcoins are quit good for investments. Technically they are much better than bitcoin but it doesn't mean that every altcoin which is fast and cheap will be the next bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
January 20, 2019, 03:27:58 PM
I believe strongly in Altcoin, depending on the project and what they are out to achieve, I agree altcoins are better, as you can be sure of a high return when the project does well and the coin become valuable, you buy cheap and grow along with the project, unlike BTC and ETH already at there peak at several times.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
January 20, 2019, 03:20:00 PM
There are many coins in the altcoin category, we can't guarantee choosing a certain coin is absolutely correct. Altcoin can help you make a lot of money, but the risk is also quite high.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 12:19:23 PM
I am also the altcoin supporter but we are facing pretty difficult times at the moment, because everything depends on Bitcoin. The market dominance of BTC is huge and I hope things will change in the nearest future.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
January 16, 2019, 12:16:13 PM
how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
I agreed with 100%. Because Bitcoin price already raised and we can't predict future movement. But now market have lot of best altcoins in lowest price and we can get lot of profit after few months.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
January 16, 2019, 12:11:54 PM
There is no point in how fast altcoin is if it is not widely used. For me personally, the entire crypto market is primarily a financial instrument, and I do not advise you to fall in love with any project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
January 16, 2019, 12:06:56 PM
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less

As compared to BTC, it is possible to transfer altcoins at a faster speed and at a much lower transaction fee. For example, NEO and GAS have 0 transfer fee, Stellar has 0.01XLM transfee fee, XRP has 0.25XRP, which is very less.
Activity: 169
Vite
January 16, 2019, 11:25:27 AM
I sold all the BTC (just 0.xBTC) that I kept to invest in altcoins. Such as Eth, Neo and Ada .. I think this is a right decision. The value of Btc is currently unstable, it is risky to spend all your money to invest in Btc.
Activity: 532
January 16, 2019, 08:15:03 AM
I absolutely agree that altcoins are much better than bitcoins, but this is caused not only by the fact that they are faster or have lower transaction costs. I also like altcoins more because you can earn a lot more on them. For example, regarding my investments - about three months ago I invested in the Etheera project, and now i have x5.
Activity: 600
January 16, 2019, 07:59:08 AM
yes, of course the altcoin that I chose chose great potential in the future, especially I will hold ethereum and neo, because future developments are also increasing and it is also good if I invest in the long term.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 16, 2019, 07:52:31 AM
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool

7th DAG
https://www.kizunacoin.net/#top

Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 16, 2019, 07:19:29 AM
the advantages of altcoins are because they are cheap and almost all have their own altcoins, I myself like altcoins because they are cheap, and even all the funds that I have have been invested in altcoins which of course have passed my research. besides that Bitcoin is also good for the long and short term, but unfortunately it doesn't have a smart contract like other altcoins.
Activity: 560
January 16, 2019, 07:10:21 AM
Maybe from now altcoins are the best at this time which is bitcoin not already pumping up so they buying other altcoins right now to make some profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 07:05:55 PM
I agree with you that altcoins are the best because they came after the top coins which makes them an improvement on them. Also they have the potential to increase more in percentage than bitcoin and ethereum.
On the part of investment and technology of course they are better than bitcoin and ahead of it , but bitcoin was the first, but I certainly choose altcoins as you can earn good money
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
January 15, 2019, 07:01:29 PM
In some factor altcoins are the best. Like you can see so many kind of alts from many project and the use cases are very different from each other . And yeah most of the new blockchain based altcoins have great txn rate and lower txn fees. And as a investment altcois are very good. But the problem is the risk factor and the trust factor. Cause we see many project after ico just failed badly. So believe into a altcoin is highly risky. And in last year we sawany scam also. So you can make profit and the profit margin is very high. But in the same time you can lost everything. So be careful and do some research before investing .
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
January 15, 2019, 06:56:37 PM
I agree with you that altcoins are the best because they came after the top coins which makes them an improvement on them. Also they have the potential to increase more in percentage than bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
January 15, 2019, 06:46:28 PM
I just thought about altcoins 1.5 years ago. That was the time of altcoins. Now I think that it is better to buy bitcoin. I think it's better than taking risks and buying altcoins, because it is unknown whether they will survive in the future.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
January 15, 2019, 06:31:47 PM
Do you mean that altcoins are the best? Than the BTC?
Well, it may be true in some cases, if the coins are really offering the best product and projects. However, BTC is also still the best in its trust, big value, and also market chart. I think that both Bitcoin and altcoins have their own positive and negative sides.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
January 15, 2019, 08:49:16 AM
yep altcoins are the best because the fast transaction, less fee and of course we can earn more and more profit, but there are risk in altcoins like scam coin, not increasing anymore, just choose a good coin.
Activity: 602
January 15, 2019, 08:31:20 AM

Yes, I agree with you, with the many investment options at Altcoin, it will give you choices, I mean we can sell coins that rise in price and hold coins that are down in price, but it requires a considerable capital.

Tezos seem to give you a lot of profit in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: