Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are the best..!! - page 2. (Read 21756 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 15, 2019, 02:45:41 PM
Not all altcoins have good transaction rate performance. Some of them are generally not suitable for making payments.
Also, not all altcoins are suitable for profit, so before you make such statements, you need to specify what kind of altcoins we are talking about.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
March 15, 2019, 02:29:14 PM
ALTCOINS are good but not all are the best.
There are some who dont have good value in the market. some has 0.00000001 ETH on their value per token.
But there are also good and maybe one of the best which can give you good profit in the near future.

REMEMBER:
before having an alts, make sure you know its capability and you understand that project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
March 15, 2019, 02:26:32 PM
Of course, in altcoins there are more chances to get a quick profit, although let's be honest, losing money on altcoins is just as easy) I personally slowly invest in altcoins, now they are very chocolate in price) in general, I think altcoins are slightly undervalued and will show us a bull run Wink

For the type of Altcoin now you may have to have high patience to survive because the current price chaos is very difficult to predict to make a profit.
  It is not very hard but we made it difficult by consuming is as bad and never think about positive side, if it has risk of growth and profit it has really huge pack of money as well, it is not good to be so choosy and thinking like this, patience is good I know it is good to wait for your good time but being frustrated or worry is not good choice for our profit just think wise that future is certain.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
March 15, 2019, 11:46:38 AM
This is the most important question) If we knew what coins will raise their price, and what coins will lower the price we could be millionaires. It is more profitable to work with little-known altcoins when you trade in a short time. Little-known altcoins are not profitable to hold because they often change their price. One day they can grow by X3-x4 and the next day lose their price-5x-6x.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
March 15, 2019, 05:08:11 AM
On the cryptocurrency market enough coins that showed in 2017 unprecedented increase, but at that time there were no less or more promising projects. If you know how to analyze coins, find them and add them to your portfolio, then when the bulls return to the market, you will become rich. Altcoins still provide an opportunity to make good money in the future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
March 15, 2019, 03:48:41 AM
between altcoin and bitcoin for me has many advantages and disadvantages of each because until now we know that both are an investment that exists and is new than before.
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
March 15, 2019, 03:41:30 AM
Yes, altcoin is the best because it the possibility of making cool profit within a short period of time is high in altcoins when compares with BTC. Also we must not forget that the reason for the creation of most altcoins is to come with something that is more innovative than Bitcoin so they have to be better than it.
Activity: 313
March 15, 2019, 03:20:44 AM
Of course, in altcoins there are more chances to get a quick profit, although let's be honest, losing money on altcoins is just as easy) I personally slowly invest in altcoins, now they are very chocolate in price) in general, I think altcoins are slightly undervalued and will show us a bull run Wink
Altcoin does have more opportunities at lower prices. We can buy a lot of Altcoin so that the opportunities we get will be more and more, but Altcoin also has a considerable risk if the selected Altcoin does not have great potential.
so if you choose Altcoin choose the right and convincing in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
March 15, 2019, 02:37:08 AM
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
March 15, 2019, 01:13:27 AM
how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
Out of 100 altcoins, only 10 altcoins are legit. Most of them are shitcoins, always keep that in your mind, so beware on investing in altcoins. Do your own research first before investing in altcoins because it's too risky and most of altcoins nowadays are based on the hype on different social medias platform and fake news.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
March 15, 2019, 01:10:24 AM
Faster transaction speeds, lower fees, smart contracts and privacy features are just some of the reasons alternative assets are popular plus a wider variety of use cases for tokenized assets and innovative protocols, but always choose well established projects if you're new to investing in this emerging market as you'll find they'll often make better long term propositions for your portfolio
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
March 14, 2019, 11:58:02 PM
how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool

There are many altcoins, which altcoins are the best for you ?
Maybe you prefer to use altcoin than bitcoin, but the popularity of altcoin is no more than bitcoin popularity.
Actually, bitcoin transaction can be faster too, using lightning network.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
March 14, 2019, 04:45:47 PM
it's true the problem is if bitcoin goes down the best way for us to still be able to earn that income by using altcoins to trade, so that the future of altcoin and bitcoin will be great
I agree with you.
Altcoins are the coins in which it is now worth investing, since the prices of promising coins are still very low and when the market rises you can get a profit by selling them.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 14, 2019, 04:36:56 PM
Altcoins are interesting to me primarily for the possibilities of a large increase in prices. Some altcoins can generate x10 profit from the original price. This is very tempting. That is why altcoins have such high popularity. However, it should be remembered that investing in some altcoins is very risky.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
March 14, 2019, 03:38:40 PM
Indeed I'm very glad I put my money in various altcoins, it has avoided me a lot of loss after the market crashed !
And what about the fall in the price of cryptocurrencies throughout 2018, including the collapse at the end of November. Your crypto portfolio was not affected during this period?
I think that our portfolios with investment assets should generally be left alone for an indefinite time until the cryptocurrency market recovers, at least to the level of 2017. That's when our active show real income, or at least return to the initial indicator.
Perhaps the HODL strategy will work in the long term (from 5 years and more), but I'm not sure about the existence of the majority of those cryptocurrencies that you now store in your portfolio))
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
March 14, 2019, 03:13:09 PM
I also think that altcoins are much better, because I can earn more on them , but of course you need to have at least bitcoin it fundomental coin that is unlikely to fall and rise, as do half of altcoins
In this market, everyone chooses what to trade in. I'm personally more comfortable and profitable at selling altcoins.
Same as you I also like to sell when price of altcoins rises and it gets better in price than we bought it, there are so many coins which has high market value and it has good volume, so before investing it is very important to know which is best coin to buy and which is more profitable than all other, I invest in bitcoin for me it is future maker coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
March 14, 2019, 01:40:56 PM
Altcoins are the best because there is variety and makes the market attractive to investors. When watching prices of multiple items it is far more exciting then just looking at bitcoin which may or may not be experiencing a good run
Activity: 616
March 14, 2019, 01:36:55 PM
During my stay in altcoins and in general in cryptocurrencies, it seems to me that people now very seriously could make money on this. Today, cryptocurrencies, namely altcoins, still provide such capabilities and they are very cool.
altcoin can indeed be very profitable if we are right when choosing it and always get the best moment when buying or selling.
but altcoin can also be very detrimental so we must be very careful in holding it.
because behind the excess, which very much saves a lot of shortcomings.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
March 14, 2019, 01:19:04 PM
it's true the problem is if bitcoin goes down the best way for us to still be able to earn that income by using altcoins to trade, so that the future of altcoin and bitcoin will be great
Activity: 644
March 14, 2019, 12:53:43 PM
Of course they are the best,and the main reason is that they are real technology,and real companies that will bring great benefits to society,and make money for investors,and for ordinary citizens,the development of technology and the world!Now everyone understands that the future belongs to the Digital world,and everything goes there, and blockchain and cryptocurrencies do just that!
Pages:
Jump to: