Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are the best..!! - page 4. (Read 21756 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
March 13, 2019, 04:32:26 PM
I do not agree that altcoins are the best coins. Bitcoin is much more promising and it develops technologically every year more and more. Soon, Altcoins will no longer be needed because Bitcoin will have all the necessary functions.
each investor's opinion is certainly different from one another with different coins and that makes investors have their own opinions and beliefs in investing with their own crypto currency
everyone's opinion is different and the opinion of Altcoin investors is still better, because to invest in Bitcoin they have to spend a large amount of money. and as an investor, I would think of Altcoin better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 133
March 13, 2019, 04:23:15 PM
Indeed I'm very glad I put my money in various altcoins, it has avoided me a lot of loss after the market crashed !
And what about the fall in the price of cryptocurrencies throughout 2018, including the collapse at the end of November. Your crypto portfolio was not affected during this period?
I think that our portfolios with investment assets should generally be left alone for an indefinite time until the cryptocurrency market recovers, at least to the level of 2017. That's when our active show real income, or at least return to the initial indicator.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
March 13, 2019, 03:26:57 PM
Indeed I'm very glad I put my money in various altcoins, it has avoided me a lot of loss after the market crashed !
And what about the fall in the price of cryptocurrencies throughout 2018, including the collapse at the end of November. Your crypto portfolio was not affected during this period?
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
March 13, 2019, 03:22:19 PM
Of course altcoins are the best, because we can make money from altcoins, we can join in trading or invest our money in altcoins projects, so there are very many benefits that we get from joining us in altcoin
I fully support you.
Altcoins are very promising future coins that are simply brilliant.
In addition to the growth of the market, the prices of altcoins also grow, which is very pleasing to market participants who have invested in them, since after the maximum growth it will be possible to make a profit from the sale.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 13, 2019, 11:05:51 AM
altcoins, though it has real opportunities, but to a greater extent these are just projects of amateurs, which today collect a lot of money but in fact do not provide anything. I think that all this will definitely be under serious supervision.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
March 13, 2019, 10:58:27 AM
Some altcoins are indeed good and potential coins. But there are not a few altcoins that are only trash in the market. There is nothing wrong if we want to buy more altcoins to get huge profits, but we really have to choose a good altcoin. We should buy altcoins that are included in the top 10. Besides that, before buying altcoins, we must monitor the price of these coins in the market along with the profit opportunities. Lastly, the potential for coins must really be seen because it determines whether the coin can last in the long run or not.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
March 13, 2019, 10:12:45 AM
how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
Some altcoins are improved bitcoin and coins like litecoin give us fast in transactions. Bitcoin is like the foundation of the cryptocurrencies and others coins are doing better than it.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
March 13, 2019, 09:17:51 AM
I think altcoin this year will experience a good price increase, in terms of the quality of its use which I think is interesting to use and an affordable price to buy and can benefit a lot from the altcoin and the projects that I have participated in. I have held several altcoins at the moment for me to use investment later.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 13, 2019, 07:52:38 AM
Investing in alt coins is great, try and spread your investments out. I currently like ripple, neo, monero and eos
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
March 13, 2019, 07:50:01 AM
how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool

Of course in some way altcoins is better, may be it is faster, may be it is really may be profitable, but it seems to me that it was in 2017 - the hottest time for holding and trading altcoins. After some period lots of things have changed. And very few coins are really good among the altcoins. And according nowadays' situation I can not agree that alts are better...but it depends on what the person is looking for and want to get from the crypto.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 13, 2019, 07:30:34 AM
To be at a safer side, I do buy altcoins that are among the first 50 on the coin market cap that is the ones having good capitalization are the ones I invest on and have been enjoying doing so.
Buying top altcoins don't give huge returns in a timely manner. Top coins have less capacity to make more money with the initial investment. Low cap coins have more potential for exactly the same reason.
copper member
Activity: 234
March 13, 2019, 07:24:42 AM
To be at a safer side, I do buy altcoins that are among the first 50 on the coin market cap that is the ones having good capitalization are the ones I invest on and have been enjoying doing so.
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
March 13, 2019, 07:19:20 AM
Yeah, I agree with you if Altcoin can also provide big profits and can be used as a long-term investment. Yeah right, you must be able to choose Altcoin that has a good future. I think there are some Altcoin that can provide big profit and can be the right investment choice. Contohnya ETH, XRP, XLM, BNB, PPT and NEO.
But, I think Bitcoin remains the best.  Wink
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
March 13, 2019, 07:01:15 AM
Yes, some altcoins are cheaper you can buy a lot of them and earn huge amount of profits. But there are a plenty of shitcoins you have to be careful about that, they are not at all good for investment.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 13, 2019, 06:52:03 AM
There are lot of altcoins that show higher growth percentage in comparison to bitcoin, but those weren't easy to find. Another thing is that these altcoins don't show regular growth, there will be growth very rarely. There are few top listed altcoins that show growth on regular basis. 2017-2018 seems to be the best for profiting through altcoins, now things have changed.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
March 13, 2019, 06:31:56 AM
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
March 13, 2019, 06:22:47 AM
In as much as altcoin have its advantage you should also know that it has its cons also. Altcoin are highly volatile and one can loose a fortune within a short period of time
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
March 13, 2019, 05:53:30 AM
Of course altcoins are the best, because we can make money from altcoins, we can join in trading or invest our money in altcoins projects, so there are very many benefits that we get from joining us in altcoin
Activity: 13
March 13, 2019, 05:48:23 AM
If you have the capital spread your money out around different alt coins and don't out all you money in one coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
March 13, 2019, 05:36:43 AM
in this case, the altcoin is indeed very good, but we cannot override bitcoin, because sometimes bitcoin affects the altcoin price. in this case, I chose both coins. utilizing both can make the potential of our profits even greater.
if we hold both of bitcoin and altcoin we could hedge our assets value.and even we will getting double profit if its value go up together.bitcoin and major altcoin will help us to earn profit when market demand recovered again.
Pages:
Jump to: