Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are the best..!! - page 5. (Read 21732 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 13, 2019, 05:31:47 AM
Sometimes alternative coins make a profit. Many newbies think that they can get rich quick thanks to alternative coins. But it is not. Alts are very dangerous.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
March 13, 2019, 05:31:07 AM
when choosing altcoin you need to understand that its price is very volatile, you can both earn and lose money
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 13, 2019, 05:24:47 AM
Many altcoins has better potential of bringing huge profits in the future but I fall in love with altcoins because of fast transaction speed and cheapest transaction rate so yes ,altcoins are the best for me too
Activity: 744
https://goldeth.io/
March 13, 2019, 04:41:30 AM
yes of course the altcoin provides many benefits for each user both in the transaction process and in terms of the price that is relatively cheap and can be reached by anyone. but keep in mind that investment is not as easy as buying at a cheap price and then holding it back but we need to examine how the coin really has good prospects to invest.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
March 13, 2019, 04:16:03 AM
Hi,

Can anyone guide us if there are any free coin listing websites (not exchange)?

Thanks.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
March 13, 2019, 04:09:04 AM
I am agree with you on the matter. I prefer to buy altcoins especially under $1 as I think I can get more coins even with a small investment and once they increase in price, they will make me riches in a short period of time. Likewise, they cost less fees to transact. There are many good coins below $ 1 that are projected to reach the moon soon.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 13, 2019, 04:02:06 AM
I do not agree that altcoins are the best coins. Bitcoin is much more promising and it develops technologically every year more and more. Soon, Altcoins will no longer be needed because Bitcoin will have all the necessary functions.
no one can guarantee the development of crypto currencies because of the risks in investment and all the possibilities of which coins will be the best as investors we must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that will be obtained in his investment
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 13, 2019, 03:51:24 AM
how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
I prefer more bitcoin than other altcoins because the risk is less. Of course altcoins beside ethereum or those who are in top 10 are excluded because they are known too and the risk there is less too.
copper member
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
March 13, 2019, 03:34:11 AM
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
It is true that buying a lot of altcoin in a cheap price can bring us a lot of profit, and it can also bring us a lot of loss. I have experience both sides of the coin that's why in altcoin, I only choose ethereum now.  Secure and can get a reasonable amount of profit.
Activity: 1078
March 13, 2019, 02:40:25 AM
Many altcoins do have much better characteristics like speed and cost of transactions, but they will never become more popular than Bitcoin just because people will never use them for storing value.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
March 13, 2019, 02:34:49 AM
I do not agree that altcoins are the best coins. Bitcoin is much more promising and it develops technologically every year more and more. Soon, Altcoins will no longer be needed because Bitcoin will have all the necessary functions.
each investor's opinion is certainly different from one another with different coins and that makes investors have their own opinions and beliefs in investing with their own crypto currency
bitcoin and altcoin were good investment for us as long as we know how and when to buy.without analisys even that bitcoin itself we could suffering loss.and that's done by most of investors.
bitcoin is definitely the best coin but altcoin has a lot of variations. so I suggest choosing a good altcoin and has the potential to be used as an investment choice
It's so stupid to choose scam altcoin as your investment and everyone has very well known about that. bitcoin is best but not so best to be used to get profit for short term, in this case, altcoin will play very well.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
March 13, 2019, 02:12:19 AM
each investor's opinion is certainly different from one another with different coins and that makes investors have their own opinions and beliefs in investing with their own crypto currency
bitcoin and altcoin were good investment for us as long as we know how and when to buy.without analisys even that bitcoin itself we could suffering loss.and that's done by most of investors.
bitcoin is definitely the best coin but altcoin has a lot of variations. so I suggest choosing a good altcoin and has the potential to be used as an investment choice
Activity: 464
March 13, 2019, 02:09:22 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 13, 2019, 01:58:51 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
March 13, 2019, 12:09:28 AM
The truth is that altcoins are more risky when it comes to investment than BTC,we cannot take away the fact tha altcoins are more profible also but people have lost more money in altcoins than BTC.
Activity: 518
March 13, 2019, 12:07:05 AM
Altcoins is the best until in the future most of the altcoins are making profits to the investors, we can buy altcoins in dip prices and sell them with a huge of prices in the market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
March 12, 2019, 11:56:49 PM
No, if you want to invest it, you should be know the project and the team behind the project, if you just talk about the transaction time, it is faster and cheapest, but I think most of the altcoins is the scam.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
March 12, 2019, 11:53:41 PM
so far the development of Altcoin is getting better and of course Altcoin is the best to invest in the future. I like Altcoin but I also don't forget Bitcoin because he is still to be number one in crypto. in my opinion Bitcoin and Altcoin are the best. Wink
but not all Altcoin are good and not all will be profitable, so we have to choose the best and the potential so we don't just choose.
Bitcoin is undoubted, he has great potential and has a large capacity so that his abilities are undoubted and he is the choice of many people.
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
March 12, 2019, 10:52:03 PM
You did not mention those particular altcoins, there are coins that can offer great profit and convenience of usage but there are also a lot of altcoins that can be considered as shitcoins, it's up to investors to do a research on what coin he has that falls to these categories.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
March 12, 2019, 10:39:06 PM
Trade or invest in Altcoin is way to change our life because they can offer return 100x in 1 years, choose altcoin that has strong community and live product is possible to give that return. In 2017 alot of altcoin was increase 100x and this trend will happen again later.
Pages:
Jump to: