Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 23. (Read 150572 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
June 26, 2018, 02:35:13 AM
Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Acorn collective. Soon on exchanges. HITBTC and Bancor. Fund managers invested there.

Enkronos. ICO as well.

GoNetwork

Project Shivom. Zebi, Matrix and CVC are already on exchanges.

Powerledger, We Power, CarVertical and Thrive.

HODL!!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 02:22:01 AM
I think neo is good for two or three years to hold.neo is great coin.The system is fast.In January this year the price was $161.714.now the price of neo $31.8142.Now the price of neo is decreasing.the price was $30.9837 on 24-oct2017 last year.Hence I hope to increase the price in the future and reach the new peak.
Activity: 56
June 26, 2018, 12:23:17 AM
I'm holding AMB and plan to continue to hodl for the next 5 years minimum, especially once I lock my coins in a master node and begin earning income.
Activity: 20
June 25, 2018, 11:03:12 PM
Ethereum -  put it always in your portfolio because this is the most stable coin the market. It even better to hold more than 2-3 years.
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 11:00:00 PM
Its lotery. In 2017 all analytics tell about ones coins, today they tell about other coins. Technologyes very fast changed. But you can try holding TRX, EOS, NAS - its good project.
Activity: 48
June 25, 2018, 10:57:39 PM
You should had held for a couple of months, and then bought right now.
Merit: 9
June 25, 2018, 10:50:44 PM
Careful with Hodling!! Hodl if you bought low until it tops. Dont baghold a losing coin.
Activity: 87
June 25, 2018, 09:58:42 PM
Litecoin (LTC) - Bitcoin backup
Ethereum (ETH) - Smart Contracts
Vertcoin (VTC) - ASIC Resistant (CPU & GPU mining only)
Monero (XMR) - Private/Anonymous/Untraceable
Dash (DASH) - Masternode Governance model and a percent of mined coins continually set aside as a Budget that anyone can propose work to do and the governance votes on proposals and the direction of the coin
BiblePay (BBP) - fork of DASH, is ASIC Resistant like Vertcoin (CPU Only mining) and 10% of mined coins will always go to Charity, the project is already sponsoring 175+ orphans monthly through the charity Compassion International
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 09:55:31 PM
Xsn, this is underrated masternodes coin will be very huge in the future. All of their roadmap will achieveabe till q4 2018. Easy x3. And, if you want to find a coin like xsn, you can do your own research about gin coin too  Grin
Activity: 68
June 25, 2018, 09:40:21 PM

to hold in 2 years to 3 years the right altcoin is Ethereum, Ethereum has great potential in the future and the development of ETH from year to year is higher so it is suitable to hold in the long term.

ETH is good for long term holding. I also own some Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 07:50:30 PM
Waves, Civic, Golem, Gamecredits, MobileGo, Tezos. All will be solid long term plays

2-3 years of holding altcoins,eth,btc and etc is so long but if the situation of the marketplace is not good it's better to do it than to waste for not suitable value of every token in crypto currency world.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
June 25, 2018, 07:49:37 PM
If you believe in fairy tails where a hero's granny bought 1000 Apple company shares in the 1970s and left'em to the stories hero and this made him a millionaire so go and buy any tokens with $ 0.01cost, hold'em as long as you can and pray all the time and maybe one beautiful day you'll be a wealthy man or maybe your descendants will...
Youre correct about the story of the hero granny but cryptocurrency investment is far different to that because buying token with good utility is very important than buying just any token or altcoin in the market which will later lead to loosing of ones investment.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
June 25, 2018, 07:47:27 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
All you that coin is having gold value although the price decrease because of the market is volatile but all of that is a great coin. If you hold in many years there's possible that coin will be more increase and maybe you will be millioner because if that coins it depends how many you hold.
June 25, 2018, 07:37:22 PM
I suggest to invest in Ethereum, Ethereum is a very promising coin in the future so I think it is suitable to hold within two years, I am sure in 2-3 years Ethereum will give you a big advantage.
Activity: 140
June 25, 2018, 07:26:22 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?

If you be patient for a few years and hold some coins, I think you can get great profits. In my opinion, ethereum and neo can be very good picks for that.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 06:50:49 PM
If you believe in fairy tails where a hero's granny bought 1000 Apple company shares in the 1970s and left'em to the stories hero and this made him a millionaire so go and buy any tokens with $ 0.01cost, hold'em as long as you can and pray all the time and maybe one beautiful day you'll be a wealthy man or maybe your descendants will...
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 06:00:27 PM
NEO and WAVES are the best altcoins that I think are worth investing your money in the long term. And also you can check out lisk which is almost the same of ethereum but provides more functionalities than ethereum and which is abelieved to be more secure and easy to use. But then there are rumours that waves platform would become the next priority of the ICO to be hosted on, like rightnow ethereum network is being used, and in near future so would waves be, I am almost sure of it. I recommend looking at the Eloncity ico

Activity: 134
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 05:31:48 PM
In my opinion, the best altcoins when investing for such a long period will be: Cardano; Ethereum; Iota; NEO; ICON, Ripple.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
June 24, 2018, 04:16:54 PM

well your post is tto old. i hope you bought some nice altcoins and already made good profit.
now it is good time to buy altcoins of new blockchain projects, such as neo and wanchain. they will start growing with upcoming new icos on their blockchain.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 03:35:35 PM
I am a big fan of NEO, Universa, XVG ( I adore private coins like this, as well as Brazzers Grin)
Also I would add in this mix some blockchains 4.0 like Pchain, Quarkchain and Seele

If I pick some altcoin from your list, it will be NEO. I am sure that in 2 years this alt will gain really much. The other cryptos that I will invest are Ethereum and DASH.
Pages:
Jump to: