Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 24. (Read 150572 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 02:46:39 AM

to hold in 2 years to 3 years the right altcoin is Ethereum, Ethereum has great potential in the future and the development of ETH from year to year is higher so it is suitable to hold in the long term.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
June 20, 2018, 01:13:15 AM
It seems to me that in 2-3 years the cryptocurrency market will squeeze out all the altcoins that do not have the product, they will simply lose volumes and significantly fall in price. Therefore, you need to carefully choose a project for investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
June 20, 2018, 12:05:20 AM
this is an old thread , but as you may already know ,keep holding for several years isn't a viable option as you are missing alot of profits when market is all green.For instance,last February all coins were gaining much profits and if you sold and bought again now ,at least you have doubled your stack.so consider only holding for few months.
Activity: 56
June 19, 2018, 06:57:01 PM
Hellenic Coin (hnc) is one of them for sure
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 06:45:36 PM
I am a big fan of NEO, Universa, XVG ( I adore private coins like this, as well as Brazzers Grin)
Also I would add in this mix some blockchains 4.0 like Pchain, Quarkchain and Seele
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
June 19, 2018, 06:29:32 PM
Of your three choices. The best for me to invest is the is the neo. Because they have big chances the price to increase very like the ethereum from 1 digit to hubdreds dollars take note the highest price is thousands dollars so that's happen to ethereum after few years.
Activity: 308
June 19, 2018, 04:47:16 PM
hey there ..
here are my best off

opt .... OPUS decentral musik streaming webplayer and app
playkey .... streaming games...
play   ....  herosphere .... egames betting

=)

Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
June 19, 2018, 04:14:22 PM
I think ethereum is must. Ethereum isbthe best coin that every basket have. May be ripple .
Activity: 77
June 19, 2018, 03:41:07 PM
POA network is under 100 mil market cap and as soon as the market turns it will be a 100 mil again for sure. Its an actual blockchain project based on Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
June 19, 2018, 02:01:55 PM
My choices are clear.

ETH - Being a platform coin, I think ETH got the most potential out of all other and next comes Waves and Neo, if you want to diversify.

NPXS - Even after lots of speculations and ups and downs, I still support Pundix for their plan and will power to start their POS machines roll out and they are great team.

BNB and KCS - Both these exchanges are doing some or the other things with their platform and will be huge in the future.

PRL and SHL - These two airdropped coins have great ideas behind their execution and have greater future.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
June 19, 2018, 01:34:07 PM
For a long period of 2-3 years it is definitely Bitcoin and Ethereum their rate will gradually grow, as they are the basis of the entire cryptocurrency market. Alternative currencies for a long term are more risky but can bring a greater profit to the investor if sold during the x's.
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
June 19, 2018, 01:21:46 PM
I myself prefer investments for the long term. but I put mostly up to half of a year. If you buy coins for 2 years, so I think it should be Ethereum
Activity: 92
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"
June 19, 2018, 01:02:31 PM
Ethereum and NEO i think will be the best choice for holding til 2-3 years, because we know that ethereum has best potential after bitcoin, and NEO also good for investment because the reputation and potential almost like ethereum. So i think both are good to be invested in, but you can do your own research first on another coin.
Activity: 90
June 19, 2018, 01:01:11 PM
You should pay attention to Lamden. It is a suite of developer tools that speed up the process of creating new and custom blockchains and apps. Lamden is developing solutions to do atomic swap and has successfully done their first atomic swap in February. They have been delivering progress on schedule too. I love hardworking teams. I personally think Lamden could be one of the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
June 19, 2018, 12:57:50 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?

I would suggest that Ethereum should be your number one altcoin, next is Litecoin, Ripple and Tron. Ethereum is very stable right now and I like how the developers mange the strategies and plans for Eth for this year's bullish period. The next 3 altcoins are also the best because of their high marketcap and their lower prices.
Activity: 107
June 19, 2018, 12:39:35 PM
In my opinion, Raiden Network (RDN) has great potental for long-term investment. It is a project that aims to solve Ethereum blockchain’s scalability problem, it’s like the lightning network for Ethereum. The Raiden Network is an off-chain scaling solution, enabling near-instant, low-fee and scalable payments. It’s complementary to the Ethereum blockchain and works with any ERC20 compatible token. If Raiden could solve the scalability problem, it could be giving more than 1,000% gain for its investors.
Activity: 111
June 19, 2018, 12:38:44 PM
My choice is Nuls. It is simply a modular blockchain infrastructure that aims to solve scalibility problems in current blockchain networks. What I like from Nuls is the strong community that believes in this project so strongly, added with a hardworking team that keeps working on the product day and night. Nuls could potentially be the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018.
June 19, 2018, 12:38:03 PM
You should consider Aion. You know that Ethereum blockchain has been facing scalability problems such as slow transaction times and pretty expensive transaction cost. Aion aims to solve that scalability problem, privacy, and interoperability between blockchain networks. It means that with Aion, several blockchain networks could communicate with each other and exchange logics and values.
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 12:37:12 PM
I highly appreciate of NEO. When I talk about Blockchain technology and innovation, two names come to mind- Vitalik Buterin and Da Hongei. The former founded Ethereum while Hongei came up with NEO. The NEO technology is underpinned by a Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerant system and this adds sophistication to the system. It also has an improved proof of stake tech. All these make the NEO a very attractive cryptocurrency to invest in.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 09:34:37 PM
to hold within 2-3 years Ethereum do not forget,
Ethereum is a very good coin and has a high potency in the future and you can also hold EOS and NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: