Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 29. (Read 150573 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 10:26:46 AM
ICO with good prospect about 1 years might be good for u.. better than u buy coin in the market and hold it for 2 or 3 years.
i think.. Smiley cmiiw
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 10:21:14 AM
Nowadays it's hard to guess which altcoin to invest in. Almost nothing depends on the news. It all depends on the market situation.

Yes, I agree with you. Because some coins that has good movement today may change its motion and the coins we thought useless will rise above the rest. I cannot give what exact coins to choose from. But if tou buy coins when the price is low then 2-3 years is a good term and would be more profitable then.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 10:16:36 AM
I do not think it is right to invest in the following crypto parallels, but you will also be able to look out for other crypto paralas that you think might be a potential newcomer to the market.
Activity: 378
May 28, 2018, 09:59:48 AM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
If you want to hold Altcoin for 2 to 3 years, I suggest you withhold the old but proven Altcoin. I advise you to buy and invest in Ethereum and Litecoin coins. Both of these coins are well-suited for the long term. Because the longer you hold, the price increases.
copper member
Activity: 350
May 28, 2018, 09:47:48 AM
For bitcoin we are sure that in 2 or 3 years it will rise in value and be more expensive but with altcoins it is difficult to guess which of them will. Sometimes you will just be surprised that it goes up while you sleep and goes down when you awakened.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 08:34:59 AM
Yes, I think they will be able to hold out more, as this coin is currently on a good natro, and I think it will show itself also in the cryptocurrency market, and we are waiting for a new growth of this particular cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
May 27, 2018, 02:09:13 AM
I think each has its own strategy in terms of trade and investment. but everyone has their own percentage of what they want to sell. It's good to know that it will reduce your losses to your strategy, but you can avoid it, do some research as well to make your investment will produce higher.

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
May 21, 2018, 06:49:24 AM
OMG is a good option. But look at waves. great platform and has its own exchange. more and more icos start projects on waves. have a look.

for next 3 years i recommend iota. its now very cheap and undervalued. uses tangle instead of blockchain. global players jump on it.
I strongly agree with this one OMG is really good for long term holding because for me it's the next altcoin in Ethereum which is really good also for long term hold. Right now is the perfect time to accumulate those coins because soon most of the altcoins with strong fundamentals will go to the moon for sure.

OmiseGO is one of the coolest platforms. Additionally, I will pick Ethereum, NEO, and Cardano, probably, EOS. These will be the best altcoins in future. IMHO.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 01:08:26 PM
Nowadays it's hard to guess which altcoin to invest in. Almost nothing depends on the news. It all depends on the market situation.
Activity: 32
May 19, 2018, 12:41:36 PM
For a period of 2-3 years, I will store EOS. This is the coin in which I will hedge bitcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 10:40:25 AM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?

If you really want to HOLD for years, choose the best coins especially listed on coinmarketcap, which is the top 10 coins. Lets admit it or not, new tokens nowdays does not guarantee years of existence especially when its new release to the market. So id prefer to invest in the top 10 from the coinmarketcap website. BTC, ETH and the rest are good for long term use, and you are sure that it will be there for a long period of time, just trust in it and everything will follow. Altcoins especially the new ones cannot be guaranteed, so to be safe, just choose which you think existed for how many years

Thanks
Activity: 280
May 19, 2018, 10:12:58 AM
OMG is a good option. But look at waves. great platform and has its own exchange. more and more icos start projects on waves. have a look.

for next 3 years i recommend iota. its now very cheap and undervalued. uses tangle instead of blockchain. global players jump on it.
I strongly agree with this one OMG is really good for long term holding because for me it's the next altcoin in Ethereum which is really good also for long term hold. Right now is the perfect time to accumulate those coins because soon most of the altcoins with strong fundamentals will go to the moon for sure.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
May 19, 2018, 10:05:28 AM
I just got a coin from Airdrop prize, and when I check the market it turns out to have a very attractive price, I had time to regret myself for not participating in the ICO project.

the coins I mean are DAN and MTC, please you can check, now its price trends to increase.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 19, 2018, 10:00:58 AM
If you just want to hold altcoins for 2-3 years then why not just hold bitcoin? Since the value of bitcoin is growing and those altcoins aren't reliable and may seem to be down any moment from now on. And if you want to stay with those altcoins that you are holding bare to your mind that having bitcoin is also like having gold and those altcoins. Eth can be a good choice for holding for more years though.
Yes, of course, if you decide to hold an altcoin then they should hold the BTC more stable and less risky. In my opinion, if they hold a BTC they will be more stable than other altcoins, they are the market leader and all other altcoins will depend on the price of the BTC.
Activity: 84
May 19, 2018, 12:51:15 AM
I think that those projects that are on coinmarketcap in top ten. I think that these projects will not be frigging two years and during this time they will only grow in price. Because they have already been checked by time, although of course it's very risky to say. Because that no one can know for sure what will happen tomorrow.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
May 18, 2018, 11:37:28 PM
I really think COSS will be worth holding that long. Eth and BTC don't have that much room left to grow, so I feel like the smaller market cap coins with a promising future are the way to go.

COSS pays dividends based on 50% of the fees it collects on the site. If you think that Binance got to be the #1 exchange in under a year, it's a no brainer that COSS is a good long hold. They've really been putting a lot of work into making the exchange better lately. It really shows.
Depending on your choice, if you choose the right Altcoin potential then in the future their high potential is quite high. But if you choose the wrong ICO project would be a mistake to lose capital. So I recommend learning how to analyze in the market.
I purchased coss in 2017 and it reached a maximum of 3$. I regret not selling it so  that I am now trapped. I purchased it is 0.4$, so not all tokens are worth holding for a long time. Embarrassed
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
May 18, 2018, 11:20:02 PM

Why don't you try ethereum or maybe waves . I've heard a lot about ethereum that it is a good coin for long term investment and that's just one of the factor on why most of investors consider ethereum as one of the best coin in the market.
For a smaller risk of course you can use altcoin that are already famous and have many users like ETH, XRP, Waves and so forth. most likely have a beautiful future. but if you want greater risk certainly with the possibility of greater profits as well. because it is possible that the new coins rise several fold. you can try buying XVG or OMG
Activity: 215
May 18, 2018, 10:46:55 PM
for us Neo is also good we get. because see the development of Neo recently very good with a better price than before.
and also can get ethereum because it also has a good future.
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
May 18, 2018, 09:59:40 PM
It seems to me that the best alternative coins for long-term storage are: Criptoreal, Ethereum, LTC.
My investment portfolio consists mainly of these coins  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: