Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 30. (Read 150574 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
May 18, 2018, 05:37:15 PM
I suggest to hold a reliable coin, eth is perfect for long-term trading.
Do not forget the new token but very promising DCN, this token has increased at the beginning of the year and is now still accumulated, we just wait.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
May 18, 2018, 05:22:58 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
NEO and XVG are good choice, both have good potentional and this year could be year of asian altcoins Wink.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
May 18, 2018, 05:13:19 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
For me, so you have chosen some strange coins to invest for a long time. Wouldn't it be easier to invest in the most popular coins? Maybe I'm wrong.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 07:30:14 AM
VeChain is a great choice ! They capitalized a market niche, they are in front of their competition and their product is much needed now and in the future. With the implementation of Masternodes and other features and new partnerhips the only way for them from here is up. Do your own due diligence but check their team,their expirience and their progress. We at Kryptos.com predict a bright future for them ! Good luck !
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 07:10:56 AM
Well my strategy is to hold my altcoins but not that 2-3 years that is too long, just wait few months only more altcoins now are getting higher, ethereum now is good as well, you can see its value now. So hold it patiently. Ethereum,Neo and SONM...very good
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
May 15, 2018, 06:36:55 AM

Why don't you try ethereum or maybe waves . I've heard a lot about ethereum that it is a good coin for long term investment and that's just one of the factor on why most of investors consider ethereum as one of the best coin in the market.
Activity: 140
May 15, 2018, 03:59:04 AM
I really think COSS will be worth holding that long. Eth and BTC don't have that much room left to grow, so I feel like the smaller market cap coins with a promising future are the way to go.

COSS pays dividends based on 50% of the fees it collects on the site. If you think that Binance got to be the #1 exchange in under a year, it's a no brainer that COSS is a good long hold. They've really been putting a lot of work into making the exchange better lately. It really shows.
Depending on your choice, if you choose the right Altcoin potential then in the future their high potential is quite high. But if you choose the wrong ICO project would be a mistake to lose capital. So I recommend learning how to analyze in the market.
Activity: 196
May 14, 2018, 10:06:43 PM
The current hold is not a good choice. Nowadays, the potential altcoin owners are really making a profit from them. If you hold the penny without potential, in the long run you will lose money because they will drop sharply.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 09:52:12 PM
too many options since most altcoins are good for long term investment. but to name a few, i guess eth and litecoin is good for long term investment. though both are not really doing good in the market right now but i do believe it will soon pump.
Activity: 93
Merit: 13
May 14, 2018, 08:19:50 PM
I really think COSS will be worth holding that long. Eth and BTC don't have that much room left to grow, so I feel like the smaller market cap coins with a promising future are the way to go.

COSS pays dividends based on 50% of the fees it collects on the site. If you think that Binance got to be the #1 exchange in under a year, it's a no brainer that COSS is a good long hold. They've really been putting a lot of work into making the exchange better lately. It really shows.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
May 14, 2018, 07:20:32 PM
If you just want to hold altcoins for 2-3 years then why not just hold bitcoin? Since the value of bitcoin is growing and those altcoins aren't reliable and may seem to be down any moment from now on. And if you want to stay with those altcoins that you are holding bare to your mind that having bitcoin is also like having gold and those altcoins. Eth can be a good choice for holding for more years though.
Activity: 192
May 14, 2018, 07:18:30 PM
I would choose tron TRX or OCN. They have a good project and the core is from china. As you all know projects like neo won the hearts of chinese and investors from china are those people who believe in blockchain. Oh wait did I just forget that the CEO of TRX worked at XRP Ripple too.? TRX will be a long term hold and it might reach $1-$3
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
May 14, 2018, 06:37:40 PM

what about highes do u say?

are u talking about 2x\10x\100x?
if u want to be reaches 2x- just try to use any coin))
if you talking about real nonshitcoin project who will be a live long time and have a not problem with value - just try to use a TOP-coins
Activity: 406
May 14, 2018, 06:26:08 PM
You can trust ETH, NEO and BNB, these are altcoin is receiving a lot of support from the community and investors, I believe that in the next 1-2 years these altcoin will grow extremely strong As the cryptocurrency market grows faster.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
May 14, 2018, 05:27:42 PM
This is a old thread, so for now I would suggest for better holding in long term is a Spindle, FuzeX, Holo and Storiqa. This has a lot of potential to grow in near future. They have a strong team a wide community. Their project will rock the world. Believe me
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
May 14, 2018, 05:19:08 PM
Holding altcoin for two three years? that would be too long...but then its your choice..it would also be good to have eth and bitcoin in some amount to keep so that when all these things boomed and increase in period of time you have all coins in different kinds to grow together and bigger profit all the way.

Long term on crypto in about 4-5 years, and it's not very  long for an investor who is used to split his portfolio
Activity: 208
May 14, 2018, 04:50:11 PM
Just invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, ltc of cryptocurrency, because now is the good time to invest, it will have good in future. For long years you invested in here it multiplied the cost of your coins. If it is in high just sell it.  Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 01:52:44 AM
I am more in a safe zone with ethereum and btc or coin that has a prospect in the future. ethereum has been much prediction price will rise laterI myself also hold ethereum and my mining proceeds to invest in ethereum
Activity: 70
May 14, 2018, 01:48:12 AM
If you're doing a long term investment, I would suggest to choose a proven and good platform. Go with Ethereum, Monero and litecoin as this will surely get a higher value in 2 to 3 years of holding.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Prontapay
May 14, 2018, 01:25:23 AM
Sounds like advertisement ,but id advice to have a looke at Block Array and Modium.Both quite new projects,and both can moon while completing their road map in couple of years
Pages:
Jump to: