Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 49. (Read 150574 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 14, 2018, 01:10:15 PM
You can look at the ripple, neo, the etherium can even be taken, suddenly shoot like bitcoin. But at the expense of 2-3 years I do not know.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 01:05:46 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
MY holding coins are (ETH, NEO & LITECOIN)
Activity: 132
April 14, 2018, 01:00:10 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
I recommend you hold these altcoins and trade it cuz I think it will give you a huge profit in long term

ETH

NEO

DASH

IOTA
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
April 14, 2018, 12:41:19 PM
You understand, you can keep coins longer, but there's nothing to it. I've been holding a monero for a very long time and that, until I got that profit I dreamed of at the beginning. Neo seems to me from the same list. Now I am considering waves, stratis is also a pretty good investment, maybe they will dispel my doubts.
Especially Monero, in my porfolio, I am just holding Monero and Ethereum is more than other altcoins I have. Because Monero is an under value coin. If you compare its value to its technology, ability in the cryptocurrency world, you will know why Monero is my best coin for investment Cool. The price of Monero must be higher than $1000 in the future.
Activity: 163
April 14, 2018, 06:44:41 AM
Here you do not have advisors, there are only forecasters, in this case you decide everything yourself, because in 3 years even this coin may not be on the market!
Activity: 160
April 14, 2018, 06:32:56 AM
All of the above is
good and therefore I advise you to check, as well as clarify everything about these structures, they are interesting and you can do it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 06:29:44 AM
You understand, you can keep coins longer, but there's nothing to it. I've been holding a monero for a very long time and that, until I got that profit I dreamed of at the beginning. Neo seems to me from the same list. Now I am considering waves, stratis is also a pretty good investment, maybe they will dispel my doubts.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 14, 2018, 06:25:14 AM
It is not really advisable to hold altcoins in 2-3 years, because your investment will move slowly than making another move which is trading with altcoins in which you can gain more than holding it for a longer time, it will or might profit more than expected.
Activity: 121
April 14, 2018, 06:16:34 AM
I recommend ICON. It's the Korean Ethereum! And I think it is a project that has already experienced huge gains, but it's still got some way to go.
Activity: 96
April 14, 2018, 06:15:48 AM
NEO is got to be one of the best long term altcoins in existence. Many of you may feel that Neo is currently pretty expensive and you may have missed the boat on this one, we disagree. Neo has the potential to reach Ethereum's marketcap, and if you had the chance to pick Ethereum up at $150, you would have backed up the truck right? Neo could end up being the same situation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
April 14, 2018, 01:24:35 AM

for me 1 year is enough if you are an eth trader...
For traders 1 month long term investment)

Traders do not have long-term investments at all. These games are very good at the market and do not badly earn specialization.
Activity: 136
April 14, 2018, 12:28:08 AM
If you want to hold coins for 2-3 years then I suggest you to some coins which are looking very promising, such as Ethereum, Monero, Neo, Dash, Litecoin. Those coins are already performed well and in 2-3 years they will go to moon and you will get huge returns.
Activity: 98
April 14, 2018, 12:08:49 AM
Its a good option, I think you'll be able to benefit in that way. because the token price will certainly continue to climb as the price of ethereum rises. because in 2 or 3 years again, I think that the price of ethereum can increase 2 times from now, along with the increasing number of development of the ethereum system itself
Activity: 224
April 14, 2018, 12:06:43 AM

For traders 1 month long term investment)
Activity: 224
April 14, 2018, 12:05:41 AM
I think in 2 years to 3 years all coins will usually go up, for good results I recommend holding Ethereum because the potential from year to year is increasing.

All the coins will not be up in 2 to 3 years ... I guess a lot of cryptocurrencies will be dead in a few years.
Only the truly sustainable projects with a real working product will be still around.
It could be. So I invested in project with real working product - NagriTech.
They produce organic fertilizers. Sure that this is long term run)
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 11:58:37 PM

If you are planning to hold your investments for next 2-3 years then you can choose any 4-5 coins from top 10 coins of this market after a study as all those coins have a background and they are in this list due to some reasons. They already prove their credibility and peoples choice. You can add Ethereum, NEO, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple to your portfolio for long term period. Grin Cheesy
Activity: 294
April 13, 2018, 11:38:54 PM

Activity: 110
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 11:33:14 PM
Altcoin who has a future I think BTC, ETH, XRP, NEO this coin has some advantages in the market, while the price is very down but the coin can still survive in the altcoin market and quite stable.
Activity: 83
April 13, 2018, 11:26:24 PM
In the next three years, I recommend NEO, EOS, ETH, and BTC. I still think their prices are still very low and there is still a lot of room for growth. If you can't predict the future, then the risk of coins will be great.
Activity: 155
April 13, 2018, 05:16:26 PM
There are many good altcoins in the market which can be purchased and if already in your portfolio can be hold for long term. Dash, XRP, ETH, WAVES, Stratis, and XMR can be hold for long term to get better earnings. Everyone has its own choice as per his risk component as crypto currencies are highly volatile.
Pages:
Jump to: