Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 44. (Read 150574 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 05:07:50 PM
If we talk about super long-term investments, then I would invest half of my capital in NEO, the remaining part would be distributed between the top 5 crypto-currencies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 04:59:21 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?

to horoshi for 2-3 years, definitely go on ETH and Stratis, I know that they are similar to the same, but they are a big competitor of each other, and it is exciting to hold both of them because it will become the reason for their competition, and, perhaps, their price will grow above and above because of the competition. matter of time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 04:39:58 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?

I prefer that you invest on ethereum because the price has already reached 1k dollar this year and if you will hold it for a very long time then we can expect that it might be the 2nd cryptocurrency after bitcoins in the future.
Activity: 196
April 20, 2018, 04:38:48 PM
IOTA is a typical long term hold for me. So, basically all IoT/AI-type of coins and tokens. Most will be gone in 2025, some might survive. I'm looking for those :d
Activity: 714
April 20, 2018, 04:31:08 PM
I see Ripple's improving and increasing progress. it is able to continue to provide gradual growth. so for Ripple is good enough to be held for several years. with the possibility of greater profit.
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 04:25:28 PM
Start thinking to take risk and invest in small altcoins (you can invest 10,000$ in 10-20 new altcoins and earn more than if you invest in 1 bitcoin)so just check small altcoins and take risk

YEs mate that is my way of thinking too Smiley

I reap more profit in low valued coins compared to expensive coins where the margin is lesser
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
April 20, 2018, 04:25:18 PM
That is a very long period in crypto, is like asking good shares to hold for 10 years. But, anyway, I think that NEO and Ether are great bets and bitcoin should increase in value, but not as much.
Activity: 96
April 20, 2018, 04:21:10 PM
Start thinking to take risk and invest in small altcoins (you can invest 10,000$ in 10-20 new altcoins and earn more than if you invest in 1 bitcoin)so just check small altcoins and take risk
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 20, 2018, 04:17:10 PM
Altcoin is good for long-term hold is a coin with high development potential. thereby minimizing the chance of loss. I see a potentially potent Ethereum.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 04:02:39 PM
It's depend on the project if the dev seriously with their project. Hold them for some year it will give you a profit but if they are not serious you will lose your money.
Activity: 94
April 20, 2018, 04:00:19 PM
speedcash - it is what i am holding now ... best,
Activity: 126
April 20, 2018, 03:58:03 PM
Bch, eth, xrp, neo is very suitable for long term hold even in one year we can see the result let alone 2-3 years surely you will get big profit.
Most importantly, hold a coin that has a strong volume and a fairly stable price is good.
April 20, 2018, 03:54:34 PM
NEO ADA XLM EOS looks pretty good to me

Currently I have TRX but looking for more potential cheap coins

XRP seems over for me as it was 0.07$ when i know it

Am considering TEL, DIME, CAPP (cheap coins too)

where will I be able to check the coin price for this THUG?
Activity: 546
April 20, 2018, 03:26:22 PM
I think that those projects that are on coinmarketcap in top 10, I think that these projects will not be frigging 2 years and during this time they will only grow in price, because they have already been checked by time, although of course it's very risky to say, because that no one can know for sure what will happen tomorrow.
April 20, 2018, 03:23:10 PM
You can buy waves, trade.io, pincoin also, this is great project, salpay also another project for holding 2/3 years. and I think waves can touch 500$ in 2020.

What is the main reason for waves?
April 20, 2018, 03:20:46 PM
LYMPO (LYM) token is the one to hodl for a long time. First reason, they are changing the market of health and gym, those markets are huge and continue to grow every year. Also, you will be rewarded by connecting your sport gadget, which is smth new and extremely important, as those data sets are so valuable. Thirdly, they will announce huge news on April 18th, looking forward into this.

Second that! I see that it has very good potential and is a really good buy especially for people like me with low budget!

High budget can get lots of coins too!
April 20, 2018, 03:18:11 PM
Xvg and NEO are supporting these altcoins have a future, but as for the rest, not sure. Well, I'd add the advice to buy at this time of LCC and BOScoin.

Thanks for sharing! What is your main reason for LCC and BOScoin?

LCC seems really a good buy seeing the potential of LTC and hope it will reach at least 1/10th of it
April 20, 2018, 03:09:24 PM

Just buy ETH and if you have some funds left go for Ripple. In 3 years, you can get anywhere about 30-40x with these two coins.

not all altcoins worth to hold for longterm investment ,i advice you buy top10 altcoins ,their price is stable and will grow day by day ,ETH is the best option i think .

may i know which are the top 10 alt coins you are referring to?

is it based from coinmarketcap ? I see BCH and DASH going up pretty fast now
April 20, 2018, 03:03:06 PM
As far as altcoins go, I suggest investing in PRL. It's definitely one of the most unique projects out there. I hear they have plans to migrate to IOTA smart contract in the future, so now is the time to invest, I think.

Alts are known for short term investment, so I think and in my opinion, it won't be that much profitable for the said time length. But if you still want to, I think tron would be the best one to invest with that amount of time. Holding TRX will probably lead to huge profit in the future since it is potent enough base on its current market statistics.

Yeah I am holding on to TRX too ! Its a small amount for me but just invest what I can afford and hopefully I gain more income from bounties!
Right now am more towards cheap cheap coins for long term holding rather than costly ones for flipping
April 20, 2018, 03:01:56 PM
I can just repeat my self: Buy modum before it takes off guys. This is a great long term invest with a working product behind it and they are still and early stages. Once the people realize what is behind that project, it will explode  Wink

Hey mate thanks for the recommendation! I am looking for something like this! I will take a look in it "modum"

Do you have any other tokens/coins for investment too?
Pages:
Jump to: