Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 46. (Read 150574 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 108
April 18, 2018, 04:56:45 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?

Just buy ETH and if you have some funds left go for Ripple. In 3 years, you can get anywhere about 30-40x with these two coins.

That can not be. I think the maximum that can be obtained from the profit is 10-20X.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
April 18, 2018, 11:24:41 AM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?

Just buy ETH and if you have some funds left go for Ripple. In 3 years, you can get anywhere about 30-40x with these two coins.

not all altcoins worth to hold for longterm investment ,i advice you buy top10 altcoins ,their price is stable and will grow day by day ,ETH is the best option i think .
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 11:20:39 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 10:27:20 AM
I can not hold a digital Altcoins account for a long time, and there are many who think that Bitcoin is the dominant currency in my country over the years, and many states are worried. About the Bitcoin currency, but they continue to believe in virtual currency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 10:19:28 AM
I believe that in 2-3 years we will see BTC, ETH, NEO and ripple flourishing. Keep the fingers crossed)

Activity: 623
Merit: 362
April 18, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

Well then you need to watch what altcoins to grab and what to merge as slag coin for 2-3 years really will fall in price,and usually keep them no sense of perspective,where there is technology and other things behind them,then clearly they need to keep and not buy,as they will grow above current.
Good luck Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
April 18, 2018, 10:15:10 AM
Here is the best bounty I have seen in awhile at Marinecoin. You can earn 20,000 MTC for each completed artificial intelligence promotion assignment.
They are distributing 9 billion coins 20K at a time using time dilution technology to make sure everyone gets a shot at lots of MTC.
The blockchain is designeed to support iot and machine to machine technology. That gives the coin istant value for a strong community.
See here marineco.in ico.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 02:53:21 PM
the idea is good, but I think if you will exchange them, you will quickly get your benefits, nezhele keep them such terma.hotya your plan is also good in its own way)
Activity: 238
April 16, 2018, 02:51:57 PM
I would recommend that you buy a token WPT(worldopoly.io) and save it for at least 1 year.
Look out of the road map, there begins a lot of interesting and exciting.
Activity: 68
April 16, 2018, 02:01:50 PM
As far as altcoins go, I suggest investing in PRL. It's definitely one of the most unique projects out there. I hear they have plans to migrate to IOTA smart contract in the future, so now is the time to invest, I think.
I invested in PRL about 900 dollars, I also believe in the future of this project. Let's see what will happen to this coin next.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 01:51:39 PM
I can just repeat my self: Buy modum before it takes off guys. This is a great long term invest with a working product behind it and they are still and early stages. Once the people realize what is behind that project, it will explode  Wink
Activity: 197
April 16, 2018, 01:48:59 PM
You need to set up a long haul want to HODL any digital currency however for 2-3 years, it is extremely quite a while, you need to recollect the cycle of cryptographic money advertise never happen like your expectation. Now and again, it will be unique and influence you to assume misfortune, that is the time you should be as of now rather be frenzy and surrender add up to time HODL that coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
April 16, 2018, 01:44:52 PM
As far as altcoins go, I suggest investing in PRL. It's definitely one of the most unique projects out there. I hear they have plans to migrate to IOTA smart contract in the future, so now is the time to invest, I think.

This includes long term investment dude so, you have to choose high potential coins and are you sure to hold altcoin for a long time. whereas many altcoins do not survive in just a few months. if you still want to hold altcoin better use altcoin that has been proven to have many users like Ethereum, Neo, Ripple, Waves. it will be safer than you are looking for and holding new altcoin that you think is potential.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
April 16, 2018, 01:42:14 PM

Alts are known for short term investment, so I think and in my opinion, it won't be that much profitable for the said time length. But if you still want to, I think tron would be the best one to invest with that amount of time. Holding TRX will probably lead to huge profit in the future since it is potent enough base on its current market statistics.
Activity: 114
April 16, 2018, 05:33:42 AM
I recommend Vechain. Currently it is undervalued based up on the market cap of problems it is trying to solve. This coins is trying to solve the supply chain issues and counterfeit products. This company is trying to solve the problems not only limited to a single industry and it can be applied to several industries. This team is very strong and backed by good venture capitalists. This company is having bright future if is able to make partnerships with other companies in the same way it is doing now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
April 16, 2018, 04:00:15 AM
You can buy waves, trade.io, pincoin also, this is great project, salpay also another project for holding 2/3 years. and I think waves can touch 500$ in 2020.
Agree with you about Waves. Also i would buy Neo, ArcBlock and Bitcoin, i think it is my top 4 coins for long-term investment. I believe they will bring you 100x more in a 1-3 years Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 16, 2018, 03:54:34 AM
You can buy waves, trade.io, pincoin also, this is great project, salpay also another project for holding 2/3 years. and I think waves can touch 500$ in 2020.
Activity: 224
April 16, 2018, 03:52:31 AM
2-3 years is a long time. and I would invest in bitcoin. she's the best coin.
Activity: 53
April 16, 2018, 03:45:08 AM
Hi, i will advice to take a look also At ICON they started mainnet and also have strong Daaps . Soon this coin will hit Corean exchange and the price will increase . Aion also it`s a nice project the team is great at the moment they are doing the test net so far everything is going pretty good .
Activity: 63
April 16, 2018, 03:43:55 AM
LYMPO (LYM) token is the one to hodl for a long time. First reason, they are changing the market of health and gym, those markets are huge and continue to grow every year. Also, you will be rewarded by connecting your sport gadget, which is smth new and extremely important, as those data sets are so valuable. Thirdly, they will announce huge news on April 18th, looking forward into this.

Totally agree on this one. They are one of the most promising low cap projects on the market, I advice you to do an research on this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: