Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 54. (Read 150574 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
April 10, 2018, 10:18:57 AM
You can hold any coin from the top-30 for 2-3 years and get a very good profit. But it is very difficult to hold coins for such a long time. Because of a lack of patience, people also receive losses.
Absolutely patience is the key altcoin with less price are better to hold for a longer period of time, unlike bitcoin altcoins price is not high so altcoins better suited for holding 2 years then it may lead to a good profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 10:15:45 AM
Have a look at the new launch of Effect.AI. AI will lead to humans losing their jobs and widespread redundancy – that's the theory, anyway. However new research has suggested that firms which are investing in smart, automated and self-teaching systems are more likely to be creating jobs with it
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 10:09:57 AM
For such a term, ethereum is a very good choice. Almost no risk. Huge prospects for this crypto currency
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 10:05:50 AM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
will, it depends on how.you.read the.trend of each token you have in the market and how you understand its whitepaper ,every alts has its futuristic plans,its for you how you.decide on.what you understand and predict your.alts quality.to.meet.the.demand.of.its.community..
Activity: 168
April 10, 2018, 10:04:58 AM
You can hold any coin from the top-30 for 2-3 years and get a very good profit. But it is very difficult to hold coins for such a long time. Because of a lack of patience, people also receive losses.

for maximum results requires patience, I suggest to hold a very potential coin in the future, I think Altcoin which has the potential to continue to grow is Ethereum, so holding Ethereum is sure to be profitable.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 10, 2018, 10:00:38 AM
Holding coins that long enough is a bit risky , Because as we see when bitcoin falls ; most altcoins falls too. I have some altcoins that I hold for months and make me some profit by selling them when Its peak or on a highprice and then re-buy again too hold it a little longer.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
April 10, 2018, 09:55:31 AM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?

I've got these in hodl:

1. ETH

2. EOs

3. NEO

4. XAP

5. MEDIC
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
April 10, 2018, 09:27:03 AM
I would like icx, omisego and neo for long term hold because they have lot of room to grow and currently they are already solid and proven it's position in the cryptospace. 3-5 year hold would be good and if you can accumulate more at the dip it would be better.

I think that in 2018 all of these coins will still fall by the price of 30-50% in relation to Bitcoin. So be ready to invest in these assets.
Activity: 126
April 10, 2018, 09:24:16 AM
I would like icx, omisego and neo for long term hold because they have lot of room to grow and currently they are already solid and proven it's position in the cryptospace. 3-5 year hold would be good and if you can accumulate more at the dip it would be better.
Activity: 140
April 10, 2018, 08:56:41 AM
Just dont do it but you must hodl or sell coin based on target that you want to get, price or based on roadmap project because that is the best and the wise you can do to get a lot of benefit from your investment or bounty that you joined.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 08:53:25 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
April 10, 2018, 08:39:23 AM
Make your own decision if you have to choose altcoins  and do your own research, then check the ideas twice before you decide which one is good for long term investment.
Activity: 70
April 10, 2018, 08:35:37 AM
stellar and strat and some good token like bitclave, livestars, playkey for me. why? bitclave for many reward platform, live stars for adult industry and playkey for gamer
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 08:29:51 AM

I think NEO is the right choice to hold for 2-3 years, because you will get a profit 180% of your capital (according to my estimation).
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 08:20:14 AM
it is actually very good idea, but, of course, don't forget to monitor these projects, I don't speak about the price of these coins, I say that these projects will be done, that is I say that just don't close these projects.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Leo Bitman
April 09, 2018, 11:31:33 PM
Spectrecoin (xspec) has a lot for to grow. It is undervalued.
Activity: 364
April 09, 2018, 11:00:45 PM
my story Try ETH, buy ETH 8 month ago and now my asset grow is sound good and now i see neo is potential coin i belive neo price potential to raise during 2018.
Activity: 406
April 09, 2018, 05:44:36 AM
I think that for such a long period you can hold two coins - Bitcoin and Ethereum. If there is crypto, then bitcoin will always grow. Ethereum at the moment is the most perfect blockchain. He has already proved his work capacity.
Activity: 166
April 09, 2018, 05:31:36 AM
Are you sure you can hold your coins for 2-3 years? If you think you are monitoring the market situation, if the market is up and giving you a profit, you can harvest it. But do not remove all your coins. Must still be left aside to be saved. Then the results of the coins you harvest it you can allocate for the investment of tangible goods that have long-term value. As it will be better for you because no one knows whether within 2-3 years the market will rise and whether the increase could be as big as now?
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
April 09, 2018, 04:53:02 AM
Good option you have there, if i were you I will give NEO, OMG as priority and then I will pick ADA, Waves and EOS. They have the chance to be a strong contender in the top 5.
Pages:
Jump to: