Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 56. (Read 150574 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 01:55:12 PM
Recently I got my attention about Cybermiles, price cheap now but ETH is always the first choice for long-term
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 01:46:51 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
I would buy ETH more.  OMG looks promising.  I hope you're lucky and you will become a millionaire.  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 01:41:56 PM
in the current circumstances the market is erratic but I choose to hold all my coins until things get better even though it takes quite a long time maybe one or two years to get back to normal.
Activity: 365
April 07, 2018, 01:27:50 PM
Good move bit I will advise you to go for ethereum because is the most popular after bitcoin. There is nothing to fear about investing ethereum for 2 to 3 years. You will sure gain very well. Good luck to you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
April 07, 2018, 01:27:10 PM
NEO, Monero, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple... all those are probably going to still be in there in the near future as they have good development and an active community to support them.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
April 07, 2018, 01:21:33 PM
None of the current coins have shown any evidence of being able to increase in value in a sustainable manner. Most likely you will need to look for ICOs that offer real products.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
April 07, 2018, 01:20:37 PM
For today it is rather difficult to predict which coin will show itself well within 2-3 years. Many projects will not even be remembered. But I think that it is necessary to invest in the youngest projects: Wanchain, ICON, Yggdrash, Electrify and EffectAI.
Activity: 75
April 07, 2018, 01:16:35 PM
None are that stable for long and wait. U shud buy and then sell quickly once u get decent profits.
Market is far too unstable for long term investment.
Activity: 132
April 07, 2018, 01:10:09 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
It’s a good time to buy, there are some good projects out there that you should check out,
PRG, XLM, DGRN and ZCASH. I like the progress being made by these in past few months.
Activity: 138
April 07, 2018, 12:54:25 PM
These coins are my long term mates, not selling these unless they get up to $10. I think Alts can make crypto a better place again, there are different projects that are good.
I have the following check them out:

ADA, TETHER, TAU, NANO and NEO

Promising coins, must go these.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
April 07, 2018, 12:49:13 PM
Most of the altcoins have been dropping sharply over the past few months. It offers a great opportunity for all crypto investors. A lot of investors have been taking this opportunity to invest in major altcoins such as Ethereum, Neo, Litecoin, Cardano, Verge, and Ripple. Holding these coins for 2-3 years would make your rich.
Activity: 98
April 07, 2018, 12:46:25 PM
three years is a long time. No altcoin certainly has better prospects. Because most altcoins today can experience rapid price declines and even disappear for good. So this is quite risky. You need to keep track with the market and make sure you keep contact with the community on telegram in case there are any change or you will lose money
Activity: 98
April 07, 2018, 12:36:35 PM
You'll get that profit after 2 to 3 years. I believe that Cryptocurrency is an asset and not only for short-term trading, buying and selling but it is for the future. Someone has invested cryptocurrency or Altcoins will be rewarded after a year or a couple because literally Altcoins will do increase the price and value month after month and year after year.
Activity: 379
homt.net
April 07, 2018, 03:52:19 AM
Holding alts for that long is a good idea, but a good research needs to be done. Good ones usually hit 100x in that period of time on average.
Everyone should make a decision on their own opinion and not others advice.

holding some altcoin for long term like op, must reasearch the coin information before you bought and hold it for few year, using fundamental technic for this case
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
April 06, 2018, 01:28:32 PM
All your coins are promising. it's a good choice. Wink Also, I would advise you to hold bitcoin and ethereum for several years!
I also think that the promising altcoins are: waves, stratis, ada, iota.
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 01:18:29 PM
I so much interesting project for long-term that don't know which is the best. Ada, Zil, Neo, Dfinity, Nebulas and some else. Guys we live in the very interesting time!
Activity: 141
April 06, 2018, 01:14:53 PM
I always admire the guys that have the guts to hodl for such a long period of time. Buy Bitcoin in this case or make it at least 50% of your portfolio. I would also suggest some solid blockchains: Ethereum, Fusion and Tezos. But you never know what will happen in the future, maybe by that time we will have new ideas and new projects with different technology.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
April 06, 2018, 01:09:14 PM
I would recommend Zilliqa.

Here's also an article that explains what Zilliqa is:
https://coincodex.com/article/1300/what-is-zilliqa/
Activity: 406
April 06, 2018, 09:38:09 AM
You can hold absolutely any coin from the popular coins for a long time, 2-3 years. They will definitely give a profit, someone more someone less. Himself so and do. But every day on the market come promising projects that have a relatively small capitalization. It is simply impossible not to pay attention to these projects. For example, I like Bee project. I see it as a great prospect, and I plan to keep the tokens of this project for at least 1-2 years.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
April 04, 2018, 07:45:00 PM
In my opinion, now a very promising currency are the waves. This project has planned a lot of new this year. If they fulfill all that Plan in accordance with their road map, then the price can grow very much.
Pages:
Jump to: