Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 73. (Read 150577 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 01:46:24 PM
its risky to hodl alts for years but if there is so many partnerships and clear roadmap ahead of it. Then its quite safe to hodl it. Something like ICON will defintely stay for years.
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
February 26, 2018, 01:43:17 PM
Any altcoin with real idea, product and team will be good for holding, just don't by shitcoins)

Need to be careful, now there are a lot of projects that masquerade as a good idea but are a scam
But in anyway there are a lot of good and promising coins
Which project have good idea are usually not the scam project, but maybe, that idea same other projects in the past. Therefore, that good idea used by other projects to develop and that scam project just repeat the idea from other to earn money.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
February 22, 2018, 03:36:58 PM
In my opinion, you don't need to hold all altcoins for 2-3 years. If you have gained sufficient profit after a year then you can sell, or if there is no profit then you can hold.
That's a nice advise, of course is very subjective because for someone a gain of 10k dollars would be great while for others would be nothing. You just need to set a price which makes you happy and then sell, if keeps growing well, you got the money you wanted anyway, if it goes down you can buy again at a lower price. That would be a win-win.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
February 22, 2018, 03:34:11 PM
In my opinion, you don't need to hold all altcoins for 2-3 years. If you have gained sufficient profit after a year then you can sell, or if there is no profit then you can hold.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
February 22, 2018, 03:29:02 PM
One of the best coins in my opinion for long is WAX. Also, I think we should pay attention to new block projects, for example, FUSION (FSN). They have huge potential for growth this and next year!
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 22, 2018, 03:24:47 PM
Any altcoin with real idea, product and team will be good for holding, just don't by shitcoins)

Need to be careful, now there are a lot of projects that masquerade as a good idea but are a scam
But in anyway there are a lot of good and promising coins
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
February 21, 2018, 07:30:34 AM
Hey There,

While travelling abroad, shopping online and even while checking into a hotel, you're constantly filling out tiresome forms everywhere - wasting your time and effort that could have been better spent playing video games! Wink

Velix.ID solves this global problem with a simple and elegant solution - a unique 7-digit alphanumeric ID that automates identity verification in a completely safe and secure manner.

Just check the below ANN thread below:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-velixid-a-global-platform-for-frictionless-identity-verification-2721724

Regards,
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 07:00:10 AM
I do not understand how you can hold coins for such a long time. First, technologies are developing and a strong competitor to the main leaders may appear; Secondly, the very process of expecting a huge increase in money in the absence of any activity, relying only on faith, is a useless undertaking.
Activity: 186
February 21, 2018, 06:52:50 AM
Long term investment in cryptocurrency is the best choice than to save your money in the bank. If you are planning to hold your investments for next 2-3 years then you can choose any 4-5 coins from top 25 coins of this market after a study as all those coins have a background. In the holding plan must have a strong consistency, because if you do not have a commitment would be tempted to sell it. You can try to buy waves, ripple, PRL,  pkt,  Aion,  Ins  that altcoins for sure become hundreds dollars price and if that happen you can make a lot of profit for sure.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 06:41:17 AM
BTC and ETH will always become the top 2 in the market,
so i think even in 3 years, they will always in the top.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
February 21, 2018, 06:36:10 AM
Ethereum is definitely going to survive for at least another 5 years, and therefore you can invest in it for the long term. A few other coins which I can recommend for the long term include Waves, Litecoin, Stellar, Monero, Dogecoin, and Byteball Bytes.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
February 21, 2018, 06:30:17 AM
alt coin for 2-3 years holding, for me i just hold in long term investment is bitcoin and ethereum. As you can see these two coins have great potential, great value,good future especially Bitcoin.
Activity: 490
February 21, 2018, 06:08:08 AM
I think you should have Eth or sell all altcoin to buy Eth, because Eth is almost every month the price goes up and is suitable for long term investment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
February 20, 2018, 07:33:13 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
Are you sure by holding 2-3 years, try to choose altcoin ever a very high price at last year or last month and now is down, I've never held that long because I think it's inefficient when altcoin is volatile compared to bitcoin, I suggest AMP, XVG, CTR, MNX and NXT.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
February 20, 2018, 07:16:01 PM
The altcoins in my portfolio that I'm going to hold long term are drgn and omg. I don't plan on getting rid of them until 2020.
Activity: 476
February 20, 2018, 07:15:14 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?

I'll be following this thread, I'm thinking of doing the same. Holding alt coins for 2 to 3 years at a time. Nut from what i see here on the forum. ETHEREUM, LITECOIN and WAVES are making a huge jumps in their potentials. I'm not so sure with their potential in the future but with the trend it has last year plus this quarter, I'm confident it would jump up this end of the year. Just be sure to remember your holdings and check up on them once in a while
Activity: 364
February 20, 2018, 07:13:15 PM
You're doing the right thing to try to hold back the altcoin you have rather than selling it, because I'm sure that the next few months or years the price of the coin you want to hold will definitely increase. Try to buy minex, Bitcoinwhite, the altcoin has good potential in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 07:07:38 PM
Yes NEO is good for long term investment because it has good potential in the future. But additionally you can choose Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and EOS because to me it's all potential coins. but all options are in your hands.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
February 20, 2018, 06:33:23 PM
I think it is not a good idea to grab alts now to hold that long - market is way too unpredictable today, nobody knows what will happen tommorow, that's a nice setting...
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
February 20, 2018, 06:29:46 PM
I think the Ethereum and EOS can be give a good profit for 2-3 years. If you want a fast profit you can invest in something ico. You must find a project with good idea.
Pages:
Jump to: