Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS going green! - page 40. (Read 6841 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 12:34:07 PM
altcoin going green indeed it will happen. but the question many people is when that time comes. the longstanding market does have a nice hike and this certainly made quite restless. the good thing can indeed be used to buy as much as could be purchased and green when the time arrives then the profit will come up very big.
Activity: 385
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 09:38:45 AM
The signal of such a rise in the market is very good. I think what you are saying will only be a very good advice to investors. Even if the market shows a good turnaround, we should not be dazzled by the benefits!
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 12:33:58 PM
This is the correct way of not confusing in the current Crypto platform, Bitcoin is slowly recovering but altcoin is rising faster than Bitcoin it is a normal hype movement, though someday even though it is back in the green zone, there are still many possibilities to return to the zone red too, I am still waiting until the graph shows the stability of the price that might make us all profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 19, 2018, 12:26:20 PM
Looks like now the recovery phase. In a sense the price started to rise again. That's very good, Because my personal assets have dropped dramatically since the Price drops every day. Hopefully some time the price will come back green and assets go up again.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
June 19, 2018, 09:39:23 AM
I hope this will last for a long time. Last year at this point, constant growth began. Maybe this year it will happen again? Maybe not with such a global growth, but I would like to see just growth!
Well, there is a double bottom formation, but we know that technical analysis are not always good indicator.
Activity: 232
June 19, 2018, 09:37:06 AM
I hope this will last for a long time. Last year at this point, constant growth began. Maybe this year it will happen again? Maybe not with such a global growth, but I would like to see just growth!
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Tech enthusiast, SEO jedi, Crypto investor.
June 19, 2018, 09:35:03 AM
Today I see that Ethereum has reached 550USD, that is 10% growth.
Do you think that is the end pf downtrend?

Didn't "we all" think that the downtrend ended 3 times this year?

Invest at your own risk  Smiley
Activity: 385
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 09:34:54 AM
The signal of such a rise in the market is very good. I think what you are saying will only be a very good advice to investors. Even if the market shows a good turnaround, we should not be dazzled by the benefits!
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 19, 2018, 09:34:16 AM
Yes indeed it is going green these day so we must hold our altcoins no matter what because the price is not return to its price it just go green just waiting until you got more than the original price
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
June 19, 2018, 09:31:13 AM
Today I see that Ethereum has reached 550USD, that is 10% growth.
Do you think that is the end pf downtrend?
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 09:28:10 AM
This is the time to buy. I think too many people are becoming the holder. This makes the market too little trading, as this is where the market is always bleak and there are no signs of prosperity.
Activity: 154
Merit: 30
June 19, 2018, 09:23:19 AM
What good news for all the holders of Altcoins. This will give high competition to the market. And this suggests that the market is getting stronger.
Activity: 42
June 19, 2018, 09:14:55 AM
LINDAcoin is green and steadily going up for weeks now =)
Activity: 140
June 19, 2018, 09:11:51 AM
Yes, now the market is green and the price of coins is growing.  This is good news.  But I think it's just for a couple of days.
Activity: 112
June 18, 2018, 01:44:14 PM
The green market does not mean to gain profit. It could be a green market a trap for beginner traders.
We must remain vigilant and thorough against market movements.
Activity: 532
June 17, 2018, 11:44:45 PM
The market is now flat and showing signs of recovery. In my opinion altcoins to July will increase strongly, everyone to wait for the green of the market in July. The uptrend seems to be starting.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 11:40:55 PM
Everyone agrees that everything is tied to BTC. That's all I hear around here is, "We have to break the tie so other crypto can fly!". Well, BTC is going down, and the tie is still there, so your cheap coins are going to get cheaper.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
June 17, 2018, 11:40:44 PM
looking at the current market and the last few months there has been no significant progress at all.
whether alt coin at the end of the year will be green or not, no one knows.
but I hope like the previous year, the price of alt coin will improve in the middle of the year.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
June 17, 2018, 11:31:48 PM
people were looking for 20000 $ now they just want to goback to 10000 altcoin will always follow bitcoin prices as there is tradingpair btc-alt
Activity: 462
June 17, 2018, 11:30:28 PM
As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.

Great news for alt coin holders back in April. But right now, almost every alt coin has gone read and its quite sad that I didn't even get to withdraw and sell some of my alt coin holdings for fiat. I'll probably hodl some more and wait for the right time to sell some of my holldings.
Pages:
Jump to: