Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS going green! - page 42. (Read 6841 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 16, 2018, 03:17:48 AM
As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.

It's our time to trade again because bitcoin is stable right now that makes the altcoins go green again.
when Altcoin is green like this is a condition where an increase is taking place. so it would be nice to hold the Altcoin that we have and continue to support it to become a reliable Altcoin and become pride. while for the price of Altcoin itself is able to be increased high.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 03:13:14 AM
It seems that altcoins is going up and it's for all of us and that's everybody who's waiting for. it is the most important time for those who needs to sell their altcoins. It seems that many altcoins is going up or going green and take this chance to sell your tokens.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 03:18:45 PM
Market is moving together with Bitcoin. First of all we need to come out from downtrend and get strong bullish positions, then we can say the market is recovering.
Activity: 196
June 15, 2018, 01:41:45 PM
Now the market is green and the price has slightly increased, but I doubt that tomorrow there will be growth too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
June 15, 2018, 01:38:50 PM
It is at this moment that the market is in a bearish channel, most of my coins have fallen dramatically in value, but I will hold. I have already made many mistakes and sold my coins at a loss, now I will wait!
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
June 15, 2018, 12:53:06 PM
No need to be surprise about the green period, we are sure to start taking profit soon, the bullish period is here for sometime, but opportunity still here to invest as the green period of the mid of the year just commence.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 15, 2018, 12:40:45 PM
From the look of things I think by the end of this month all altcoins will go green on the market. Considering the current market it will be able to
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
June 15, 2018, 12:28:01 PM
I don't know when this thread will become relevant again)) Today I see a tiny growing, which does not last for a long time for sure. I think that the main thing now is to keep calm and don't panic.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
June 15, 2018, 08:56:39 AM
It was green for a short time but now is on the red again, sad.
but i think it is just a games of the large holders of cryptocurrency coin, they want to manipulate the price i think.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
June 15, 2018, 08:33:06 AM
The altcoins are now regaining strength and should be preparing an strong rally towards the ATH because the market has to grow this year and there is little left.
Activity: 110
June 15, 2018, 08:30:50 AM
Market is down again, we are in red days again and I wish we can get out of this red market soon and go back to green days. I want to see my portfolio go up again.
Yes.  Everyone wants to see a stable rapid growth, but it seems to be only a couple of months.
Activity: 602
June 15, 2018, 07:57:24 AM
If there is free money, then you can buy coins. The prices are very attractive. Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. We remember how every day bitcoin grew by 1k. Perhaps tomorrow we will wake up, and the price has flown to the moon. There is a lot of risk here, but often it brings profits to bold traders
Yes, you are right when prices are low in the market, you need not only to refrain from selling your coins, but also take advantage of this opportunity and buy some coins, as prices will soon go up, at least so much would be desirable)
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 07:55:38 AM
It is good for investors and potential investors that the market is in the green. I wish it will remain forever. But unfortunately, it will not go the way largely due to its volatility. 
Activity: 182
June 15, 2018, 07:50:15 AM
Market is down again, we are in red days again and I wish we can get out of this red market soon and go back to green days. I want to see my portfolio go up again.
Activity: 119
June 15, 2018, 07:45:10 AM
The last week the market is very unstable.  The price then rises rapidly, then falls rapidly.
Activity: 28
June 15, 2018, 03:31:59 AM
at least the existence of this hike makes the market look back on life and altcoin also returns many have demand in the market. but for the moment need to be wary because naturally Green is not always going to happen. for now altcoin back red and hope this correction only to rise in some next time.
Activity: 82
June 14, 2018, 01:57:47 PM
As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.
Talk about today,  in the past few hours,  i think investors like the news that came from sec about eth and btc that they are not securities
Activity: 238
June 14, 2018, 01:52:30 PM
There are two seasons with the market coming in. One of them is the Bear season, the other is the Taurus season.
Prices rise when the bull season enters and the crypto market moves on the green line.
Sell the tokens you buy at a low price, and earn money.
Activity: 490
June 14, 2018, 01:49:16 PM
today the alcoins are in the red zone, but the fall can not be eternal and soon everything will be green, you need the patience of waiting and do not sell in the minus, it's important to remember that the market is cyclical)
Activity: 140
June 14, 2018, 01:39:46 PM
It is good to trade altcoin for now with the advantage that can be very big and the price is cheap. the ratio of increments between btc and alt is very far. between 5 to 10% per day if short-term trading.
Pages:
Jump to: