Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS going green! - page 46. (Read 6841 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 07:40:01 PM
yes maybe at this time you see the price in the market began to green, but according to the analysis I do the price of coin market will decrease again this time is not the time to continue to green, short-term fluctuations will continue to occur
Hopefully the green market will happen this month even if we're struggling to meet our expectations from last past months this year. The volatile scenario of the market really affects more individuals who really monitored their holdings, and despite of that grudges we're able to survive. Great to those who have enough patience, because when the harvest time of their profit happens they're be able to enjoy what they've waiting for.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
June 08, 2018, 07:39:01 PM
For several days the price has not increased and is not falling.  I think this is the beginning of stable growth.

haha, or stable way to go even lower. Anyways, recently quite a lot of good news, big guys in crypto saying that btc should grow quite a lot in next few days, but I am always sceptical of those predictions. Do they manipulate the market or got inside information to say that... Currently, even the liquidity of crypto market is not that great and volumes are pretty low.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 07:27:27 PM
For several days the price has not increased and is not falling.  I think this is the beginning of stable growth.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
June 08, 2018, 12:11:04 PM
yes maybe at this time you see the price in the market began to green, but according to the analysis I do the price of coin market will decrease again this time is not the time to continue to green, short-term fluctuations will continue to occur
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
June 08, 2018, 12:04:30 PM
Consensus 2018 just ended so I bet before the end of this month there will be big movement on the market because the event a was success that gives the cryptocurrency to gain more popularity and attract more investors to join in the crypto sphere.
the peak of the popularity of the crypto currency reached in 2017, then Bitcoin broke its regular record in the price. But to date, the situation has changed dramatically, and it is clear that popularity and trust to the crypto-currency has fallen very much.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
June 08, 2018, 11:58:53 AM
As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.
It is great anyway we ought not take it as a sign for the market recuperation. As of late the market became environmentally friendly and went red following up to 14 days. I figure the market will remain as such it possibly only a transitory recuperation. The market will remain unstable allows simply sit tight for the beginning of the positively trending market if at any point there will be this year.
Activity: 92
June 08, 2018, 11:39:45 AM
Consensus 2018 just ended so I bet before the end of this month there will be big movement on the market because the event a was success that gives the cryptocurrency to gain more popularity and attract more investors to join in the crypto sphere.
Activity: 168
June 08, 2018, 05:52:01 AM
Now the market is red, but the price has not fallen much.  I think it will soon be a good growth.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 04:36:02 PM
I think the market is still very weak, because I see the percentage of decline is greater than the percentage increase, and it makes me doubt in determining the investment. I am still waiting for good news, or at least next week, if the market is still green, or at least stable. Then maybe the best time to buy altcoin.
Activity: 138
June 07, 2018, 04:29:28 PM
Yes, now the market is green and the price of coins is growing.  But I advise you to wait and then sell the coins to get a good profit.
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 07, 2018, 07:45:17 AM
The rise of altcoin markets on this day has not been too high. should hold the asset up to the highest price
I thing it is just a question of time if the price goes up quickly or slowly. So lets wait a little bit more and see ehat happens next
June 07, 2018, 07:44:12 AM
ITS FINALLY STAYING GREEN.

Still a great time to invest.  
I think it is not only good, it is perfect time for investing and I must not miss my chance, so i will try hard Smiley good luck!
June 07, 2018, 07:43:17 AM

Not consistent yet, bitcoin is still at the $7K rate so it's not an impressive price yet.
Maybe the moment the price will rise and break $10K, it would bring confidence to buyers and will create FOMO, but now I would say let's observe.
It might be not an impressive price, but still it is something nice, and i am sure that the price will go higher and higher as time passes by
June 07, 2018, 07:42:22 AM
As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.
That is true, and I am so happy about this dact! we all have been waiting for it for quite a long time, so congratulations! and good luck to all of us!
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
June 07, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

Not consistent yet, bitcoin is still at the $7K rate so it's not an impressive price yet.
Maybe the moment the price will rise and break $10K, it would bring confidence to buyers and will create FOMO, but now I would say let's observe.
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
June 07, 2018, 05:47:47 AM

Activity: 369
Merit: 106
June 07, 2018, 05:45:53 AM
The rise of altcoin markets on this day has not been too high. should hold the asset up to the highest price
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
June 07, 2018, 05:44:32 AM
You can not say that the market went up until bitcoin broke through the mark of 12 thousand dollars, until that time the market is in a sideways trend!
Right. The altcoin will not increase if the price of the bitcoin not increases because almost all altcoins depend on the price of the bitcoin. A few days we see blue everywhere, but the market has been red for months
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
June 07, 2018, 05:41:17 AM
Yeah you are a wise man considering the what happen to bitcoin and other crypto market price lately that has gone volatility. I guess if you day trade on those times will get you good return as the percentage of that time of having the ups and down of the crypto market price are good. But for now if the bitcoin and other crypto will have to clearly undergone a good increase that will definitely reach to the next mileage then day trading would be easier.
Activity: 154
June 06, 2018, 07:52:16 PM
Yes we started to see some green percentages in these days, but in my opinion, this is not a big sign of that, the bull market is near. I hope we can see a great and satisfying rising again at the markets.
Pages:
Jump to: