Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins hold to moon 1 year? - page 25. (Read 3960 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
June 06, 2018, 12:35:37 AM
I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 
If you are really an investor willing to make good of what they are investing in, I will advise you stop asking opinions on a forum, but make use of the resources available online to know where you want to be investing in.

There are some suggestions you will get on Google, use that to filter your search, browse more on each project to read on them, check out their team, get to see what people are saying about them, and then take your bet on investing or not for the long term. That is what you should be doing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 07:27:49 AM
All these speculative projects which barely need blockchain are going to die, get ready for real world valuations striking the crypto world. Augur for example, 3 years after ICO and they still don't have a product yet have a gigantic valuation  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 07:25:13 AM
If you have a long term expectation, I would recommend Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I don't think they will "go to the moon"....but with them you can maybe have good profits with a good probability...
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
June 05, 2018, 07:23:45 AM
I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 
In my opinion, you do not have to look at other coins, I think only the BTC and ETH are two of the most potent and safe coin we can invest in, any other coin depends on the price of two. This coin. So you should buy and hold BTC and ETH for many years still not afraid of losing, the other coin you should invest in short time.
There is no point of denying the fact that the demand of the altcoins is increasing at a very significant rate and that there are likely chances that the market value of different altcoins will also rise higher in the days to come. However, if you want to go for holding of the coins, then it is better to go for holding of the bitcoin as this is the only coin which can help you in having a huge profit if you remained patient then.
It is really increasing and for those of the coins or tokens that would be solving some major problem in the space, it would really be a top notch to see how they are going to be doing great eventually. Nevertheless, it is a huge and wide sea with probably new investors getting confused and which is why I always simply advice that anyone who really wants to be in this space should try as much as possible to dig further even with any information they get to at least be sure of the project or coin they are investing in.
Activity: 532
June 05, 2018, 04:23:10 AM
If you can keep up to a year, then choose BTC and ETH to invest. Take a closer look at the market you will find that  after a year, the value of these two currencies will increase very high. At that time your capital will increase many times.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
June 05, 2018, 04:18:42 AM
Neo, EOS, and the Ethereum. look at the coin and do the analysis first. for the long term would certainly be nice if investing in altcoin. ethereum has already become a great altcoin, but NEO and EOS also became a tight competition for the ethereum. so surely if investing for the time the coins to be able to feel a big growth.
This 3 actually would be some of the coins any investor should not miss. There is going to be a lot that would be going for these coins in probably this year or in coming years. However, it is important for the OP to be ready to make some decisions based on his own judgment and research so as not to just fall for everything of get confused at the end of the day, but I can simply vouch for these three anyway. By the way, COSS is also going to end up being another good one.
Activity: 462
June 04, 2018, 11:28:49 AM
Yes, I think  all altcoins will be price high and in the 1 year crypto market will be moon. on the other hand best altcoin is Ethereum if you have money then you can invest in Ethereum. nowadays Ethereum is most popular and most demandable all over the world and it is now second position in crypto market. so you can invest undoubtedly in Ethereum.I think in this year 2018 crypto market will be moon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
June 04, 2018, 08:31:56 AM

actualy there so many altcoins now that thrusworthy to invest  and have a good team project,and its up to you to research it,definetly i have some suggestion to you for  own opinion,for me us of now i suggest the dtrc coins,because when you look upon in the coin market caps the dtrc coins now is still maintain its stability  and the only altcoins now that still in green zone color,when we  compared to the other altcoins now that consecutively going down in the exchange market.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
June 04, 2018, 08:18:05 AM
Many altcoins are not qualified to make moon with in one year but the ethereum i think it is possible to make moon in one year because there more projects with the ethereum, ethereum has a widest platform in crypto currency.

Ethereum already had a big moon last year, now I guess time is for some new alts. Among all new alts, Rem Token has edge over others. Due to its ground-breaking tech, I truly believe Remme is going to be next big coin. It is currently valued between 150-400 satoshis and it won't be big amazement if it jumps to 10-20K satoshis any soon.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 08:10:17 AM
There are a lot of altcoisn to hold at the moment, anyway, i would stick only to bitcoin and ethereum at the moment because they are the most stable coins on the market at the moment.
Activity: 518
June 04, 2018, 08:09:09 AM
Many altcoins are not qualified to make moon with in one year but the ethereum i think it is possible to make moon in one year because there more projects with the ethereum, ethereum has a widest platform in crypto currency.
Activity: 364
June 04, 2018, 07:31:35 AM
I think Ethereum will always stay at the first and main position of altcoins because all of the ICOs are based on it, which gives Ethereum much more features.
Activity: 446
June 04, 2018, 06:47:04 AM
Altcoins are always going to be profitable, so if you want to hold for a year, you should  consider to buy the most trusted coins on the entire market, such as the ones on the top 20.
Activity: 364
June 04, 2018, 06:35:11 AM
I enjoy the twin vista as you. Ethereum and NEO are the about male altcoins to develop. Ethereum with its hurt arrangement which is generally punished close to confab layout desire cause more and more demand.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 10:35:30 AM
I think iost is the best investment having great team and they will release their blockchain soon once mainnet release there will be huge price increase . Now trx and eos releasing mainnet in June so there will be huge chance of orice increase . Ada and xem is also best investment .
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
Tron (TRX) because marketcap is still quite low and demand is great.
Activity: 22
June 01, 2018, 03:04:48 AM
To be honest there is nothing like certain future for altcoin. But if you want to bet, Ethereum is the most reliable alt for now. The marketcap beat BTC in some exchanges. And I don't say that Ether will moon in 1 year, but it wont take away your money.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 10:38:36 AM
why not invest in ethereum alone, I am sure the price year will exceed the highest price ever achieved. Right now I also hold some ethereum. And I will sell at the end of the year if the price is good. Besides ethereum I also hold xlm, but a little disappointed because it makes me lose a lot.
Activity: 70
May 31, 2018, 10:35:18 AM
Here I would say we want to invest in ETH, NEO and ONT, because these two coins have a very solid and solid project that supports so much, but NEO is popular among Chinese communities as ETH China. The last coin is Usechain but it is still in the ICO stage, certainly as it is in the portfolio it belongs to.
Activity: 163
May 31, 2018, 10:28:13 AM
But for now. If we want to keep altcoins at our disposal, we have to research in advance their way for analysis, but I would like to suggest some altcoin names for now but above, Ethereum and NEO are a very good investment with smart and sophisticated contract platforms, They have a better future and value, I'm sure that the coins promise to last a year, but of course, make sure you buy at a lower price and sell it when the price goes up.
Pages:
Jump to: