Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins hold to moon 1 year? - page 28. (Read 3960 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 03:57:25 AM
Why not? I believe that the etherum has the prospect of growth. Pretty highly estimated in the world.
Ethereum is the only coin that I would consider having long term potential. Most coins don't carry that much weight to it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 03:50:00 AM
Why not? I believe that the etherum has the prospect of growth. Pretty highly estimated in the world.
Activity: 182
May 26, 2018, 03:47:40 AM
I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 
I suggest to invest in Ethereum, Ethereum is a very potential coin in the future and its movement is very fast in the market, now Ethereum has a very large community so don't hesitate to choose it
Activity: 112
May 26, 2018, 03:46:02 AM
I think now it is necessary to look only at the top 10, because due to the huge number of scammers, trust is lost to all, except those in the top.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
May 26, 2018, 03:42:16 AM
Some altcoins may have the chance to be brighter and profitable. Of course, ETH is the first choice for the long-term investment. The team has been experienced and the technology is high enough with the smart contract technology.
However, if you want to get more, you may learn about NEO and EOS. They are rather similar with ETH. They have good chances to be brighter in the future seen from the technology used, benefits of the faster and cheaper transaction and many more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
May 26, 2018, 03:40:10 AM
I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 

I think, you can invest to Ethereum which in 1 year or more im sure this one will have best potential altcoin in the next year, or Tokenomy, this project will developed its exchange at the end of June.
If you wanna find a project, which is in the ICO progress, i would recommend Modern Finance Chain as one of them.
Activity: 140
May 26, 2018, 03:36:09 AM
 I'd hold my altcoins at least untill autumn. Just relax, forget about them and wait) It's not easy to be patient when everything is falling down. Maybe if you're nervous or have money issues, make a review of your coins and sell the most useless ones. I believe that it's only the beginning and all your coins wil rise. I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into our future.
Activity: 68
May 26, 2018, 03:33:10 AM
you better buy and invest in ethereum because the price of etherum is more stable compared to other altcoin
Activity: 232
May 26, 2018, 03:32:52 AM
To be honest there is nothing like certain future for altcoin. Ethereum is the most reliable alt for now. Nobody can predict for sure something goes to the moon. Moreover, going to the moon means low probability of happening.if you want to invest you can invest in Bitcoin in the long run because this coin has blockchain technology that can be profitable in the future,
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 03:30:30 AM
In my opinion all crypto in top 10 ranking based on marketcap is has massive potential to keep and continue growth because the total marketcap of crypto now is very small compared stock, marketcap of crypto just about $ 340Bn but stock market with more than 19$ trilliun. And in 1 year marketcap will increase multiple times, but if you looking for crypto with the best fundamental and strong community, in my opinion those coins is ETH, NEO, EOS,XLM,AION, UTK.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 03:26:00 AM
Neo, EOS, and the ethereum. the third coin has a great opportunity to be able to climb higher than the other. its potential is currently quite large driven by an increasingly large demand from investors for three. one year is certainly a fairly large price change may occur for the third coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 03:23:12 AM
I would pay attention to such promising coins as Etherium,Eos,Tron,Icon and Aion.I am more than sure that these coins will  make at least ×2-3 from today's price during one year.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
May 26, 2018, 03:19:01 AM
If you want to invest in a particular altcoin, for me the best way is by supporting it in the ICO or the first project where you could buy coin with a discount and can join to airdrop if possible. Yet, you need to take look upon the potential of the coin itself on whether it could be used by people or have a good preposition on the transaction for the future for you to know if it will going to succeed or not.
Activity: 11
May 26, 2018, 03:12:48 AM
Hey icoinvesting,

Let me try to introduce the StakeNet XSN platform & their masternodes to you - a midcap coin with less than 30m marketcap in USD.

StakeNet has invented the world’s first Trustless Proof of Stake (TPoS) coin, based on the Bitcoin.core blockchain-architecture, that allows users to safely and conveniently stake their XSN coins.

That brings the possibility:

- to Cold Stake from your Ledger Nano

meaning

- your wallet does not have to be online 24/7
- this is the most safe way to store and stake your coins

If you wonder how the differences between Leased Proof of Stake and Delegated Proof of Stake are and WHY StakeNet / XSN offers a better solution, read this article:
https://medium.com/stakenet/cold-staking-tpos-vs-lpos-vs-dpos-ebeef4f71c48

There are masternodes as well:
- to ensure a fully decentralized system while providing networkservices like Instant Send and a governance system.
- to host and manage the world first truly decentralized exchange in a profit driven ecosystem and enable Light Atomic Swaps between different blockchains, including the use of the Lightning Network.
- the masternodes are used to offer Cross Chain Proof of Stake (CCPoS) services for other blockchains, based on the bitcoin.core blockchain-architecture.

The DEX and the CCPoS is planned for Q2-Q4 in 2018. We are currently at block ~115.000. Block rewards will decrease with time by 5 (currently 40 XSN reward per block). The whitepaper was released this sunday and brought some action marketcap wise and more daily volume (around 300-400.000 USD / day)

It's a rebrand of POSW since March 1 in case you have heard it before.

Financial / Marketcap:
As stated before, it's ranked ~#300 at cmc with just a marketcap of ~28m USD $. For me, this is way too low. It's one of the most undervalued gems with having the state of art for staking right now. There is no better, more private or more decentralised way of staking right now. If the DEX is released and CCPoS is working, we are talking about a Top100 project for sure with multiple hundred millions of marketcap.

Don't take that as a financial advise, do your own research. Look into our discord or read more about XSN on twitter/youtube/bitcointalk. There are a lot of great medium / cointelegraph articles as well. Just search for "StakeNet" or "XSN" on medium or cointelepgrah. It's worth the hour or two you need to invest to really realize how great this coin is in the future and how it will feed the need of Staking as a Service..

The Discord can be found here for more information: https://discord.gg/NvPrQGQ
The Bitcointalk annoucement / discussion thread is placed here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxsn-stakenet-the-worlds-first-trustless-proof-of-stake-coin-3213013
The Medium articles can be found here: https://medium.com/search?q=stakenet
The Whitepaper was released sunday and can be found here https://xsncoin.io/Whitepaper_2.0.pdf

There's a rebranding taking place as well.

Well as I said before, for me this is the brightest gem of crypto so far..Imagine what happens when people realize the potential TPoS has and a truly fully decentralization brings with it. I've been invested since summer 2017 in XSN (was POSW before) and I did not regret this year...

Hope I could help you out!
Activity: 193
May 26, 2018, 03:16:27 AM
I think one year is not enough to hold your coin specially if you invested in ethereum and neo. Both coin is good to hold for a short term and also for long term. I think it is also depends on what your choice coin in crypto to hold. Study carefully for your future coin investment maybe it will bring you to unexpected success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 03:11:43 AM
you can try with ethereum, monero, or bitcoincash for long term i always give suggest to hold in best coins this for safety in invest, best coins will growing up more than others because its very popular but if you want more profit invest in tokens is best way with big risk
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
May 26, 2018, 03:11:25 AM
I can not advise you but I can only give you the option. If you want to invest securely, you can choose eth and bitcoin investment, if you choose another altcoin that I fear it will give you a loss because another altcoin is very prone in price development, this will make it difficult for you to get investment advantage because of altcoin price very difficult to predict the price. If you invest eth or bitcoin, you can see the development from year to year very rapidly growing prices and this is what makes crypto coins very popular.
Activity: 63
May 26, 2018, 03:07:12 AM
The possibility of going to the moon by altcoin coins is very small. I suggest that you pay more attention to your safety when you invest in the long term and put the profits in a secondary position.
Activity: 318
May 26, 2018, 03:06:02 AM
I can advise you an excellent coin for investment. This coin is called the Ripple. Last year, this coin has increased in price many times. This year, I am sure, the price of the Ripple will also grow. The coin is used in the banking sector and has great potential.
Activity: 252
May 26, 2018, 03:04:50 AM
The guys tell me how to choose a coin which will probably grow in a year? We need a deep analysis of the project, the project team and its product, right?
Pages:
Jump to: