Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins hold to moon 1 year? - page 31. (Read 3960 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 08:40:18 AM
I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 
What I can recommend to you is Ethereum and NEO. Both altcoin are a Smart Contract platform and they compete with each other soon. Ethereum is the first Smart Contract platform that is successful and now NEO is trying to overtake its place. NEO is supported by Chinese community the reason why it is called Chinese Ethereum.
I have the same views as you. Ethereum and NEO are the most potent altcoins to grow. Ethereum with its smart contract which is widely used by new projects will make more and more demand. While the NEO began to follow ethereum trace and predicted to grow.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 08:30:40 AM
I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 
What I can recommend to you is Ethereum and NEO. Both altcoin are a Smart Contract platform and they compete with each other soon. Ethereum is the first Smart Contract platform that is successful and now NEO is trying to overtake its place. NEO is supported by Chinese community the reason why it is called Chinese Ethereum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 23, 2018, 04:08:58 AM
In my opinion, you do not have to look at other coins, I think only the BTC and ETH are two of the most potent and safe coin we can invest in, any other coin depends on the price of two. This coin. So you should buy and hold BTC and ETH for many years still not afraid of losing, the other coin you should invest in short time.
Activity: 182
May 23, 2018, 03:34:38 AM
more attention to old coins than the latest but not promising.
Look for a detailed explanation of a-z, as new coins are leaning more temporarily.
Activity: 103
May 22, 2018, 08:30:27 AM
Huboi looks like a good bet, similar to binance and much lower priced.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 08:24:52 AM
if you want to invest you can invest in Bitcoin in the long run because this coin has blockchain technology that can be profitable in the future, and you can invest your altcoin in promising altcoins like Ethereum and another altcoin
Activity: 112
May 21, 2018, 06:25:11 AM
Pages:
Jump to: