Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins potential in a year from now (List) (25/08/2016) - page 17. (Read 47299 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
What his views regarding Game Credits , Decred and Rise ? Grateful.

GMC: Well, It's a highly centralized coin with a few big holders that are working hard on the coin. I wouldn't be surprised to see +50 M in GMC in the future, but how I said, I don't like to buy coins that already pumped hard (GMC it's up more than 1000% this year). My plan with GMC is wait at least some more months and see how it evolves.

DCR: Not a lot of surprise here, Decred will be pumped at some time for sure. Lots of developments coming, Polo, stable price... Sure pick. Right now there's a big mining rewards and it won't pump inmediatly. Coin for the long term.

RISE: Didn't like it since the start, I don't have trust in the team, so I'm not gonna buy it anytime soon.

What is GMC? Can't find at coinmarcket cap
Why have you removed BTCD from your list? What is the reason? You just wrote at 31 of august buy it and then on september the second removed it from your list. I'm a bit wondered)
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
in your write potential doge coin 4.16
this mean your prediction every one dogecoin 4.16 dollar, i think is very imposible
is dogecoin up until reach 4.16 dollar every one dogecoin

Potential is the result of OBJECTIVE CAP / CURRENT CAP . It's like saying 4.16 $ for every $ bet.

GMC: Well, It's a highly centralized coin with a few big holders that are working hard on the coin. I wouldn't be surprised to see +50 M in GMC in the future, but how I said, I don't like to buy coins that already pumped hard (GMC it's up more than 1000% this year). My plan with GMC is wait at least some more months and see how it evolves.

DCR: Not a lot of surprise here, Decred will be pumped at some time for sure. Lots of developments coming, Polo, stable price... Sure pick. Right now there's a big mining rewards and it won't pump inmediatly. Coin for the long term.

RISE: Didn't like it since the start, I don't have trust in the team, so I'm not gonna buy it anytime soon.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
in your write potential doge coin 4.16
this mean your prediction every one dogecoin 4.16 dollar, i think is very imposible
is dogecoin up until reach 4.16 dollar every one dogecoin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
You can add Nxt, Sia

The same. Good projects, but too high and too risky to buy now. I only have "secure" coins in my list that I know at 95% that will pump in the coming months.

Hi.. that's good if you would like to share the info
Hey folks, the sleeping giant BLK is waking up. Remember that this is a 20 M coin... Wink Wink

not "this is", should be "this was", and 20 M kept only a few hours, and then huge dumped. It was too overpriced and manipulated heavily by whales. 

bfff, I say this "is" because it's true value IS that and WILL be that in the coming year, it's just that the market right now is supressed folk. Wink
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Hey folks, the sleeping giant BLK is waking up. Remember that this is a 20 M coin... Wink Wink

not "this is", should be "this was", and 20 M kept only a few hours, and then huge dumped. It was too overpriced and manipulated heavily by whales. 
UPLOAD

VCASH NEW OBJECTIVE: 7.5 M $

We'll see if I have to push up even more in the coming days, this shit looks ready to explode.
1) How come you did not list Monero? It's also an altcoin with potential.

1) I just closed a X6.5 XMR big position from last year. Now it's at 60 M market cap. This is so simple, do you see XMR at 150-200 M in a year? If you see it, get your XMR, but I don't see those numbers. I don't like to buy pumped coins.

It took only 9 days to prowe you wrong.

I'm glad XMR did that pump, but kid, watch what I said:

JUST CLOSED X6.5

I'm never too ambitious you know, my objective is to WIN and WIN and keep WINING year to year more than a 1.000%, and XMR 6,5 helped a lot to fulfill the objective. Wink Wink

How many of FOMO short term traders can have this ratio of profits man?

I never said I know everything, I just know how to make money consistently and want to share it, that's all.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
1) How come you did not list Monero? It's also an altcoin with potential.

1) I just closed a X6.5 XMR big position from last year. Now it's at 60 M market cap. This is so simple, do you see XMR at 150-200 M in a year? If you see it, get your XMR, but I don't see those numbers. I don't like to buy pumped coins.

It took only 9 days to prowe you wrong.

My anon picks since 25/08 are AEON to 1.5 M (already sold), BBR to 2 M, and VCASH to 5 M.

Really impressed that even a big shit like shadowtrash it's doing that huge pump.

If the next days keep like that, I will have to push up VCASH objective price, technologically it's the BEST one of all them, only beaten by ZCASH, and the pump looks super close. Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Are you adding all the anon coins to your list? Everyone of them will experience a pump as XMR seems to have emerged as the leader of Anon coins.
These effect will spread to all the other small anon coins.

anon coins are pumping hard nowadays, they are back, there were full of anon coins in 2014, 2015, now they are revival, lol.
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
Darknet (DNET) you should check it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpivx-private-instant-verified-transaction-proof-of-stake-zerocoin-1262920

- POS/MASTERNODE
- great team and community
- fair distribution with quark during 8 months, no ninja, insta, hidden what ever
- hard to buy
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Are you adding all the anon coins to your list? Everyone of them will experience a pump as XMR seems to have emerged as the leader of Anon coins.
These effect will spread to all the other small anon coins.
Activity: 644
UPLOAD

BTCD OUT OF MY LIST

Yesterday was one of the days which I feel very fucked. With Komodo announcement (it will be a success for sure), the rise of BTCD has been matemathically impossible, so I'm super sad, but I have to kick off my little babe BTCD of my list.

STRATIS IN MY LIST

$2,213,215

OBJECTIVE: 10 M $

POTENTIAL: X4.5

10 M is just Poloniex volume potential.. has a 20 M potential once framework nodes released in 1-2 months. 200 M potential with full roadmap development then 2 Billion potential with clients. This baby for sure won't be cheap real soon.

We'll see, maybe I have to push up the objective price with news. Certainly it looks good. Wink

Stratis will hit your objective this week. Dorier just tweeted and said in the slack he begins framework dev today. Be prepared.
Should also add Factom. 10x potential.

No thanks, don't like to buy coins that already pumped. Factom did a X30, what a craze to buy now! Grin Grin

We will see Smiley remember this

If it pumped good to you, but the risk/reward it's horrible for me.
Activity: 644

No thanks, don't like to buy coins that already pumped. Factom did a X30, what a craze to buy now! Grin Grin

We will see Smiley remember this

Pages:
Jump to: