Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins potential in a year from now (List) (25/08/2016) - page 18. (Read 47299 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Should also add Factom. 10x potential.
Activity: 366
UPLOAD

BTCD OUT OF MY LIST

Yesterday was one of the days which I feel very fucked. With Komodo announcement (it will be a success for sure), the rise of BTCD has been matemathically impossible, so I'm super sad, but I have to kick off my little babe BTCD of my list.

STRATIS IN MY LIST

$2,213,215

OBJECTIVE: 10 M $

POTENTIAL: X4.5

10 M is just Poloniex volume potential.. has a 20 M potential once framework nodes released in 1-2 months. 200 M potential with full roadmap development then 2 Billion potential with clients. This baby for sure won't be cheap real soon.

We'll see, maybe I have to push up the objective price with news. Certainly it looks good. Wink
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
UPLOAD

BTCD OUT OF MY LIST

Yesterday was one of the days which I feel very fucked. With Komodo announcement (it will be a success for sure), the rise of BTCD has been matemathically impossible, so I'm super sad, but I have to kick off my little babe BTCD of my list.

STRATIS IN MY LIST

$2,213,215

10 M is just Poloniex volume potential.. has a 20 M potential once framework nodes released in 1-2 months. 200 M potential with full roadmap development then 2 Billion potential with clients. This baby for sure won't be cheap real soon.

Shocked Shocked  Maybe stratis can help corporation doing business, fly to the moon if the raodmap is done.
Activity: 644
UPLOAD

BTCD OUT OF MY LIST

STRATIS IN MY LIST

$2,213,215

UPLOAD

BTCD OUT OF MY LIST

STRATIS IN MY LIST

$2,213,215

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
Hei Vulturis , blackcoin will rise for sure imo too .
shadowcash is doing good!

SDC is hidden gem, monero pumpers find the sdc may be next big anon coin, so they pump sdc. Very green today   Cheesy

Whatever you say man... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You mean big green dildo? LOL, I see sdc has a big green candle= big green dildo.

And?

Shadowtrash will always be shadowtrash.

BUY BUY SDC I'm sure it's the new XMR...

SDC is hidden gem, monero pumpers find the sdc may be next big anon coin, so they pump sdc. Very green today   Cheesy

You mean big green dildo? LOL, I see sdc has a big green candle= big green dildo.

I am looking for the next 1000 bagger like XEM and NXT. Do you have any recommendation for any coins with good potential. I see that many coins are overpriced right now and it may be time to wait for bitcoin to pump before buying depressed alts.

From current levels, and thinking of a 1year investment, my biggest bets are: XRP, BTS, LSK, BTCD & BLK .

All of them have a huge potential upside, but you have to have patience... Wink

XRP: Very probably big money injection from financial sector in the coming year.

BTS: Chinese pumpers coin, consolidated, low price, nice working features, to be pumped for sure.

LSK: ETH pumpers coin, will surely follow almost the same pattern as ETH.

BTCD: Iguana to come in a few months. Disruptive technology, much better than anything that already exist (check what's about), BTCD is the fuel of Iguana.

BLK: Chinese pumpers coin, consolidated, hidden technology already existent, huge acummulation, big pump after some marketing.

very interesting thanks, So many coins out there. I stumbled on BURST. that looks great too, very long term

BLK is not a Chinese pumpers coin, it is almost dead, bts is Chinese pumpers coin. And eth, ltc are all Chinese pumpers coin
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I'll be keeping an eye on these coins you listed to evaluate how the play out in the next months Smiley thanks for the info, will do also more research about some that have been mentioned lately more frequently like SDC. Any thoughts on NXT?
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
What about WBB and WAVES ?  Any thoughts ?Cheesy

WBB: too manipulated even for me, it doesn't generate me confidence.

WAVES: In theory, WAVES should pump like almost all other big ICOs did with some news, but one of my rules of investment is: NEVER INVEST IN RUSSIAN PROJECTS.

It looks so racist, but I've lost lots of $$$ in russian investments in the past, all of them for incompetence of leaders, and I'm not gonna risk a single $ in Russia based projects, I don't care if WAVES pumps hard or not.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
I am looking for the next 1000 bagger like XEM and NXT. Do you have any recommendation for any coins with good potential. I see that many coins are overpriced right now and it may be time to wait for bitcoin to pump before buying depressed alts.

From current levels, and thinking of a 1year investment, my biggest bets are: XRP, BTS, LSK, BTCD & BLK .

All of them have a huge potential upside, but you have to have patience... Wink

XRP: Very probably big money injection from financial sector in the coming year.

BTS: Chinese pumpers coin, consolidated, low price, nice working features, to be pumped for sure.

LSK: ETH pumpers coin, will surely follow almost the same pattern as ETH.

BTCD: Iguana to come in a few months. Disruptive technology, much better than anything that already exist (check what's about), BTCD is the fuel of Iguana.

BLK: Chinese pumpers coin, consolidated, hidden technology already existent, huge acummulation, big pump after some marketing.

very interesting thanks, So many coins out there. I stumbled on BURST. that looks great too, very long term
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
In 1 year, DGB is going to see +400 sat. 1000 sat if we're lucky.

55 sat now

why do you say Digibyte? what is special about that coin?
UPLOAD

NEW BTCD PRICE OBJECTIVE: 25 M $

POTENTIAL: x7.15

Why exactly?

Iguana is much better than I thought. I think I will have to push even more the objective price in the future. I smell a XEM here. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
UPLOAD

NEW BTCD PRICE OBJECTIVE: 25 M $

POTENTIAL: x7.15

Why exactly?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
In 1 year, DGB is going to see +400 sat. 1000 sat if we're lucky.

55 sat now
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
What about WBB and WAVES ?  Any thoughts ?Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: