Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins potential in a year from now (List) (25/08/2016) - page 19. (Read 47299 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Sorry if this sounds harsh, but:
All speculators I've read of post about the "rise" of some coins when they want to dump them.
What would make you different?

I am concerned because two of your coins are on my "should rise" list too.....

Yo man don't be so suspicious. I share that cause I feel better with myself.Cheesy Cheesy

If I wanted to do that I would tell you to buy what is popular these days, you know what I mean... Roll Eyes (XMR, ETH, FCT, ETC,...).

All coins in my list are very very silent, almost nobody talks about them, only for that you should trust me.

If still don't trust me, take a look at my message history and see that I always warn BEFORE the pump. Wink Wink

OK... I will follow this thread. Maybe I learn something of it.
If you're indeed honest, then big thanks for sharing your list.
Activity: 366
All speculators I've read of post about the "rise" of some coins when they want to dump them.

Yo man don't be so suspicious. I share that cause I feel better with myself.Cheesy Cheesy

If I wanted to do that I would tell you to buy what is popular these days, you know what I mean... Roll Eyes (XMR, ETH, FCT, ETC,...).

All coins in my list are very very silent, almost nobody talks about them, only for that you should trust me.

If still don't trust me, take a look at my message history and see that I always warn BEFORE the pump. Wink Wink
Activity: 291

UPLOAD

NEW BTCD PRICE OBJECTIVE: 25 M $

POTENTIAL: x7.15
If you had to choose one coin to put all of your investment into, which would you choose? In other words, which coin are you most sure of will be pumped within a year?

I have plenty confidence in all them five, but BTS, BTCD & BLK will pump 99.9% for sure. Wink

Don't like to put all in one basket, but if you are ambitious do that:

1. ALL IN BTCD

2. X3-4 PROFIT

3. Chose the one of BTS, BLK that hasn't pumped at that time, ALL IN

4. X3-4 PROFIT

5. If the third one of the list hasn't pumped yet, ALL IN

6. X3-4 PROFIT

If you have some luck to catch the timing, you could have an "easy" 1000-2000% profit in a year with a very low risk.

I always do and reccomend diversification, you never know what's gonna happen in this craze world. Grin

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1458
I am looking for the next 1000 bagger like XEM and NXT. Do you have any recommendation for any coins with good potential. I see that many coins are overpriced right now and it may be time to wait for bitcoin to pump before buying depressed alts.

From current levels, and thinking of a 1year investment, my biggest bets are: XRP, BTS, LSK, BTCD & BLK .

All of them have a huge potential upside, but you have to have patience... Wink

XRP: Very probably big money injection from financial sector in the coming year.

BTS: Chinese pumpers coin, consolidated, low price, nice working features, to be pumped for sure.

LSK: ETH pumpers coin, will surely follow almost the same pattern as ETH.

BTCD: Iguana to come in a few months. Disruptive technology, much better than anything that already exist (check what's about), BTCD is the fuel of Iguana.

BLK: Chinese pumpers coin, consolidated, hidden technology already existent, huge acummulation, big pump after some marketing.

What do you think of Factom? It has made partnerships with with a Chinese firm called DataYes. There is also news that their new clients will be the Department of Homeland Security and a Wall Street firm.

There is a forecast made by MalReynolds here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16092497

What do you think of it? Is that possible?
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Stratis.

exactly stratis is one of the best coins i seem to believe in as per the plans and has a well laid out plan . seems he missed it out and time will prove it i guess

i agree, stratis is awesome
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
If you had to choose one coin to put all of your investment into, which would you choose? In other words, which coin are you most sure of will be pumped within a year?
I am looking for the next 1000 bagger like XEM and NXT. Do you have any recommendation for any coins with good potential. I see that many coins are overpriced right now and it may be time to wait for bitcoin to pump before buying depressed alts.

From current levels, and thinking of a 1year investment, my biggest bets are: XRP, BTS, LSK, BTCD & BLK .

All of them have a huge potential upside, but you have to have patience... Wink

XRP: Very probably big money injection from financial sector in the coming year.

BTS: Chinese pumpers coin, consolidated, low price, nice working features, to be pumped for sure.

LSK: ETH pumpers coin, will surely follow almost the same pattern as ETH.

BTCD: Iguana to come in a few months. Disruptive technology, much better than anything that already exist (check what's about), BTCD is the fuel of Iguana.

BLK: Chinese pumpers coin, consolidated, hidden technology already existent, huge acummulation, big pump after some marketing.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Out of your list, Primecoin, Counterparty, Lisk and Ripple are probably the only ones where I agree with your prediction/value analysis. The others all seem a little dicey with an alt shakeout around the corner
You can add Nxt, Sia

The same. Good projects, but too high and too risky to buy now. I only have "secure" coins in my list that I know at 95% that will pump in the coming months.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
You can add Nxt, Sia

Nxt has been around for years yet the value still doesn't seem to be worth keeping.

XMR will be great to keep. People who value privacy and untraceable coin are important for darkweb users.
Activity: 476
You can add Nxt, Sia
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
1) How come you did not list Monero? It's also an altcoin with potential.

2) I think you are a bit too optimistic about the market value of the altcoins you listed.

1) I just closed a X6.5 XMR big position from last year. Now it's at 60 M market cap. This is so simple, do you see XMR at 150-200 M in a year? If you see it, get your XMR, but I don't see those numbers. I don't like to buy pumped coins. XMR will surely pump more previous to ZCASH launch, but after that forget about Monero for a long time.

2. Believe me, those numbers are super conservative. Wink

XMR has really proved its values for the past couple of days after being silent all these time . it really has some potential but as you said only time will prove it.
OP what do you think about Factom (FCT) and Synereo AMP (AMP). I think both coins have huge potential to double in asking price before this time next year.

Yeah good projects but too risky for me at these levels.

If I don't have it clear, I don't like to enter. Wink

Activity: 252
 OP what do you think about Factom (FCT) and Synereo AMP (AMP). I think both coins have huge potential to double in asking price before this time next year.
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
Add SDC Shadowcash to that list. This coin has a great future.
AEON OBJECTIVE 1.5 M REACHED

MINIMUM PROFIT OBTAINED: 4.4

hAVE A NICE DAY. Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
DOGE is an excellent transfer coin that I'm still using for that - quick and cheap transfers, but I doubt that it'll have a big rise in price in spite of its popularity among exchanges since that'd break its current method of use: you want to transfer money -> you buy alot of DOGE -> send DOGE to your partner -> your partner exchanges it to the currency he wants

So, I think most of these coins aren't near dead, but if I experienced a bigger rise in their prices, I'd imagine a pump.

Fundamentals are important too, but what suggests that more people will invest based on fundamentals than who are investing now?

There is nothing special about Doge. Any coins today even those without value can transfer value. There is a chance that doge will someday die if theres nothing done to it. It has already catch the attention of people so a little push can help it grow.
Pages:
Jump to: