Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins that will make you RICH in 2018! - page 11. (Read 7808 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
for altcoin itself which generates a lot of profit in this year is bch.
I received a bch at a price below 1000 $. and currently bch can be over 1000 $.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Unfortunately, so far, the market has not yet reached the market value of last year, and is in a sustained downturn.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Most of the altcoin that is suggested can make you rich as long as the team is making some progress to their job I think the tokens are going to succeed. The only thing that is lacking in the crypto space is the adoption, without it the struggle is hard which is why there is the need for the regulations so that we can all go on. If this happen, moon time will come.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
I want to offer Monero and Eos. Monero is the most anonymous valuable altcoin on the market and Eos is so promising beacuse of its current becoming popular.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Coins like ETH and ripple can give good returns. The rich term is subjective and you should mention the goal for specific advice.
Activity: 6
The coin that will make me rich is PRiVCY - PRiV TOR Integrated. What a nice roadmap, best project, cheap price at the moment because the project is started and you can buy it at Crex24, what are you waiting for buy PRiVCY in Crex24 before the bullrun, this coin will you become rich!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
This is good news, so everyone will be very happy, many people are waiting for the cryptocurrency to rise again. There are many new people here. I feel that this year's cryptocurrency has entered many newcomers. I don't know if you understand this.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I count on it very much and I hope, I can tell only one that now such tendency goes that the market explosive, and not to understand what from it chtoit to wait, can go up, and can also on one place is, can be anything, I wish heartily Altcoins to break all records,and old men in a crypt to make rich
Activity: 238
I watched a similar video on the channel Suppaman. There are all explained in detail and demonstrated and justified each coin. He's got a good channel.
Activity: 2
thunderstake coin is great! if you arent holding this coin idk what youre doing cause it stakes great and is probably gonna moon soon so i would purchase some of this coin now while its cheap.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
I in 2017 had the imprudence to buy a ripple .. now I'm waiting) But I also bought a cardano, although here everything is not so bad
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
throughout the year 2018, I have lost portofolio assets above 70%! but I am too naive and still believe that my portofolio will rise with a little patience
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
I am going all in zencash, with the current market I am very happy with. I am not waiting to be rich btw. just a tiny profit make me happy.
It can't be worst than banks  Cheesy
Activity: 166
Hello everyone, in todays video I talked about the coins that I think will have significant rises in 2018 ( price wise ). As always the information in my video is simply opinion and I do not claim to be a financial advisor or anything of the sort.

I would love to know what you guys think about my 5 picks for 2018 and I would love to hear what your 5 picks are as well for altcoins that you think will do well in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKA8l-GYmA

Thanks!
personally, I believe these coins which have a very big volume at this moment. I hope it's will give me a huge profit in these next few weeks. eth, btx, dash, neo
Activity: 24
Thunderstake #TSC is good for staking and investment...
Already listed on 5 exchange ..
https://thunderstake.com
Activity: 8
Not sure if it makes use rich before 2020 but we are very future oriented.

We build a community with a very strong foundation and always want to get people involved.
Together we can create a great niche currency. Let's get this thing to $1 in 2018 Smiley