Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins that will make you RICH in 2018! - page 14. (Read 7808 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
As others that saw success said, pick a coin you researched well and believe in, and hold for a longer period of time. That strategy was good so far for me, not some magic coin.
Activity: 83
I think so too. I have been in Bitcoin for a long time and I am looking forward to the opportunity to conquer it in the best way possible. Currently, the price of bitcoin is down, I will continue to buy.
Activity: 99
There are a lot of such projects, and of course I am a crypto enthusiast, I like crypto-currencies and the idea of ​​crypto-currency, I think and I hope that we will still be able to earn money on this in the near future
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Take a look at Zilliqa, I think it has huge potential.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I believe that only projects that are carried out by the ICO can make us rich. Only such young projects can show growth of x100 or even x1000. The main thing is to choose a quality project, for example, from current projects, enlte is quite interesting. Only investing at an early stage can bring big profits in the future.
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
 I think after bitcoin the first coin which would make Us region 2018 maybe early 2019 is Ethereum of course, literally it is the alternative cryptocurrency, and it is the best among them.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Most people keep a few dreams in relation with cash such as purchasing a new home  and probably Altcoins can become a reasonable track into this whishes.
Activity: 98
Sonder gonna make its investors reacher
Activity: 84
there is a fact that I invested in alot of coins such as Eth, Neo,  ICX, XLM. I hope that them can make me rich Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I think that almost every alt has a very large potential. But you must be able to determine the right time to buy it. Now the whole market is falling, so long-term investment is not a good idea at all. I prefer to refrain from long-term investment now.
Activity: 42
Ethereum and power ledger are safe bet and also can look into some low value coins like electroneum, dimcoin, dcn buy and hold it for long term . Centra , paypie, aion are good potential coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Not so easy. I want to say that we need to be patient when we hold a coin. Each coin has the potential to make us rich. Do not panic if the price goes down and the coin is not quikcly sold whenever your coin price rises.
Activity: 86
For us that can make us rich in 2018.
I believe in our investment in bitcoin, eth, Ada, Neo, so we can easily make our profits, so we will get rich easily.

Activity: 100
Altcoins that will make you rich in 2018 is a good question, you need to be careful what you invest or trade with. I would recommend Ethereum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic because i see them making good announcements in the next few weeks. They have potential.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I don't think that in 2018 it will be possible to get such a huge profit as in 2017. Tougher regulation (lack of it), unjustified hopes from almost all projects. All this negatively affects the price of many coins. I will rely on a new breakthrough in technology, the development of adequate regulatory measures and the arrival of large investors. I think it will take a few years
I was already convinced that after the completion of the company's ico, you can feel the beauty of the pleasure from the work done. I want to give an example of an ico company from pundi X. Thanks to this company I have already bought an apartment and are grateful to everyone for this opportunity.
Activity: 71
For long term holders I'll advice to invest in Matrix AI network (MAN), dragon coin (DRG) and ELF. Those coin has a great hype and I'm so sure they the future of altcoins, they are my aim.
Activity: 252
I don't think that in 2018 it will be possible to get such a huge profit as in 2017. Tougher regulation (lack of it), unjustified hopes from almost all projects. All this negatively affects the price of many coins. I will rely on a new breakthrough in technology, the development of adequate regulatory measures and the arrival of large investors. I think it will take a few years
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Hello everyone, in todays video I talked about the coins that I think will have significant rises in 2018 ( price wise ). As always the information in my video is simply opinion and I do not claim to be a financial advisor or anything of the sort.

I would love to know what you guys think about my 5 picks for 2018 and I would love to hear what your 5 picks are as well for altcoins that you think will do well in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKA8l-GYmA

Thanks!
If will choosing the best altcoin in the crypto market now that will make me rich in this year 2018 I choose and I give all my trust to ethereum, ethereum because ethereum is currently the best altcoin now in the market and continuosly showing great performance in the crypto. Market
Activity: 840
I think that many coins have great potential this year. But we must be very careful, because the market is unstable. Today I buy coins from the TOP-20.
Activity: 26
EOS probably
Pages:
Jump to: