Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins that will make you RICH in 2018! - page 16. (Read 7808 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Now altcoin is making me poorer in 2018. All of the altcoins I bought has been reduced due to bitcoin prices have dropped since the beginning of the year. But I will never sell until I have earned a profit
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
I think buying these altcoins is not as good as holding bitcoins. If you really want to buy altcoins, I think Ethereum and Ripple are good choices, but I don't recommend buying too many ERC20 tokens. They may be very high potential, but they are too unstable.
Activity: 178
Hello everyone, in todays video I talked about the coins that I think will have significant rises in 2018 ( price wise ). As always the information in my video is simply opinion and I do not claim to be a financial advisor or anything of the sort.

I would love to know what you guys think about my 5 picks for 2018 and I would love to hear what your 5 picks are as well for altcoins that you think will do well in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKA8l-GYmA

Thanks!
MY opinion, these coins will make you a rich in this year. I think this coins has a great long term prospective.

DASH
WAVES
XRP
NEO
Activity: 93
I totally agree that alts will make a lot of people rich in 2018!! I personally took 10K in flipped it into 100k in 3 months. Now I’m looking forward to flipping this 100k into 1mil.. very good time to be alive!! Definitely, bullish on 2018!!
Activity: 25
Most times, those words in manner of well-off or akins terms hint at disparate things for different participants nonetheless many investors could reasonably profit from tokenized assets.
Activity: 43
Bitcoin is recovering and can make you rich in 2018 followed by Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple in which investors have great hope. Nevertheless there are some other shit coins which can unexpectedly give you huge profit if you could hold them.
Activity: 5
I think litecoin neo
Activity: 101
Merit: 16
It will most likely be a small cap coin that isn't even ranked in the top 200 on coinmarketcap.  These sleeper coins are the ones that usually bring in massive profits. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
I have some good long term prospects for some altcoins. I just do not know if the market will improve this year. I trust that I will have good profits in PWR, TKY, CND, OMX, ICX, NEO and LHC among others
Activity: 98
I would recommend joining the project Yumerium. It is a gaming token that can be earned by playing, sharing and reviewing games and can be spent in any game that supports it.
Activity: 88
I think Icon has a lot further to go!

My other picks are:
Arcblock
Fusion
Matrix
Activity: 97
Litecoin and Ethereum are close to each other and could compete with one another. I see this coins have good network support, they have fast network connections. No wonder coin holder uses them. These are predictions and doesn't reflect the totality of the market. Maybe other coins can do better as well.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Wow how did I know Neo would be one of your picks?

I just don't understand why people are so bullish on Neo, besides different coding languages its nothing different than ethereum and it has far less developers and companies built on it. I would buy ethereum and even expanse before I bought Neo. That's just me though

Look past the top 20 coins for a change, and experiment with coins that have different consensus mechanisms.

Factom
Diamond
Basic Attention Token
OMNI
Lbry

Just a handful that are undervalued in my opinion.

I appreciate your opinion and criticism, I will have a look into those coins and maybe I can make a new video only talking about less "popular" altcoins in the future.
with the ever-increasing development as well as the ever-increasing growth, making Altcoin 2018 a coin that has a high level of interest. so it would be very beneficial to continue to support Altcoin for the future and become a coin that is very reliable.
Activity: 182
Rock EOS and ADA
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
There are so many altcoins in this market and all are good but my choice and trust is only bitcoin because i like this coin very much and it is only coin which rises in future and give extra more profit to all users which believe in this work and still associate with this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
Litecoi , eth, ada, waves, btc
Hardly cardano will give some kind of global growth during the next two years. And everyone else will remain at the level, I do not think that whales will forget about these coins, and bulls even now try to pull them up a little.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
In 2018 i only trust on these coins:
BTC
ETH
EOS
DeepOnion
Indeed, the coin coin you mentioned is a potential coin and have a pretty bright future,
and I think even if we invested in one of these coins or some coins it will get a big advantage
copper member
Activity: 210
In 2018 i only trust on these coins:
BTC
ETH
EOS
DeepOnion
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
For now, i only know of two coins that are doing incredibly well on the market. Lympo (LYM) and Docademic (MTC) are the coins. These are health related projects with functioning products and with the Docademic, it is set to telecast a news series with Fox TV just this month on the 18th and 19th.
I believe these coins will make me rich by the close of this year.
Activity: 85
I believe that  the best Altcoin is Ethereum that would surely boom this year, that I'm not sure. We don't know what the future holds but we're hoping. Hopefully it would.
Pages:
Jump to: