Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins that will make you RICH in 2018! - page 17. (Read 7808 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
There's a lot altcoin you can trust that make you rich not only this year 2018, you can invest in some altcoin that have potential and successful coin to, especially right now that all coins are rising there value and there growth now is increasing. Just keep in your mind that you can be rich someday and do the right thing but before that always teach yourself to learn new thing in crypto dont be scared to try.
Activity: 210
Merit: 24
I think that Ethereum can make You rich with more probability! We will wait for the growth of this coin to 2500 dollars during 2018-2019!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
You should check out Lisk and Waves. They both have a very big potential for the next year.
I agree with you that Waves coin is one of the best coin market crypto. I bought a lot of Waves coins when the price of the Waves was $ 6. I am still holding and waiting for more price increase
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
My focus has always been on Ethreum, EOS, IOST, NEO and TRON. Just recently, i am considering to hold some tokens that i perceive will be huge this 2018 and they are MCT, OMX and XYO. I have already invested into these tokens and i will hold them for as long as i can.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
Trade Token (TIO)
Telegram:  https://t.me/TradeToken
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
There are a handful of altcoins thar I expect to rise and will make me at least earn more but not rich because I only have few bucks to put in altcoins. They are Cardano (ADA) , Verge (XVG), Neo and IoTA.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
As what I have observed annd heard, the best Altcoin is Ethereum that would surely boom this year, that I'm not sure. We don't know what the future holds but we're hoping. Hopefully it would.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
As the market is on hold, for now, it is expected it to go on a rise at the end of this year. So when the market is down it's better to buy some of the coins for the future profits. There is at least 60% chances of the market growing at a very good rate. Better to have your coins in a distributive manner to stop loss.

Some of the coins that I am hoping to rise by the end of this year are:-

Redpulse
OmiseGo
Dent
Bitcoin
Factom
Diamond
Activity: 98
As soon as the boom comes in cryptocurrency, the coin like ETH etc. will grow handsomely and will be proved beneficial.
Merit: 1

Many markets lose their value.
but we need more before we buy because it's hard to gamble. as well as my advice to buy the low cost then pay for the amount before being sold.
it's always slick because the market crashes suddenly. You should be sure that the business you enter can be beaten.
Activity: 308
I don't know who tell you this, but Altcoin or bitcoin is taking away from me lots of my money Cry
It's sad to say but I need to see btc get $20k and the market is better again to believe good things are coming!
Activity: 183
There are many good choices. But for me there are 5 coins: ETH, NEO, OMG, TRX and XRP Grin Grin
Activity: 166
of the many altcoins that are spread in the market and in the exchanger, there are some coins that I am sure will make you get rich fast. among them are: NEO, ETH, and Ripple.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
Wow how did I know Neo would be one of your picks?

I just don't understand why people are so bullish on Neo, besides different coding languages its nothing different than ethereum and it has far less developers and companies built on it. I would buy ethereum and even expanse before I bought Neo. That's just me though

Look past the top 20 coins for a change, and experiment with coins that have different consensus mechanisms.

Factom
Diamond
Basic Attention Token
OMNI
Lbry

Just a handful that are undervalued in my opinion.

I appreciate your opinion and criticism, I will have a look into those coins and maybe I can make a new video only talking about less "popular" altcoins in the future.
currently, I hold enough money result from my profit on Cryptocurrency, because indeed for the benefit given from Cryptocurrency is high enough. so I'm sure Cryptocurrency is capable of bringing me rich. and 2018 this profit I earned quite a lot so I am getting that with Cryptocurrency.
The good Altcoin is Ethereum, Ripple, Neo, IOTA, and waves.
This is an altcoin that has a pretty steady upside potential and good quality coins.
If you want to get rich quickly with altcoin this certainly requires a process that is not short.
Being rich means needing your energy, mind, money, and spirit.
If you want to succeed in Cryptocurrency you should do more learning about Cryptocurrency.
Because nothing is instant.
Activity: 103
I'm really big on NEO, Digipulse, and EOS. I think it's just the beginning for Crypto. 2018 will end up being a huge despite the slump right now. Digipulse has low market cap and tons of potential.  Smiley Smiley
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
The market of crypto currency is too unpredictable to make forecasts even for a year ahead. But, as for me, I really believe in the potential of Entle. And, of course, I believe in SWAP tokens. I am sure that it will be successful next year.

If you think that token did you mentioned has a potential to make you profits, then Invest It. But If I were you I diversify my Investment here In cryptos,  so that more percentage will get you earn more profits by Investing altcoins.
Activity: 98
The market of crypto currency is too unpredictable to make forecasts even for a year ahead. But, as for me, I really believe in the potential of Entle. And, of course, I believe in SWAP tokens. I am sure that it will be successful next year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Nice. Thanks for sharring. We will take a look on those with my team. You need to make more video like that. Sonder ICO is also a very promissing stuff
Activity: 23
My choice is weaves, neo. They are good projects and have good community
Pages:
Jump to: