Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins that will make you RICH in 2018! - page 18. (Read 7808 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Rich is relative.
I mean, every single day there's an opportunity to get rich.
I don't think anyone has enough foresight to invest in all the right tokens to maximize their profits/get rich during the span of a year, thanks to crypto ONLY.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
ETH should be one of the coins that you can buy in 2018 that will make you rich in the long term. But for the short term, the altcoins that can make you rich are the new altcoins. The trick would be finding one of the new altcoins that are not scams which will not run off with your coins. There are some other ones like monero and NEO which would be good for the long term
Activity: 121
If I just chose only one, I would choose ETH because it might be the power of many new good project and the price also almost better than others. I think it is one of the best coin out there with huge potential. However, for all I have great belief in altcoins which can make us become millionaire.
Activity: 294
Unibright (UBT) will be a reliable altcoin for profit, the price is not very expensive, but the development of the commodity is very good, on the first exchanger this token has been registered on coinmarketcap within 1 week after listing
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
hai all, today i have bought stq/storiqa, it has been listing 3 days on indodax, from 80 idr pump to almost 300 idr, what a nice profit today like hold term for 2 years
Activity: 210

Hope for the traders crypto. really hope to enjoy the results of its work with glory and debauchery they can have it. Forget the dark time that bitter.
Activity: 14
I believe proffesional investment platform will be real trend this year. The idea of reducing investors risks by joining profitable portfolio is doomed to success. I'm going for Safinus, I have big expectations about this project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I like the direction that ethereum is moving towards to because this coin has shown a great performance recently and I have many hopes for it in 2018.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
The altcoins that possible to you to become rich are the ethereum ,litecoin , ripple , waves, dash , qtum ,komodo these is my potential coin and I think before end of this year 2018 the price maybe thousands dollars or hundreds dollars and If you hve that also like thousands pieces you will become rich in the future. Try to make your own research about the different altcoin and you will see the best coin to get you rich.
Activity: 15
I believe proffesional investment platform will be real trend this year. The idea of reducing investors risks by joining profitable portfolio is doomed to success. I'm going for Safinus, I have big expectations about this project.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
cave canem!
Great Insightful video! thank you man. I would add only that I consider Hydrogen Blockchain technology as worthy and perspective with the HYDRO token.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
I believe that such coins as EOS, Ripple, Litecoin, Bytecoin, and TRON can multiply investments well.
Activity: 107
I think altcoin in the future for us bitcoin, eth, nxt, neo, Ada, for us now all coins are also low priced, and you can get it now, because the future of coins will be brighter than now, so you will get more profit .
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Actually i dont really understanding how to learn fundamental of each coin because i dont know how the project work in technical, so to know which can be become the altcoins that has massive potential, i looking for some review of that coins in social media, And i found altcoins that could be has big potential and still undervalue with strong community is Hxx, NLX, ECA, PEEPCOIN, and COLX.
Activity: 84
Thanks for your has a potential altoins show us. Nowadays my fovoirite altcoin is Helbiz, İ buy when it lost value. I think IOTA and Ripple prices is very low novadays
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I am pretty positive that if we do our best when choosing the altcoins to invest in then the most profitable of them can really bring us some good money. I would include ethereum, waves and ripple in the list.
Activity: 126
Hello everyone, in todays video I talked about the coins that I think will have significant rises in 2018 ( price wise ). As always the information in my video is simply opinion and I do not claim to be a financial advisor or anything of the sort.

I would love to know what you guys think about my 5 picks for 2018 and I would love to hear what your 5 picks are as well for altcoins that you think will do well in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKA8l-GYmA

Thanks!
Eth
Neo
Ripple
Waves
Litecoin
Activity: 8
I have been in Bitcoin for a long time and I am looking forward to the opportunity to conquer it in the best way possible. Currently, the price of bitcoin is down, I will continue to buy
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
Hello everyone, in todays video I talked about the coins that I think will have significant rises in 2018 ( price wise ). As always the information in my video is simply opinion and I do not claim to be a financial advisor or anything of the sort.

I would love to know what you guys think about my 5 picks for 2018 and I would love to hear what your 5 picks are as well for altcoins that you think will do well in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKA8l-GYmA

Thanks!

I am sure altcoin that will make us rich in the year 2018 is ETH, LTC, NEO, Ripple, Monero and Dash. altcoin that I mentioned it will rise in price at the end of this year. many investors know that all crypto currencies often experience price increases at the end of each year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I still can not predict what is now, but if my view is EDO, because I follow the grant program of the project, and I hope that you will soon receive a salary from my work.
Pages:
Jump to: