Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins With Low Trading Volume? - page 5. (Read 19434 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
March 22, 2019, 02:26:11 AM
As a tool for trading is quite a good thing, but you need to understand how technical analysis works in each individual case. You also need to properly assess your risks with such coins.
the risk that we will get will be quite large if we choose the coin because indeed the potential for scam is quite large, so it must indeed be able to choose which one is good and not for a safe investment for ourselves
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
March 22, 2019, 02:01:26 AM
As a tool for trading is quite a good thing, but you need to understand how technical analysis works in each individual case. You also need to properly assess your risks with such coins.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
March 22, 2019, 01:59:33 AM
Volume in the crypto market gives a big influence on the development and existence of the coin itself. The bigger volume will make the coins to have better progress and future. Lower coins will make the coins itself to be degraded or low of trust and utility among the investors or traders.
In my opinion, when altcoins have the low trading coins, it means that this coin is such heading to be worse and need special ways to survive in the market. If there is no progress, it will be shit-coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 22, 2019, 12:30:10 AM
I think coins with very low trading volume are not bad. Currently I still have lots of coins with very low volumes. If the price of Bitcoin is able to pump very high, I think the coins that I have will also increase. The important thing is that when you buy coins with low volume, you have to do research and the coins must continue to be active.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
March 22, 2019, 12:19:33 AM
In general, bottom ranked coins with ultra low marketcaps have very low trading volumes and therefore can have huge pumps and dumps so be careful with those.  Another useful metric is to look at the trading volume as a fraction of marketcap.
It has great potential to provide advantages and disadvantages because usually with low volume there is often a price game that occurs and therefore must be more observant in choosing about coins or tokens that we will choose
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 22, 2019, 12:02:12 AM
Low trading volume is mean low liquidity and the spread will be high, and many trader will not interesting to trade that coins. Coin that has low trading volume usually only listed on small exchange and that coin does not have good fundamental.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
March 13, 2019, 07:04:56 PM
I have seen some coins gets volume after bull run. Some project owners are waiting to see bull run to stabilize the prize of the token. On the other hand it doesn't seems right to me. Why to invest any altcoin which has zero trading volume and liquidity I can find any answer.
I also try to analyze the liquidity of the coin.
I think this is the most important indicator at the moment.
Not only important but this can give you a clue about how much the demand for that ico, liquidity means buyer for your token or coin and if there were huge liquidity and your coin has been getting a huge demand. that's why this is not only important but this is a must for dev to provide big liquidity.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
March 13, 2019, 07:00:23 PM
it's better if we choose good coins and among the top 10 coins in CMC it will be better and safer. if we choose coins with low volume, the risk will be greater, but not all low-volume coins are bad and do not produce.
sometimes also low volume coins can produce and depend on coins so we must be smart in choosing.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
March 13, 2019, 06:23:37 PM
I have seen some coins gets volume after bull run. Some project owners are waiting to see bull run to stabilize the prize of the token. On the other hand it doesn't seems right to me. Why to invest any altcoin which has zero trading volume and liquidity I can find any answer.
Of course, when a coin with a low volume and getting a bull market, many investors will enter to take advantage of these conditions and also many people arrive late so that when the bull process is complete, many investors will leave the coin so the volume will decrease quickly and with thus trading volume will be reversed bearish for a long time unless there is an important action from the team that can control the coin community because for me a solid community is the most important part of price development.
Activity: 486
March 13, 2019, 06:05:53 PM
I also try to analyze the liquidity of the coin.
I think this is the most important indicator at the moment.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 13, 2019, 03:55:19 PM
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
March 13, 2019, 03:24:14 PM
The amount associated with industry is definitely a sign from the recognition from the gold coin and when the amount associated with industry is actually reduced, this means that individuals aren't thinking about this particular gold coin. As well as these types of cash, for me, easier to prevent, simply because no one understands the near future, the near future of the gold coin and can this can be found whatsoever.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
March 13, 2019, 03:15:50 PM
Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

If a coin has low trading volume, is that very bad?

maybe if the volume is low in the near future in my opinion it is not a problem, but if the project from the coin has been completed and the volume of the coin is still low, then in my opinion it is very dangerous, because we will be difficult to sell the coin and of course it will make us lose.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
March 13, 2019, 01:47:30 PM
 In general, bottom ranked coins with ultra low marketcaps have very low trading volumes and therefore can have huge pumps and dumps so be careful with those.  Another useful metric is to look at the trading volume as a fraction of marketcap.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
March 13, 2019, 01:41:50 PM
Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

If a coin has low trading volume, is that very bad?
Well, I do not see anything bad in this , only if you know how to trade and successfully do it on top coins then I think you can try on less liquid coins , they certainly can earn a lot more money!
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 13, 2019, 09:18:54 AM
Altcoins with low volume in trading make it dumps if lot of them are dumpers and can't take to hold it for a long time. If the price still not improving and increasing.
Activity: 353
Merit: 108
March 06, 2019, 11:14:11 AM
Most coins have a small trade volume at the beginning. I think if the trade volume is more than $ 10,000, it is not bad. With the growth of the market, the trade volume will increase.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 06, 2019, 08:58:03 AM
You mean, literally low trading volume daily? Or just saying with definitely low trading volume? I think low trading volume and high trading volume benefits in different ways. Much more liquid if there is large volume and much more price if low volume in my opinion.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 06, 2019, 08:16:54 AM
Buy coins or tokens with low volume,just like gambling. Low volume means no one interisting with them. No demand mean it's gonna be dead soon. So, choose your coins or tokens carefully. Play safe is better than regreat later.
yes, it's better to choose the safe one than to cause bad things.
if you buy a low volume token it will pose a big risk. You must choose a large volume token.
and you must check and check first so that you can find out in detail about the coins or tokens that you will buy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
March 06, 2019, 07:55:41 AM
Buy coins or tokens with low volume,just like gambling. Low volume means no one interisting with them. No demand mean it's gonna be dead soon. So, choose your coins or tokens carefully. Play safe is better than regreat later.
Pages:
Jump to: