Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins With Low Trading Volume? - page 10. (Read 19434 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 26, 2019, 12:26:08 AM
Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

If a coin has low trading volume, is that very bad?

No? It doesn't affect other altcoins if it has only a low volume, buy I think if you are going to hodl, choose coins with this characteristic because like bitcoin, its market price can boost up high.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
February 26, 2019, 12:22:52 AM
Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

I think when you are a trader, you will going to consider much those ICO's that have allot of volume, in that case you can have huge profit when its market price grows in compared to low volume token, which I find bitcoin is the only profitable.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 25, 2019, 11:14:48 PM
Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

Based on what i experienced, not all coins are bad if they trading in a low volume.
Some security coins are created to be held in your wallet, but it is still a good coin that give you incomes.
So, it will still depends on the project, not on the trading volume in the market.

That is also correct that not all coins with low transaction volume is good. There is a chance that a low trading volume could get rise up high leaving other coins that also has a big trading volume.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
February 25, 2019, 09:49:49 PM
Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

Based on what i experienced, not all coins are bad if they trading in a low volume.
Some security coins are created to be held in your wallet, but it is still a good coin that give you incomes.
So, it will still depends on the project, not on the trading volume in the market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 25, 2019, 12:33:28 PM
Certainly Xyz coin has daily low trading volume it's hard to trade on such coins but I usually trade on low volume coins. I choose Echt, Help and Ieth these all coins has daily low volume but movement is there to trade. I easily make money from these coins so it's not bad but we can not have high expectations from these coins.
trading on such coins is very dangerous. one day you can wake up and they simply will not be on any exchanges
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 25, 2019, 12:04:32 PM
Certainly if Xyz coin has daily low trading volume it's hard to trade on such coins but I usually trade on low volume coins. I choose Echt, Help and Ieth these all coins has daily low volume but movement is there to trade. I easily make money from these coins so it's not bad but we can not have high expectations from these coins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
February 25, 2019, 04:08:03 AM
IMO, it is not necessary to be bad if the trading volume is low. If the coin is new, it might be because not much people know about the project. However, it is not a good sign for those coins that are a few years old but still have low trading volume.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 25, 2019, 03:16:38 AM

Just like many others that already said about low market volume, it's really bad to have that coins in our collection Cheesy
It would be really hard for a low market volume coins to increase on it's price when it happen to fall.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
February 24, 2019, 11:20:57 PM

Not all of them are bad. The newly created altcoin usually have a low volume after they listed on some exchanges.
But if they have low volume for long time, you must question the project whether it is developing or not.
Low volume trading for long time is a sign that peoples not interest about the project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
February 24, 2019, 07:57:09 PM
Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

Usually yes. It means there is very little to no use of the coin so people don't trade it very often. Watch for volume spikes that are unusual in a coin because it means it will probably be increasing in price soon because people are hoarding it who know something or are deciding to take control of the bags and pump it. Sad but true.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 24, 2019, 07:35:50 PM
I think it's not good if a certain coins/altcoins have low trading volume because it means that the project is quite not good and people have no interest on it, i wouldn't buy such altcoins with low trading volume and especially if it looks scammy and the exchange it has been listed is not good either.
it is true that it is not good if there are coins that have low volume but I don't think we can immediately say that it is a bad project or coin because maybe the coin is still not listed on large exchangers so the volume is still low because I think the exchanger determines the volume and the price of coins
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
February 24, 2019, 07:34:48 PM
I think that's a bad thing. After all, the high volume shows the interest of investors in this coin. If it is very poorly traded, then you will not be able to profit from this coin.
we can see its potential in the future. if now the volume is still very low, I think it becomes reasonable, if the new project is running, but if the project has been running very long and there is no progress I think you should leave it.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
February 24, 2019, 07:32:47 PM
Low trade volumes means that there are no demand for that coin but it doesn't mean that it has no value at all, if the developer still working with the product then it will probably gain its demand on the future.
Activity: 560
February 24, 2019, 07:30:15 PM
I think that's a bad thing. After all, the high volume shows the interest of investors in this coin. If it is very poorly traded, then you will not be able to profit from this coin.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 24, 2019, 07:12:34 PM

For each coin there may be different trading volumes. They depend on the exchange, on the number of coins in circulation, on the popularity of the coin. It is necessary to consider the coin on a specific example.
Activity: 434
February 24, 2019, 05:03:58 PM
It is not recommended way for you to spend your altcoins on low cap ones. You won't be able to sell them in time and it is so bad for you. It is so bad, mate.
Activity: 466
Merit: 136
February 24, 2019, 04:55:42 PM
Currency with a low volume of trading, for me is very interesting. The biggest earnings I have with currencies with small volume, but only with those on which I do research.
Activity: 574
February 24, 2019, 01:39:26 PM
The volume of trade is an indicator of the popularity of the coin and if the volume of trade is low, it means that people are not interested in this coin. And these coins, in my opinion, better to avoid, because nobody knows the future, the future of this coin and will it exist at all.
Activity: 574
February 24, 2019, 01:10:22 PM
yes, is bad.
we need a good volume to make people want to buy it.
when volume is low they will think again to start invest and buy that coin.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
February 24, 2019, 01:06:53 PM
Yep its kind of bad for that coin. That means people are not aware about that coin or they don't was to trade that specific coin. If a coin has low trading volume then its fine but if its volume got stuck in that same place for a long time then that coin is not working well in the project or maybe in marketing. Or people just don't like it. I know many project those are working well but has no volume in market cause their is lots of same type of coins in the market. And that's why we need big exchange listing time by time trading competition like this type of marketing.
Pages:
Jump to: