Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins With Low Trading Volume? - page 6. (Read 19434 times)

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
March 06, 2019, 07:42:44 AM
I think before you trade with a low volume, for me you also know that coins that you hold with low volume also have a future, for me it's also good for you to trade,
there is no harm in assets with low volume, blame them for having a team and good potential to grow in the future. with managing good assets will definitely bring benefits to you.
in fact if you blame only a few parties it is not true because in fact the error occurs to everyone who makes a price in the place of falling exchanges and a lot because of the influence of traders who easily panic.
The dev was playing the main role in this case, if they wanna do a lot of effort and they can at least try to list their coin in the medium exchange site. If the team was thinking if they don't have any responsibility for it and they must be blamed.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
March 06, 2019, 07:30:11 AM
I do not think so. In fact there are many coins that are underrated and in fact are doing very well. So judging a coin by market cap is not entirely fair. I have seen many coins that have raised in prices even when the market is down. What one should see is project team, its technology, purpose, trust to find which is good project or bad.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 06, 2019, 04:57:07 AM
Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

If a coin has low trading volume, is that very bad?
In my opinion, That is really bad.
Even that coin may die if it is not supported by their community.
there are several possibilities with this condition.maybe they have no support from investors or maybe this coins have no good plan in future.usually this reason that happened in shitcoins.and we have to avoid this kind of coins.beware with our investment in this market.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
March 06, 2019, 07:19:43 AM
Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

coins that have low trading volume may not necessarily be bad coins, it could be that the capital they make for coins is still relatively small and usually these coins are made by people who don't have a lot of money compared to bitcoin and the top 10 coins must be very different because of them it's been around since a long time ago.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
March 06, 2019, 06:39:53 AM

there are several possibilities with this condition.maybe they have no support from investors or maybe this coins have no good plan in future.usually this reason that happened in shitcoins.and we have to avoid this kind of coins.beware with our investment in this market.
I recommend to conduct an analysis of liquidity and competitors ability with similar coins / projects. And then only invest in these projects.
Activity: 174
March 06, 2019, 04:39:52 AM

Activity: 350
March 05, 2019, 09:52:27 AM
This phenomenon is not a bad factor and an indicator that the coin is unsuccessful. In any case, such trades enough to sell their coins or Vice versa bought. In the near future, trading turnover may increase. And so you can consistently make a profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 05, 2019, 06:15:41 AM
I think before you trade with a low volume, for me you also know that coins that you hold with low volume also have a future, for me it's also good for you to trade,
there is no harm in assets with low volume, blame them for having a team and good potential to grow in the future. with managing good assets will definitely bring benefits to you.
in fact if you blame only a few parties it is not true because in fact the error occurs to everyone who makes a price in the place of falling exchanges and a lot because of the influence of traders who easily panic.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
March 05, 2019, 05:04:43 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
March 05, 2019, 04:49:24 AM
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 05, 2019, 04:39:16 AM

Of course,  if it has a low trading volume, there is no liquidity and it is very bad for coin because if it has a use case,  then nobody uses that coin.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
March 05, 2019, 04:03:47 AM
Of course, that was really bad.
If the trading volume of that coin is low, along with their team not developing their project, that is really bad. That coin will probably die.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 05, 2019, 03:51:26 AM
I do not think it's a problem because for me it's a great opportunity to get bigger positions in these cryptocurrencies.
yes maybe but sometimes someone just chooses a large volume because the risk of low volume is greater, but in my opinion if I can still provide benefits in my opinion it doesn't matter if you use a low volume Altcoin.

many of them also benefit from low-volume coins, so it's smart to be smart when managing them because they don't have to be bad, so choose according to your taste.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
March 05, 2019, 02:52:12 AM
Low volume Altcoin will make the coin useless and there will be no profit, so it's better to just throw it away. I think the altcoin is only for display if there is no volume, we must be observant in saving coins and make them more profitable.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
March 05, 2019, 02:49:23 AM
I do not think it's a problem because for me it's a great opportunity to get bigger positions in these cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
March 05, 2019, 12:12:12 AM

It could be like that, coins with low trading volume of quality are not promising, it would be better if you are looking for coins with high trading volume which of course will give you maximum profit for the future
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
March 05, 2019, 12:00:02 AM
In fact it is like that, if there is an altcoin that has a low volume, of course the coins are less attractive. You can say there is no trade in the coin. You can conclude for yourself if a daily coin is low volume. What's more, the coins are in the market which does have a low volume for transactions every day.
You are right, if the volume is low it means the level of buying and selling transactions is also low. In other words, the amount of demand and supply in circulation is very low. Prices will be difficult to move, over time the price drops and are increasingly worthless due to lack of market interest.
supply and demand on this kind of coins really in low amount.and maybe there is no interesting feature from this coins, so could not attract investors or trader to put their money int his projects.maybe if we choose main cryptocurrency on top 20 could be good choice for us to earn profits consistantly.
you are right there are no interesting features and there is no function of using these tokens. there must be an effort to increase market purchasing power, if not I think the token can be lost from the market.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
March 04, 2019, 11:59:30 PM
yes, of course it is very bad because opportunities for high rises may be very thin, different from stable trading volumes or many possibilities to go up wide open, because seeing high coin volumes indicates that the coin is in demand by investors and traders.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
March 04, 2019, 11:56:37 PM
In fact it is like that, if there is an altcoin that has a low volume, of course the coins are less attractive. You can say there is no trade in the coin. You can conclude for yourself if a daily coin is low volume. What's more, the coins are in the market which does have a low volume for transactions every day.
You are right, if the volume is low it means the level of buying and selling transactions is also low. In other words, the amount of demand and supply in circulation is very low. Prices will be difficult to move, over time the price drops and are increasingly worthless due to lack of market interest.
supply and demand on this kind of coins really in low amount.and maybe there is no interesting feature from this coins, so could not attract investors or trader to put their money int his projects.maybe if we choose main cryptocurrency on top 20 could be good choice for us to earn profits consistantly.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
March 04, 2019, 11:52:28 PM
Pages:
Jump to: