Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins With Low Trading Volume? - page 8. (Read 19434 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 2
March 04, 2019, 12:27:56 PM
It a matter of time, those top ten you were referring to as also done nothing than low trade, and it the amount of the community any project is holding it will also determines the the volume of the trade, the more people hear and have interest in project determine the volume.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
March 04, 2019, 12:17:43 PM
I think we should consider several aspects such as the market situation, because if the market falls then people's interest in crypto will decrease and it will have a big impact on the volume decrease on some coins especially for new coins or small coins, so at that time we cannot immediately assess that the coin is a bad coin because when the market rises again, the interest of people in crypto will also increase and it can make big changes to the volume and price of the coin
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
March 04, 2019, 11:45:14 AM
I believe that among such coins you need to look for potentially strong ones! Low trading volume does not mean that the coin is bad! At the very beginning, many trade on small exchanges, so the volumes are small! I know the coin, which is currently very small, simply because they want organic growth, that is, to fully prepare the product for use, and only then go to the major stock exchanges! Therefore, low volumes do not always talk about the quality of the coin!
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
March 04, 2019, 11:03:35 AM
As per my opinion, it is not advisable to invest in low trading volume because you can trap in those coins any time as when you want to sell you will not find any buyers. so you do not invest in these types of coins.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
March 04, 2019, 09:51:43 AM
IT is not just bad but also frustrating, the annoying part now is that they are much in the exchanges and it kills me seeing them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 04, 2019, 09:29:52 AM
Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

If a coin has low trading volume, is that very bad?
of course bad because trading volume is a benchmark for people interested in the coin and if their trading volume is low it means that not many people are interested in the coin. if it is already like that we will also be difficult to trade.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
March 04, 2019, 09:29:38 AM
in my opinion not all coins that have low trade are bad coins because it is only natural that new coins do not have high trading volume because their projects are not known to many people and their projects are still in development but who would have thought if their projects went according to plan there is a big profit.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
March 04, 2019, 08:38:20 AM
STACK has really low price https://cmc.io/coins/stk, but the project seems to be interesting
I don't think the price is the only indicator
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
March 01, 2019, 04:44:36 PM
must be seen periodically because investor interest does not just happen. there must be objectivity from the development of coins and their use in the prospect that continues to flow. Low volume coins that cannot develop interest in the market will end in failure. trading coins like this only affects only a few percent in a short time.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
March 01, 2019, 03:49:49 PM
I usually don't like trading in altcoins with low volume because their prices can easily be manipulated and it is very likely to run at a loss.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
March 01, 2019, 03:14:25 PM
... snip ...

Of course, nothing good about it. If there is no volume, then there is no interest in the project. If there is no interest, then there will be no financing. If there is no funding, there will be no project.
So, low trading volume is bad.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
March 01, 2019, 03:03:36 PM
Volumes are meant liquidity. And without liquidity serious money will avoid that coin. If you can't sell or buy for just several thousand dollars without huge pump or dump then it should not to be involved in that project
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
March 01, 2019, 02:50:52 PM
bad, but even though it's bad everything can still be improved, provided the project has a good team and concept, then the coins of the project deserve to be given the opportunity to become our investment because someday the coins will definitely have a large volume as their projects grow

volumes will begin to increase when new investors will arrive. This will only happen when the market will be regulated.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 01, 2019, 02:43:53 PM
If altcoin then it mean coin is ungele to create confidence among investor.  Now that coin have to uplift itself by showing its utility through its development team. But sometime when a big token overtake that company, even then chances of success become increasing. But low volume doesnot outward that token. It may also reflect that majorly of coin are kept by development in the hope of success 
It seems to me that today there is a lot of incomprehensible in the cryptocurrency market, because there are really promising projects, But their Coin turnover is very low. First, on the trading platforms, the Trinity coin is good, and then the trade stops and nothing happens.
copper member
Activity: 378
March 01, 2019, 01:00:03 PM
If altcoin then it mean coin is ungele to create confidence among investor.  Now that coin have to uplift itself by showing its utility through its development team. But sometime when a big token overtake that company, even then chances of success become increasing. But low volume doesnot outward that token. It may also reflect that majorly of coin are kept by development in the hope of success 
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 01, 2019, 12:31:34 PM
bad, but even though it's bad everything can still be improved, provided the project has a good team and concept, then the coins of the project deserve to be given the opportunity to become our investment because someday the coins will definitely have a large volume as their projects grow
Activity: 33
March 01, 2019, 12:24:11 PM
Depends on the figure that you consider low volume and if there are any extenuating factors.

For example, my favorite project Vite has a trading volume of below $200K. That's pretty low for such a quality project. But a major factor behind that is that a lot of ERC-20 Vite tokens have been converted to Vite testnet tokens and thus only a very low percentage of tokens are available for trading.
Activity: 364
March 01, 2019, 12:18:09 PM
I do not buy such coins. It seems to me that they can be very easily manipulated. Yes, they can give you a good profit, but it is very risky.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
March 01, 2019, 12:14:39 PM
Never go with low trading volume coins as you cannot any buyer of your coin when you want to sell and you can trap in bad market conditions because of trading volume totally dried in bad conditions.
Exactly, in this market if we invest in altcoin with low volume, then surely we will be stuck permanently and our money will fall every day. It is best to select only good altcoin and have a high volume
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
March 01, 2019, 11:38:52 AM
Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

Dont take trading volumes to serious. Many exchanges washtrade just to look legitimate and attract new traders. I would avoid such exchanges totally.  blockchaintransparency.org  is doing good job calling them out. They should publish new report soon.
Pages:
Jump to: