Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins With Low Trading Volume? - page 9. (Read 19434 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 100
March 01, 2019, 11:30:23 AM
It is not very bad and it can sometimes lead to a good profit, but you should be pretty careful with such coins, because trading volume is one of the most important aspects of a coin and if nobody trades this coin, it means that nobody wants to buy it.
I think it's better to choose coins with a high trading volume because there are lots of coins like that, except if the coin you have is the result of a Bounty so it's not your problem to wait for it because it's a free coin, but if you want to buy coins then you should choose coins with only high volume because of more potential.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 01, 2019, 10:55:38 AM
It is not very bad and it can sometimes lead to a good profit, but you should be pretty careful with such coins, because trading volume is one of the most important aspects of a coin and if nobody trades this coin, it means that nobody wants to buy it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
March 01, 2019, 10:34:14 AM
Never go with low trading volume coins as you cannot any buyer of your coin when you want to sell and you can trap in bad market conditions because of trading volume totally dried in bad conditions.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
March 01, 2019, 05:34:30 AM
All coins with low trading volume are not always bad. I personally got results from buying coins with very low trading volumes. At that time I bought a low volume coin and I was surprised because in a few weeks the price of coins could pump. And you should try investing in this coin, but you have to be careful.

Exactly but the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 644
March 01, 2019, 03:32:02 AM
Investing in low-volume coins is very risky and coins are very good for long-term investments. In the future, coins with low trading volume will have very good prices. You must be patient and smart before buying coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
March 01, 2019, 03:18:27 AM
Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

If a coin has low trading volume, is that very bad?

It is very bad when a token or an altcoin is trading at a very low volume
It means there are no buy or sell orders, or basically there are sell orders and no buy orders

You could end up in loss, or the token be subject to pump and dump scheme
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 01, 2019, 03:08:42 AM
If suddenly a million with a small trading volume makes something that will bring her great popularity, then this coin can increase very much in price if many people want to buy this coin.
true what you say in your opinion but all cannot be predicted with certainty the development of the crypto currency requires great confidence and patience in its investment because in my opinion the greater the risk the greater the profit
Activity: 574
March 01, 2019, 02:48:57 AM
All coins with low trading volume are not always bad. I personally got results from buying coins with very low trading volumes. At that time I bought a low volume coin and I was surprised because in a few weeks the price of coins could pump. And you should try investing in this coin, but you have to be careful.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
March 01, 2019, 01:51:46 AM
Again, yes.
It means to say that there's not that much interest to that coin and it's dangerous for a newbie to buy these kind of coins. There are some traders that are hunting these kind of coins but I don't advise to do it if you are not willing to lose.
Agree. But, it's not only for beginner trader, but it can also endanger the expert trader as well (even though I know, the expert traders will not invest in shit projects).
The expert traders will always try to invest in the coin which can give em all a huge volume. They will be so easy to liquidate their token instantly or stop their lost due to the bearish trend. Low volume coin looks so bad. beginner will aware about that too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
March 01, 2019, 01:38:31 AM
Again, yes.
It means to say that there's not that much interest to that coin and it's dangerous for a newbie to buy these kind of coins. There are some traders that are hunting these kind of coins but I don't advise to do it if you are not willing to lose.
Agree. But, it's not only for beginner trader, but it can also endanger the expert trader as well (even though I know, the expert traders will not invest in shit projects).
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
March 01, 2019, 01:17:05 AM
Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

If a coin has low trading volume, is that very bad?

Altcoin with low trading volume is easy to be manipulated so i suggest you to avoid it especially for newcomer. It may give you big profit if it's surging but it's very risky.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
March 01, 2019, 01:04:10 AM
A coin that has low trading volume dumps at any slightest opportunity a seller sees to sell because he will sell at any bid price he sees. It's a bad omen there won't be liquidity as well for such tokens it will be almost impossible to sell such tokens.
Activity: 784
March 01, 2019, 12:59:35 AM
It is too bad for a coin or token that only has a low trading volume. And traders would definitely site scramble to sell their tokens for its low volume capacity. And that token could probably dump anytime because of low volume demand.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
March 01, 2019, 12:48:00 AM
For me if a project I'm interested in owning low volume is a great opportunity to accumulate more or even make some profit, but you need to be careful because depending on how much to buy, then you will have problems selling.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
March 01, 2019, 12:42:48 AM
Bulleon is good project to trading because they have less supply token only. every day it cross 0.06 to 0.1 usd with their limit .
Activity: 588
February 26, 2019, 10:50:45 AM
I am also very interested in what happens to people who have deceived other people. What is done with the developers of the project which, according to the ICO results, disappears. Why doesn't the police do anything?
Activity: 313
February 26, 2019, 04:43:56 AM
In my opinion if you have a coin whose volume is low to trade will not be good because bad risks are very likely to occur, so you choose a high volume or standard so that it can make it easier for you to trade.
not all coins are bad, yes that's true so before you trade or invest, you have to find out in detail and trial so that you can be more sure whether the coins you choose are good.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
February 26, 2019, 04:28:05 AM
Yes, low trading volume coins are almost everytime shitcoins because nobody wants to buy them. No interested buyers = no volume = shitcoin

I would not buy it.
I would also not buy it. If the coins have trading volumes that are very low then nobody is really interested in those coins. There is no reason to look at these when there are other coins with much better trading volumes.
actually it's from trading volume or from their own exchange volume. if the exchange volume is still small then don't expect the trading volume of coins to be basic. that is very unlikely. because the role of a large volume market is also important for building trade in a community.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
February 26, 2019, 04:25:30 AM
Yes, low trading volume coins are almost everytime shitcoins because nobody wants to buy them. No interested buyers = no volume = shitcoin

I would not buy it.
I would also not buy it. If the coins have trading volumes that are very low then nobody is really interested in those coins. There is no reason to look at these when there are other coins with much better trading volumes.
Activity: 80
Merit: 24
February 26, 2019, 03:30:44 AM
I don't think so, the level of public trust is not always marked with low VOLUME ... in my opinion, low volume can be caused by negative news or market sentiment is more inclined to other COin, they may even prefer to see the next development, and they refrain from buying and selling until there are positive news
Pages:
Jump to: